November 4, 2015

Screw it, Falin

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Screw it, Falin

The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

(Let Gutiriik 3 COMMENCE!!!)

Stories of people missing up on the mountains of Nirn has attracted our heroes. What will they find..?

by The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

(Let Gutiriik 3 COMMENCE!!!)

Stories of people missing up on the mountains of Nirn has attracted our heroes. What will they find..?

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Emily was in Windhelm visiting her parents

Emily's mom: "I'm glad you're home, I made some home made wine and sweetrolls if you'd like some" 

Emily: "Thanks mom" Emily stood up from the table "But I think I'll go out for a little walk for a bit, don't worry I'll be back soon"

Emily's mom: "Ok, well. . .don't catch a cold" Emily chuckled at that 

"Me get a cold?...that's ridiculous, I've never had a cold" explianed Emily while they bothed laughed, Emily walked out of the dining room. She saw her father sitting by the fireplace, reading a book on smithing ebony "Father! I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in a while" 

Emily's Father: "Well be back before Midnight" And with that Emily was off.

She decided to go too the stables maybe to see her horse, Blizzard. She approached the stablemaster, the man looked up at her and realized who it was "Emily!? I haven't seen you in a while. Blizzard's been doing good since you last were here, though she does miss you terribly" said the Stablemaster. 

"Well I'm sure she'll be as glad as I when she sees me" Said Emily with a smile. She approached the horse, as it jumped up in excitement. She calmed it down "There, there it's okay. It is only me" she pulled herself onto the saddle as she slightly started out towards the southwest when the stablemaster shouted out "Be careful around the mountans! There has been a few stories of people missing!" Yelled the man. Emily noded and rode on. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Emily was in Windhelm visiting her parents

Emily's mom: "I'm glad you're home, I made some home made wine and sweetrolls if you'd like some" 

Emily: "Thanks mom" Emily stood up from the table "But I think I'll go out for a little walk for a bit, don't worry I'll be back soon"

Emily's mom: "Ok, well. . .don't catch a cold" Emily chuckled at that 

"Me get a cold?...that's ridiculous, I've never had a cold" explianed Emily while they bothed laughed, Emily walked out of the dining room. She saw her father sitting by the fireplace, reading a book on smithing ebony "Father! I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in a while" 

Emily's Father: "Well be back before Midnight" And with that Emily was off.

She decided to go too the stables maybe to see her horse, Blizzard. She approached the stablemaster, the man looked up at her and realized who it was "Emily!? I haven't seen you in a while. Blizzard's been doing good since you last were here, though she does miss you terribly" said the Stablemaster. 

"Well I'm sure she'll be as glad as I when she sees me" Said Emily with a smile. She approached the horse, as it jumped up in excitement. She calmed it down "There, there it's okay. It is only me" she pulled herself onto the saddle as she slightly started out towards the southwest when the stablemaster shouted out "Be careful around the mountans! There has been a few stories of people missing!" Yelled the man. Emily noded and rode on. 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

(Makor isn't chief yet)

Makor sits in the tavern as a group of Nord and Orc men are in a circle, bartenders are on either side of Makor. A Nord sits in front of Makor drinking as well. It was a drinking challenge. Makor drinks the mead as it slithers down his chest, the Nord stop for a second "I-I feel tingili-" the Nord drops to the floor.

Makor takes about four coin purses as the bartenders laugh with excitment. The Nords and Orcs yell in either loss or in victory. Makor puts his arms around the bartender as he walks away from the large group.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

(Makor isn't chief yet)

Makor sits in the tavern as a group of Nord and Orc men are in a circle, bartenders are on either side of Makor. A Nord sits in front of Makor drinking as well. It was a drinking challenge. Makor drinks the mead as it slithers down his chest, the Nord stop for a second "I-I feel tingili-" the Nord drops to the floor.

Makor takes about four coin purses as the bartenders laugh with excitment. The Nords and Orcs yell in either loss or in victory. Makor puts his arms around the bartender as he walks away from the large group.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 4, 2015

Winterhold held more than one mage that night. Among them was a spritely Axelia Sunderdottir, a petite woman with emerald-green eyes and a head of unruly red curls. Freckles dotted a rosy face and coral lips were pulled into a smile as she read by candlelight, a book in her right hand while the skull of a frost troll was in the other. "And to think! Their weakness all along was fire!" She laughed, causing the wizard next door to her to poke his head through the doorway. "I thought you befriended all the monsters you meet." He said in a dull tone, almost like he was trying to shut her up. Axelia shut the book with a frown and pointed it at him. "Not if their fat is needed for my potions!" She said pointedly, then got up with the skull under her arm. "... But you have reminded me that I need to get going. Thank you, here's your gift." She gave another laugh as she placed the skull in the wizards hands, making him scream and drop it. 

