Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 > >>  

BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor chuckled, leaning back against the ice. "Sorry. It's habit. I guess I should try to be civil since we're going to be spending some time together..." At the mention of a mother Eivor went silent, gazing up into the top of the ice tent. Her mother was dead, of course, slain by pirates, but she thought back to how her mother would react to her current state. She was deathly ill with vampirism and she stole things for a living; no doubt her mother would beat her to a pulp. Meav Tide-Breaker was always a stern woman, it was her that Eivor got her fighting spirit from.

"Yeah, mine would be pissed too." She stated back with a faint smile. "Father would probably make me mop the entire deck again..." She was lost in her memories again, looking up with a dreamy smile.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor chuckled, leaning back against the ice. "Sorry. It's habit. I guess I should try to be civil since we're going to be spending some time together..." At the mention of a mother Eivor went silent, gazing up into the top of the ice tent. Her mother was dead, of course, slain by pirates, but she thought back to how her mother would react to her current state. She was deathly ill with vampirism and she stole things for a living; no doubt her mother would beat her to a pulp. Meav Tide-Breaker was always a stern woman, it was her that Eivor got her fighting spirit from.

"Yeah, mine would be pissed too." She stated back with a faint smile. "Father would probably make me mop the entire deck again..." She was lost in her memories again, looking up with a dreamy smile.

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

As bahnirzoor arrived he landed behind a hill and transformed ~ at least its night time and I'm deadly silent while flying~ he thinks. ~ so all I have to do is listen * reacts to enviorment and becomes part of the earth under his feet* now I can just watch from any where I want.

by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

As bahnirzoor arrived he landed behind a hill and transformed ~ at least its night time and I'm deadly silent while flying~ he thinks. ~ so all I have to do is listen * reacts to enviorment and becomes part of the earth under his feet* now I can just watch from any where I want.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Emily remembered back to when she was a child, always playing in the snow… "It's my mothers wedding ring…" said Emily as she pulled out the golden ring that was on her necklace, hidden under her shirt and cloak "…she gave it to me when I left home so that when I was away adventuring I'd always remember them…" explained Emily

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Emily remembered back to when she was a child, always playing in the snow… "It's my mothers wedding ring…" said Emily as she pulled out the golden ring that was on her necklace, hidden under her shirt and cloak "…she gave it to me when I left home so that when I was away adventuring I'd always remember them…" explained Emily

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

~well at least I will know some about them if they keep talking like this but that's not what I want to know~he thinks

by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

~well at least I will know some about them if they keep talking like this but that's not what I want to know~he thinks

BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor looked back at Emily, her eyes caught on the golden wedding ring. She smiled a bit before giving a faint laugh. "Oh, quite getting sappy on me before I shed a tear." She slowly stood up and ruffled Emily's hair. "Get some sleep, mage. We have a long day ahead of us." With that she walked out of the tent, leaving Emily alone as she returned to her own.

Once within her own tent she gave a sigh, looking down at her own pendant with her family crest. The clanking of the belts on her leather armor filled the night silence as she changed into the more comfortable cotton clothing and slipped into her warm bed roll to sleep.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor looked back at Emily, her eyes caught on the golden wedding ring. She smiled a bit before giving a faint laugh. "Oh, quite getting sappy on me before I shed a tear." She slowly stood up and ruffled Emily's hair. "Get some sleep, mage. We have a long day ahead of us." With that she walked out of the tent, leaving Emily alone as she returned to her own.

Once within her own tent she gave a sigh, looking down at her own pendant with her family crest. The clanking of the belts on her leather armor filled the night silence as she changed into the more comfortable cotton clothing and slipped into her warm bed roll to sleep.

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

~ damn no information maybe in the morning when their moving along~

by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

~ damn no information maybe in the morning when their moving along~

onikmey
November 10, 2015

Makor looks at Falin "Okay, mother." he comes out fully armored and looks at Falin again "That 'Crusader' can go and fuck his mother for all I care."

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

Makor looks at Falin "Okay, mother." he comes out fully armored and looks at Falin again "That 'Crusader' can go and fuck his mother for all I care."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
onikhefhah

Falin rolled her eyes. Honestly, Makor just didn't seem to get it sometimes. She gestured back behind her. "Camp's that way. Don't go waking everyone else up on your way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
onikhefhah

Falin rolled her eyes. Honestly, Makor just didn't seem to get it sometimes. She gestured back behind her. "Camp's that way. Don't go waking everyone else up on your way."

