Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan shakes his head saying, "I accidentilly beat Galmar Stone-Fist's brother, Rolff to death when I saw him attacking a Dunmer woman, trying to take her All-Maker knows where. So now, Galmar and Ulfric have a personal vendetta against me." "Also, I am not Jarl. I am the Thane of Jarl Balgruuf."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan shakes his head saying, "I accidentilly beat Galmar Stone-Fist's brother, Rolff to death when I saw him attacking a Dunmer woman, trying to take her All-Maker knows where. So now, Galmar and Ulfric have a personal vendetta against me." "Also, I am not Jarl. I am the Thane of Jarl Balgruuf."

valromar
July 3, 2014
"that makes things a little easier. I stole Ulfric's Jagged crown, and a friend of mine was supposed to pay off the guards but he failed to do so and Ulfric woke up and found out who i was. I got the crown, but at the price of not returning to Windhelm."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"that makes things a little easier. I stole Ulfric's Jagged crown, and a friend of mine was supposed to pay off the guards but he failed to do so and Ulfric woke up and found out who i was. I got the crown, but at the price of not returning to Windhelm."

Yoldrog
July 3, 2014

"When you guys are done, meet me at the shrine to Talos outside windhelm. Ive got something that might help."

by Yoldrog
July 3, 2014

"When you guys are done, meet me at the shrine to Talos outside windhelm. Ive got something that might help."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Very well. Let's go, or those bandits might grow brains and stop fighting each other."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Very well. Let's go, or those bandits might grow brains and stop fighting each other."

valromar
July 3, 2014
"right, let me grab my arrows and my bows and some food and then we can go." Norcon grabbed everything they needed and started walking with Phelan.
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"right, let me grab my arrows and my bows and some food and then we can go." Norcon grabbed everything they needed and started walking with Phelan.

valromar
July 3, 2014
As they were walking, "how many do you think there are? I don't want to be there too long, we have business to attend to in Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
As they were walking, "how many do you think there are? I don't want to be there too long, we have business to attend to in Solsthiem."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Pulling out his knapsack, Phelan grins. He retrieves a sword made of Stalhrim, with a powerful frost enchantment on it. "Foahrax, my great-grandfather's sword. There are about thirty, from a scout's report."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Pulling out his knapsack, Phelan grins. He retrieves a sword made of Stalhrim, with a powerful frost enchantment on it. "Foahrax, my great-grandfather's sword. There are about thirty, from a scout's report."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"This should not take long, they will not be working as a team, as they have been at eachother's throats for a while." Jumping over a fallen tree, polishing Foahrax. "However, numbers can overwhelm. If we do this right, we can be on our way to Windhelm before nightfall."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"This should not take long, they will not be working as a team, as they have been at eachother's throats for a while." Jumping over a fallen tree, polishing Foahrax. "However, numbers can overwhelm. If we do this right, we can be on our way to Windhelm before nightfall."

valromar
July 3, 2014
"I thought we were going to Whiterun first, i need to get the gold and a very particular item." As Norcon pulled out a shiny dagger, " this is what i believe to be Mehrunes Razor, it was in the house i bought. Normally when i hit a bandit with a dagger, they don't die, but when i cut one with this, they just dropped dead. I did some research on that power and that is what got me to believe this is to be the razor. Oh, and it looks like it too."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"I thought we were going to Whiterun first, i need to get the gold and a very particular item." As Norcon pulled out a shiny dagger, " this is what i believe to be Mehrunes Razor, it was in the house i bought. Normally when i hit a bandit with a dagger, they don't die, but when i cut one with this, they just dropped dead. I did some research on that power and that is what got me to believe this is to be the razor. Oh, and it looks like it too."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan rolling his eyes. "You Mainlanders and your interest in the Daedra, I swear! Very well."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan rolling his eyes. "You Mainlanders and your interest in the Daedra, I swear! Very well."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan, finished polishing Foahrax, puts it back in it's sheath, and wraps the belt around his waist.

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan, finished polishing Foahrax, puts it back in it's sheath, and wraps the belt around his waist.

valromar
July 3, 2014
"No real fan of the deadra, just like some of there stuff, it can be helpful."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"No real fan of the deadra, just like some of there stuff, it can be helpful."

valromar
July 3, 2014
"have you encountered any of the dragon priests?"
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"have you encountered any of the dragon priests?"

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Otar the Mad. He was not one of the more difficult ones, although I'm not planning on seeking another one out alone again." Laughs.

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Otar the Mad. He was not one of the more difficult ones, although I'm not planning on seeking another one out alone again." Laughs.

valromar
July 3, 2014
Laughs along, "if you want, at some point, i could come with you and we can find them together. They are weaker here than the ones that were over at Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
Laughs along, "if you want, at some point, i could come with you and we can find them together. They are weaker here than the ones that were over at Solsthiem."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.