The mischevious Axelia then raced down to the gates of the College, giving it a final wave goodbye as she ran down to the stables. "I'll miss you! Be safe!" She called out to the building, ignoring the stares she got from the guards. They were used to Axelias antics by now; they had learned how to deal with her long ago after she started smuggling in frostbite spiders and once tried to lure a bear into the town so she could tame it. A tangled mess of red hair billowed in the wind as she wordlessly hopped on her horse, giving the stablemaster a salute. "Wish me luck!" She called to him, but once again, got no response. He merely gave a grunt as she rode off, but she was used to the townspeople's antics by now. She had learned to deal with their distaste for her after she started smuggling in frostbite spiders and once tried to lure a bear into town to tame it. 

She raced by Emily, then stopped and galloped back to greet her with a grin. "Hey! I've seen you around the College! Are you going the same way I am? What a coincidence!" She called out, thoroughly expecting her to ride past her and ignore her, but nonetheless she kept her cheerful grin. "I'm headed towards the mountains! I heard theres a giant nest of dragonslayer spiders! Did you know that their venom is enough to kill a baby dragon!?! ... The bigger dragons only get necrosis of the limbs, which is why I'm writing an academic paper on renaming the dragonslayer spider to something more accurate. Maybe wyrmslayer! ... Babydragonslayer!" The woman hadn't stopped her horse to speak to Emily meaning that she was galloping away as she talked, her voice fading away the farther she got.

She soon forgot about Emily the farther she got, her mind focused on her academic work.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 4, 2015

Winterhold held more than one mage that night. Among them was a spritely Axelia Sunderdottir, a petite woman with emerald-green eyes and a head of unruly red curls. Freckles dotted a rosy face and coral lips were pulled into a smile as she read by candlelight, a book in her right hand while the skull of a frost troll was in the other. "And to think! Their weakness all along was fire!" She laughed, causing the wizard next door to her to poke his head through the doorway. "I thought you befriended all the monsters you meet." He said in a dull tone, almost like he was trying to shut her up. Axelia shut the book with a frown and pointed it at him. "Not if their fat is needed for my potions!" She said pointedly, then got up with the skull under her arm. "... But you have reminded me that I need to get going. Thank you, here's your gift." She gave another laugh as she placed the skull in the wizards hands, making him scream and drop it. 

The mischevious Axelia then raced down to the gates of the College, giving it a final wave goodbye as she ran down to the stables. "I'll miss you! Be safe!" She called out to the building, ignoring the stares she got from the guards. They were used to Axelias antics by now; they had learned how to deal with her long ago after she started smuggling in frostbite spiders and once tried to lure a bear into the town so she could tame it. A tangled mess of red hair billowed in the wind as she wordlessly hopped on her horse, giving the stablemaster a salute. "Wish me luck!" She called to him, but once again, got no response. He merely gave a grunt as she rode off, but she was used to the townspeople's antics by now. She had learned to deal with their distaste for her after she started smuggling in frostbite spiders and once tried to lure a bear into town to tame it. 

She raced by Emily, then stopped and galloped back to greet her with a grin. "Hey! I've seen you around the College! Are you going the same way I am? What a coincidence!" She called out, thoroughly expecting her to ride past her and ignore her, but nonetheless she kept her cheerful grin. "I'm headed towards the mountains! I heard theres a giant nest of dragonslayer spiders! Did you know that their venom is enough to kill a baby dragon!?! ... The bigger dragons only get necrosis of the limbs, which is why I'm writing an academic paper on renaming the dragonslayer spider to something more accurate. Maybe wyrmslayer! ... Babydragonslayer!" The woman hadn't stopped her horse to speak to Emily meaning that she was galloping away as she talked, her voice fading away the farther she got.

She soon forgot about Emily the farther she got, her mind focused on her academic work.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Emily laughed as she galloped towards the lady "Well I am headed to the mountains aswell, just for something to pass the time. I'd be glad to help you with your research i you're alright with me tagging along?" said Emily as she galloped along with the lady "By the way I'm Emily, Emily Frostworth"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Emily laughed as she galloped towards the lady "Well I am headed to the mountains aswell, just for something to pass the time. I'd be glad to help you with your research i you're alright with me tagging along?" said Emily as she galloped along with the lady "By the way I'm Emily, Emily Frostworth"

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Aksel took off the hood of his fur coat as he stopped for a break after climbing the mountain. They say these hills are haunted. By demons not of the mortal world. If people are going missing out here, then I better figure this all out.