Lokonikah
November 10, 2015

Hjalund shakes his head once more, slipping on his helmet and sheathing his sword as he stands up. Having nothing better to do, the Crusader begins to patrol the camp, summoning a hovering light over his shoulder to allow him to see a bit more, followed by a pair of Flame Atronachs who also begin to patrol the area in random paths. He also goes about the perimeter, setting down explosive fire runes (eight in total), before he finally has to down a larger magicka potion, possibly of Grand value. Whenever he begins to get tired, he drinks a potion of stamina. This is all he does for the rest of cold night, just patrolling.

by Lokonikah
November 10, 2015

Hjalund shakes his head once more, slipping on his helmet and sheathing his sword as he stands up. Having nothing better to do, the Crusader begins to patrol the camp, summoning a hovering light over his shoulder to allow him to see a bit more, followed by a pair of Flame Atronachs who also begin to patrol the area in random paths. He also goes about the perimeter, setting down explosive fire runes (eight in total), before he finally has to down a larger magicka potion, possibly of Grand value. Whenever he begins to get tired, he drinks a potion of stamina. This is all he does for the rest of cold night, just patrolling.

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor awakens from his earthy slumber to see a flame atronarch approaching him ready to fight . but bahnirzoor let's out a small flame to let it know its attacks are useless on him. But it doesn't heed his warning and pays with it life , as in being forever stuck in a block of ice,
by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor awakens from his earthy slumber to see a flame atronarch approaching him ready to fight . but bahnirzoor let's out a small flame to let it know its attacks are useless on him. But it doesn't heed his warning and pays with it life , as in being forever stuck in a block of ice,

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin watched the knight's patrols before finally shaking her head and approaching him. "Honestly Hjalund, you're not going to recover from those wounds without rest." She gestured for him to go back to his tent. "I'll handle the patrols for the night." Why was she even concerned? He could go die of exhaustion for all she cared. So why was she trying to convince him to  actually go rest?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin watched the knight's patrols before finally shaking her head and approaching him. "Honestly Hjalund, you're not going to recover from those wounds without rest." She gestured for him to go back to his tent. "I'll handle the patrols for the night." Why was she even concerned? He could go die of exhaustion for all she cared. So why was she trying to convince him to  actually go rest?

onikmey
November 10, 2015

Makor walks towards the camp and sets his belongings down, he sighs then lies down on the crisp snow. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

Makor walks towards the camp and sets his belongings down, he sighs then lies down on the crisp snow. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

onikmey
November 10, 2015

Complete stillness. Scipio's eyes shot open a few hours before dawn, but other than that there was no sign that he had woken. He had slept like the dead, which ironically was very little. But it was enough for him. He observed everything in the darkness with deep red eyes that would, in a moment, shift to it's regular almost-brown. From his books packed neatly in one corner, to the lantern hanging above his head, to the clean but stiff waiter's garb he had put up to dry everything was where he'd left it. He quietly stood, moving his stiff joints. 

By Clavicus Vile I wish I were warm.

No matter. He knew that he would feel the sun's sting soon enough. He silently packed his things, leaving the bedroll and tent, and dressed himself in something warmer- A set of leather boots and braces, fur-lined leggings to keep out the snow, and one of his favorite shirts- red with a diamond dragon on the front, a symbol of his home. Luckily, it was both a symbol of the empire and of the dragonborn, so he wasn't likely to draw too much attention by wearing it. Throwing on a black coat with white trim, he stepped out of the tent. He would find Falin, let her sleep a few hours before they set out.

The first person he saw was Makor, lying there on the ground.

There's always something you forget isn't there, Scipio chided himself. At his sudden transformation, Scipio assumed that Makor would spend his nights howling at the moon. He hadn't even thought to get a tent for the werewolf. Rolling his eyes, the bard poped back into the tent for a moment to retrieve a blanket and throw it on the restless orc.

Next he passed Eivor's tent, smiling at the thought of her. She was a beutiful woman, and very different from anyone he'd met for sure. He was glad that he had the chance to meet her. Then he walked by what he called the 'ice dome', inhabited by a newblood that he knew little about. She was a skilled mage yes, and a bit stuck-up, but who was she? and how would she feed? would she be feral? civilized? brutal? or would she starve herself to the point of no return? Scipio knew he'd keep an eye on her, but he'd have to be discreet about it. 

Hjalund's tent was empty. 

Sighing, Scipio began walking to where he thought Falin might be. 

I guess I need to find them and tell them both to get some rest.

