A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  22  23  24  25 > >>  

Dev Fox
July 16, 2016
@paarthurnax
Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): both work for me!
Handwritten or Typed: handwritten would be lovely but if you'd rather type it out that works too
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): expanded?
Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): it would be nice to have someone from a country other than Canada or America but it really doesn't matter much
Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): personal please
Other (specify if you have any other preferences): it would be nice to have someone to help me learn Dovahzul as I just started learning very recently

Thank you and I hope to get a pal very soon! :)
by Dev Fox
July 16, 2016
@paarthurnax

Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): both work for me!

Handwritten or Typed: handwritten would be lovely but if you'd rather type it out that works too

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): expanded?

Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): it would be nice to have someone from a country other than Canada or America but it really doesn't matter much

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): personal please

Other (specify if you have any other preferences): it would be nice to have someone to help me learn Dovahzul as I just started learning very recently

Thank you and I hope to get a pal very soon! :)

saphira
July 22, 2016
hello i like the idea but i would prefertyping because it is pretty hard for me to write i would prefer to talk in english but you can talk in runes but you will have to explain it to me. just meassage me.
by saphira
July 22, 2016
hello i like the idea but i would prefertyping because it is pretty hard for me to write i would prefer to talk in english but you can talk in runes but you will have to explain it to me. just meassage me.

saphira
July 22, 2016
@Dev Fox hello i could chat with you but i woul prefer like this please because i can not write to good
by saphira
July 22, 2016
@Dev Fox hello i could chat with you but i woul prefer like this please because i can not write to good

[deleted]
July 31, 2016
Alphabet: (writing with or without dragon runes) Prefer runes
MHandwritten or Typed: Doesn't matter
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): Canon only
Country (if youd only like to pair up with someone in your own country): English speaking
Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): Personal
)
by [deleted]
July 31, 2016
Alphabet: (writing with or without dragon runes) Prefer runes

MHandwritten or Typed: Doesn't matter

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): Canon only

Country (if youd only like to pair up with someone in your own country): English speaking

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): Personal

)

Sovenvul
August 2, 2016
Zok brit uth! Zu'u fen.
No runes
Typed
Expanded
US
Personal or Roleplay
by Sovenvul
August 2, 2016
Zok brit uth! Zu'u fen.

No runes

Typed

Expanded

US

Personal or Roleplay

Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

No runes other than that im pruzah

by Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

No runes other than that im pruzah

Sovenvul
August 10, 2016
@Vonsakendov Do you want to team with me?
by Sovenvul
August 10, 2016
@Vonsakendov Do you want to team with me?

Flipper
August 30, 2016
I'll do it just cause I need the experience. Maybe someone who can teach me...
Preferences:
I can do typed or handwritten
Runes or no runes
I would prefer role play and someone who can speak English
by Flipper
August 30, 2016
I'll do it just cause I need the experience. Maybe someone who can teach me...

Preferences:

I can do typed or handwritten

Runes or no runes

I would prefer role play and someone who can speak English

MalRahgronKul
September 1, 2016
Dev Fox
@paarthurnax Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): both work for me! Handwritten or Typed: handwritten would be lovely but if you'd rather type it out that works too Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): expanded? Country (if you?d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): it would be nice to have someone from a country other than Canada or America but it really doesn't matter much Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): personal please Other (specify if you have any other preferences): it would be nice to have someone to help me learn Dovahzul as I just started learning very recently Thank you and I hope to get a pal very soon! :)

Hello,I was wondering if you would like to be Pel Pals with me!If we handwrite letters and such I can use runes but if we email or something I dont think I can get a rune font.I live in the U.S and I would like to primarily do personal,but if u wanna role play that would be cool.Just PM me if you are interested!See ya!

by MalRahgronKul
September 1, 2016
Dev Fox
@paarthurnax Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): both work for me! Handwritten or Typed: handwritten would be lovely but if you'd rather type it out that works too Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): expanded? Country (if you?d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): it would be nice to have someone from a country other than Canada or America but it really doesn't matter much Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): personal please Other (specify if you have any other preferences): it would be nice to have someone to help me learn Dovahzul as I just started learning very recently Thank you and I hope to get a pal very soon! :)

Hello,I was wondering if you would like to be Pel Pals with me!If we handwrite letters and such I can use runes but if we email or something I dont think I can get a rune font.I live in the U.S and I would like to primarily do personal,but if u wanna role play that would be cool.Just PM me if you are interested!See ya!

Thorin
September 9, 2016
@paarthurnax i will do it anybody want to be my pal
by Thorin
September 9, 2016
@paarthurnax i will do it anybody want to be my pal

Thorin
September 9, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Thorin
September 9, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Yoldeyra
September 11, 2016

i want in all i need is a partner and i like runes and i like typing

]

by Yoldeyra
September 11, 2016

i want in all i need is a partner and i like runes and i like typing

]

BuggyDragon
September 19, 2016

Alphabet: Runes
My letters will  be typed
Expanded dictionary
Personal or roleplay are both fine
Other: I love getting cute little stickers and things in the mail! They'll go into my hoard as a prized treasure. :3

by BuggyDragon
September 19, 2016

Alphabet: Runes
My letters will  be typed
Expanded dictionary
Personal or roleplay are both fine
Other: I love getting cute little stickers and things in the mail! They'll go into my hoard as a prized treasure. :3

Kriidgaafthunvu
September 28, 2016
Looking for someone to learn Dovahzul with both written and runes. PM here on Thu'um or email me (on my profile) or written is fine too.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
September 28, 2016
Looking for someone to learn Dovahzul with both written and runes. PM here on Thu'um or email me (on my profile) or written is fine too.

Amphi
October 6, 2016

Why can't I see myself on the list?

by Amphi
October 6, 2016

Why can't I see myself on the list?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  22  23  24  25 > >>