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Aksel took off the hood of his fur coat as he stopped for a break after climbing the mountain. They say these hills are haunted. By demons not of the mortal world. If people are going missing out here, then I better figure this all out.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 5, 2015

Axelia stopped her horse and turned back to Emily, her eyes narrowed and her lips pursed. "Join me...?" She paused, thinking, then urged her horse a little closer. "Can you handle yourself in a nest of dragonslayers? Can you... Not kill a single one? I need every one alive so I can study their behavior... And maybe get some dragons willing to get severe necrosis..." She looked down for a moment in thought, then shrugged and turned her horse around again. "How would you say, 'would you like to give your health up to academia' in Dovahzul? ... Maybe I'll get lucky and find a few suicidal ones."

"You're welcome to tag along, Emily. An extra set of eyes will be helpful in evading bandits too!" She smiled as she rode along. "Bandits and ghosts and draugr... Vampires and werewolves... Maybe a dragon or two..." She said in a sing-song voice, her expression unchanging as she kept her eyes firmly on the path ahead. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 5, 2015

Axelia stopped her horse and turned back to Emily, her eyes narrowed and her lips pursed. "Join me...?" She paused, thinking, then urged her horse a little closer. "Can you handle yourself in a nest of dragonslayers? Can you... Not kill a single one? I need every one alive so I can study their behavior... And maybe get some dragons willing to get severe necrosis..." She looked down for a moment in thought, then shrugged and turned her horse around again. "How would you say, 'would you like to give your health up to academia' in Dovahzul? ... Maybe I'll get lucky and find a few suicidal ones."

"You're welcome to tag along, Emily. An extra set of eyes will be helpful in evading bandits too!" She smiled as she rode along. "Bandits and ghosts and draugr... Vampires and werewolves... Maybe a dragon or two..." She said in a sing-song voice, her expression unchanging as she kept her eyes firmly on the path ahead. 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Emily couldn't help but chuckle "Well it's settled then, and trust me I can handle myself"
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Emily couldn't help but chuckle "Well it's settled then, and trust me I can handle myself"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor sits on a large chair as he sits down along with the bartenders. Bards play as some people dance, the bartenders laugh as Makor tells tales. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor sits on a large chair as he sits down along with the bartenders. Bards play as some people dance, the bartenders laugh as Makor tells tales. 

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Three villages go dark in five years! What could be out here? Aksel put his hood back on and looked up. A storm' coming. Better hurry up.

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Three villages go dark in five years! What could be out here? Aksel put his hood back on and looked up. A storm' coming. Better hurry up.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 5, 2015

"I bet. You're a College mage after all!" Axelia galloped along, then looked up at the sky with her lips pursed. Her eyes darted from the dull, low-gliding clouds to a red bird that darted across the sky. "... Crimson Larkwing. That's an omen." She muttered to herself, watching the bird fly away. She was silent for a moment, an uncharacteristically solemn expression on her face. She was a scholar and woman of reason, of course, but she still believed heavily in superstition and divination. Her knowledge of tradition told her that a Crimson Larkwing seen flying west was a bad sign; that danger was right around the corner. She hoped that it was wrong.

"... That and look at those clouds! There's gonna be a storm if we don't hurry." She dug her heel into her horses side, urging him forward even faster. The two dashed past a hooded figure with no acknowledgment of his existence. "Hey Emily! Let's go find an inn to stay in for the night. Know of any around here?" She called back to her companion, the wind blowing her messy hair in all sorts of directions.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 5, 2015

"I bet. You're a College mage after all!" Axelia galloped along, then looked up at the sky with her lips pursed. Her eyes darted from the dull, low-gliding clouds to a red bird that darted across the sky. "... Crimson Larkwing. That's an omen." She muttered to herself, watching the bird fly away. She was silent for a moment, an uncharacteristically solemn expression on her face. She was a scholar and woman of reason, of course, but she still believed heavily in superstition and divination. Her knowledge of tradition told her that a Crimson Larkwing seen flying west was a bad sign; that danger was right around the corner. She hoped that it was wrong.

"... That and look at those clouds! There's gonna be a storm if we don't hurry." She dug her heel into her horses side, urging him forward even faster. The two dashed past a hooded figure with no acknowledgment of his existence. "Hey Emily! Let's go find an inn to stay in for the night. Know of any around here?" She called back to her companion, the wind blowing her messy hair in all sorts of directions.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.