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

Complete stillness. Scipio's eyes shot open a few hours before dawn, but other than that there was no sign that he had woken. He had slept like the dead, which ironically was very little. But it was enough for him. He observed everything in the darkness with deep red eyes that would, in a moment, shift to it's regular almost-brown. From his books packed neatly in one corner, to the lantern hanging above his head, to the clean but stiff waiter's garb he had put up to dry everything was where he'd left it. He quietly stood, moving his stiff joints. 

By Clavicus Vile I wish I were warm.

No matter. He knew that he would feel the sun's sting soon enough. He silently packed his things, leaving the bedroll and tent, and dressed himself in something warmer- A set of leather boots and braces, fur-lined leggings to keep out the snow, and one of his favorite shirts- red with a diamond dragon on the front, a symbol of his home. Luckily, it was both a symbol of the empire and of the dragonborn, so he wasn't likely to draw too much attention by wearing it. Throwing on a black coat with white trim, he stepped out of the tent. He would find Falin, let her sleep a few hours before they set out.

The first person he saw was Makor, lying there on the ground.

There's always something you forget isn't there, Scipio chided himself. At his sudden transformation, Scipio assumed that Makor would spend his nights howling at the moon. He hadn't even thought to get a tent for the werewolf. Rolling his eyes, the bard poped back into the tent for a moment to retrieve a blanket and throw it on the restless orc.

Next he passed Eivor's tent, smiling at the thought of her. She was a beutiful woman, and very different from anyone he'd met for sure. He was glad that he had the chance to meet her. Then he walked by what he called the 'ice dome', inhabited by a newblood that he knew little about. She was a skilled mage yes, and a bit stuck-up, but who was she? and how would she feed? would she be feral? civilized? brutal? or would she starve herself to the point of no return? Scipio knew he'd keep an eye on her, but he'd have to be discreet about it. 

Hjalund's tent was empty. 

Sighing, Scipio began walking to where he thought Falin might be. 

I guess I need to find them and tell them both to get some rest.

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor decided to go wonder around a bit in the woods ~ I'm having to many close calls and I need to know why their traveling with a human, and a werewolf a vampires mortal enemy ~ he thinks as he's walking around ((onikhefhah the mortal is your character))
by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor decided to go wonder around a bit in the woods ~ I'm having to many close calls and I need to know why their traveling with a human, and a werewolf a vampires mortal enemy ~ he thinks as he's walking around ((onikhefhah the mortal is your character))

BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015
Eivor awoke to aching joints and a low hum in the back of her mind; the budding urge to feed. In a sleepy haze she turned her head and looked aside at the wineskin lying on the ground on the other side of the tent. It was tempting... But she decided that anything within was going to be saved for the others. She was confident in her raw will power.

She slowly raised up to a sitting position and reached into her bag, looking for the mirror. As she raised it up she was reminded of what Scipio said to her the night before, that she was beautiful. She scowled at her reflection, not seeing what he did in the slightest. She looked tired, rough and ill. She reached over for a rag and rubbed off every speck of dirt from her face before looking at herself again. She paused for a moment before rummaging through again for a hairbrush and then spent the next ten minutes untangling her length of silvery locks before she was finally satisfied. "What am I doing? When did I ever care what I look like?" She asked herself quietly before shaking her head with a flustered blush.

She soon emerged from her tent dressed in her leather armor, her bow and quiver at her back with her war axe at her hip. "Morning!" She called to no one in particular, rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight.
by BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015
Eivor awoke to aching joints and a low hum in the back of her mind; the budding urge to feed. In a sleepy haze she turned her head and looked aside at the wineskin lying on the ground on the other side of the tent. It was tempting... But she decided that anything within was going to be saved for the others. She was confident in her raw will power.

She slowly raised up to a sitting position and reached into her bag, looking for the mirror. As she raised it up she was reminded of what Scipio said to her the night before, that she was beautiful. She scowled at her reflection, not seeing what he did in the slightest. She looked tired, rough and ill. She reached over for a rag and rubbed off every speck of dirt from her face before looking at herself again. She paused for a moment before rummaging through again for a hairbrush and then spent the next ten minutes untangling her length of silvery locks before she was finally satisfied. "What am I doing? When did I ever care what I look like?" She asked herself quietly before shaking her head with a flustered blush.

She soon emerged from her tent dressed in her leather armor, her bow and quiver at her back with her war axe at her hip. "Morning!" She called to no one in particular, rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.