A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(You're the thread-master, so would he?)

(( Hmm... Apocrypha Tiberius doesn't have as much knowledge as Sauril, since Sauril is FAAAR older than him, but he still has more than anyone else {Not counting Sauril, of course}. He knows of a few other universes, but only of their existence and basic information. But, since Sauril is 6000+ years old, I would say he does. ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(You're the thread-master, so would he?)

(( Hmm... Apocrypha Tiberius doesn't have as much knowledge as Sauril, since Sauril is FAAAR older than him, but he still has more than anyone else {Not counting Sauril, of course}. He knows of a few other universes, but only of their existence and basic information. But, since Sauril is 6000+ years old, I would say he does. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Ranfire stopped in her tracks when she heard the Altmer speaking to the soldiers. Did he just Sauriil Adorin? The Nerevarine? Here? To think that one of the best known heroes of  Morrowind would be there in the middle of nowhere with them. The Dunmer watched as the group slipped inside in the base. Should she help explain the situation? Should she even approach him? She wasn't sure

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Ranfire stopped in her tracks when she heard the Altmer speaking to the soldiers. Did he just Sauriil Adorin? The Nerevarine? Here? To think that one of the best known heroes of  Morrowind would be there in the middle of nowhere with them. The Dunmer watched as the group slipped inside in the base. Should she help explain the situation? Should she even approach him? She wasn't sure

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil nods, 'Your Republic defends many worlds. A kind of Galactic Empire, albiet a little more . . . passive. A democracy. Am I correct?'

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil nods, 'Your Republic defends many worlds. A kind of Galactic Empire, albiet a little more . . . passive. A democracy. Am I correct?'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

Hadar looked at Sauriil Adorin. The Nerevarine...the one person with the knowledge of all the elder scrolls, and to think I'd meet him here. . .well this seems quite the coincedence, thought Hadar as he looked at the old altmer with glowing blue eyes like a draugr and holding a staff as he walked with the captain. He then looked at Ranfire and spoke to her in her mind using telepathy "Well isn't this a surprise? The nerevarine here in the flesh"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

Hadar looked at Sauriil Adorin. The Nerevarine...the one person with the knowledge of all the elder scrolls, and to think I'd meet him here. . .well this seems quite the coincedence, thought Hadar as he looked at the old altmer with glowing blue eyes like a draugr and holding a staff as he walked with the captain. He then looked at Ranfire and spoke to her in her mind using telepathy "Well isn't this a surprise? The nerevarine here in the flesh"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Then you know we fight the Sith and the Seperatist. That's what brought us here: Some CIS ships were spotted here by deep space reconnaisance probes. But, we were shot down and... Well, here we are" He sighs to himself, looking to a series of security cameras for a moment, before looking back to him.

"We also think there may be an old artifact of some kind from the Sith Empire."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Then you know we fight the Sith and the Seperatist. That's what brought us here: Some CIS ships were spotted here by deep space reconnaisance probes. But, we were shot down and... Well, here we are" He sighs to himself, looking to a series of security cameras for a moment, before looking back to him.

"We also think there may be an old artifact of some kind from the Sith Empire."

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

'May I take a look?' Sauriil asked, concerned.

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

2387 sighs, shaking his hood before he answers the wizened elf.

"That's the thing: We don't know where it is."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

2387 sighs, shaking his hood before he answers the wizened elf.

"That's the thing: We don't know where it is."

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

'Hm. Do you know of the kind of aura it gives off?'

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Aura? Why would an artifact have an aura?... thought Hadar as he continued to watch the nerevarine and captain talk.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Aura? Why would an artifact have an aura?... thought Hadar as he continued to watch the nerevarine and captain talk.

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Uh... aura?" The Captain replies to him. Whatever he means, it must be something magical.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Uh... aura?" The Captain replies to him. Whatever he means, it must be something magical.

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

'Wait.' Sauriil spurts out the word swiftly, 'There is someone watching us.'

He pointed in the general direction of Hadar.

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Well isn't this a surprise?! What a coincedence meeting you here. . .Sauriil Adorin" said Hadar stepping out and walking towards them.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Well isn't this a surprise?! What a coincedence meeting you here. . .Sauriil Adorin" said Hadar stepping out and walking towards them.

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

He holds up a finger, raising his left arm and typing a few things into it. The squad of Commandos guarding the door nod, before they disappear from visible sight. They quickly approach the man, Hadar, before closing in and deactivating their cloaking fields.

"We need you to leave the Headquarters. Now."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

He holds up a finger, raising his left arm and typing a few things into it. The squad of Commandos guarding the door nod, before they disappear from visible sight. They quickly approach the man, Hadar, before closing in and deactivating their cloaking fields.

"We need you to leave the Headquarters. Now."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Why I gots to leaves's eh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Why I gots to leaves's eh)

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

'Hm.' The old elf scoffs. 'This boy may be useful, though ignorant he may be.'

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

'Hm.' The old elf scoffs. 'This boy may be useful, though ignorant he may be.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.