A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Zinrahzul
March 15, 2018
Heimskr. He'd be more interesting.

Would you rather be Heimskr in the Aldmeri capital, or a Thalmor Ambassador in Windhelm?
by Zinrahzul
March 15, 2018
Heimskr. He'd be more interesting.

Would you rather be Heimskr in the Aldmeri capital, or a Thalmor Ambassador in Windhelm?

Kaazlosgein23
March 25, 2018

I'd rather be Heimskr, seeing as how I'm always a Talos believer in game.

Would you rather, Be in Vardenfell during the eruption of Red Mountain, or have the Llodos plague? 

Look it up.

by Kaazlosgein23
March 25, 2018

I'd rather be Heimskr, seeing as how I'm always a Talos believer in game.

Would you rather, Be in Vardenfell during the eruption of Red Mountain, or have the Llodos plague? 

Look it up.

Mulwahhah
May 11, 2018

Yvardenfell because i would have a less painful death and the llodos plague is painful

would you rather have to fight a dovah or 2 giants with nothing but hide armor and a wooden sword

by Mulwahhah
May 11, 2018

Yvardenfell because i would have a less painful death and the llodos plague is painful

would you rather have to fight a dovah or 2 giants with nothing but hide armor and a wooden sword

Hahdremro
May 11, 2018

I could probably talk my way out of an encounter with a Dovah, so I'll choose that. Besides, I suspect a giant would still be a formidable foe even if it's just equipped with hide armor and a wooden sword. (Hooray for dangling participles!)

Would you rather have the power to control time or the power to control space?

by Hahdremro
May 11, 2018

I could probably talk my way out of an encounter with a Dovah, so I'll choose that. Besides, I suspect a giant would still be a formidable foe even if it's just equipped with hide armor and a wooden sword. (Hooray for dangling participles!)

Zinrahzul
May 11, 2018
@Hahdremro Either/or because you can manipulate space to manipulate time as well and vice versa!

Would you rather eat giant's toes for a week straight or mammoth snout?
by Zinrahzul
May 11, 2018
@Hahdremro Either/or because you can manipulate space to manipulate time as well and vice versa!

Would you rather eat giant's toes for a week straight or mammoth snout?

Kronvullok
May 11, 2018
Mammoth snout because (due to your phrasing) I don't have to eat it for a solid week. That, and Giant's toes are gross.

Would you rather be constantly tongue-tied? Or never be able to speak in sentences longer than 3 words?
by Kronvullok
May 11, 2018
Mammoth snout because (due to your phrasing) I don't have to eat it for a solid week. That, and Giant's toes are gross.

Would you rather be constantly tongue-tied? Or never be able to speak in sentences longer than 3 words?

Hahdremro
May 11, 2018

Tongue tied. I can't imagine living a life where I am confined to such limited sentences, as my verbosity is one of the more important aspects of my personality. Also, I already get tongue tied a bunch, so it wouldn't change much.

Would you rather eat an apple or an orange? (Hey, nobody said these questions HAVE to be outlandish!)

by Hahdremro
May 11, 2018

Tongue tied. I can't imagine living a life where I am confined to such limited sentences, as my verbosity is one of the more important aspects of my personality. Also, I already get tongue tied a bunch, so it wouldn't change much.

Would you rather eat an apple or an orange? (Hey, nobody said these questions HAVE to be outlandish!)

Zinrahzul
May 11, 2018
apple, hopefully delicious.

would you rather the only number you're able to speak be 3 or 100?
by Zinrahzul
May 11, 2018
apple, hopefully delicious.

would you rather the only number you're able to speak be 3 or 100?

Mulwahhah
May 14, 2018
Hahdremro

I meant you had hide armor and a wooden sword

by Mulwahhah
May 14, 2018
Hahdremro

Mulwahhah
May 14, 2018

Would you rather play nothing but the elder scrolls 4 oblivion or the elder scrolls 5 skyrim

by Mulwahhah
May 14, 2018

Would you rather play nothing but the elder scrolls 4 oblivion or the elder scrolls 5 skyrim

Vuldovyol
May 14, 2018

Oblivion

Would you rather be a Dragon or be a Gryphon?

by Vuldovyol
May 14, 2018

Oblivion

Would you rather be a Dragon or be a Gryphon?

Zinrahzul
May 14, 2018
@Vuldovyol Gryphon - I like the symbolism behind the lion and the eagle better than a dragon.
Would you rather live in a cave all your life or a huge tree?
by Zinrahzul
May 14, 2018
@Vuldovyol Gryphon - I like the symbolism behind the lion and the eagle better than a dragon.

Would you rather live in a cave all your life or a huge tree?

Hahdremro
May 14, 2018
The hero of kva

I am aware of that, but I couldn't resist making a joke based on the dangling participle you left for me. You set me up for that one!

I'd rather live in a tree, where there's plenty of light and potential sources of food.

Would you rather be any kind of reptile or any kind of bird?

by Hahdremro
May 14, 2018
The hero of kva

I am aware of that, but I couldn't resist making a joke based on the dangling participle you left for me. You set me up for that one!

I'd rather live in a tree, where there's plenty of light and potential sources of food.

Would you rather be any kind of reptile or any kind of bird?

Kronvullok
May 14, 2018
Bird! Specifically an owl because yes.

Would you rather:
Be able to perform any Shout without cooldown, BUT you have to eat an entire bar of soap every morning to do so
OR
Have an infinite magicka pool, BUT every spell you learn must involve cows
by Kronvullok
May 14, 2018
Bird! Specifically an owl because yes.

Would you rather:

Be able to perform any Shout without cooldown, BUT you have to eat an entire bar of soap every morning to do so

OR

Have an infinite magicka pool, BUT every spell you learn must involve cows

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

probably the shout because idk i would probably get use to the soap bar at some point and its not like ill use the shouts every day!

would you rather:

be able to speak and comprehend any language real or fictional but cant write. (that includes typing)

OR

Be able to write in any language real or fictional but cant speak

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

probably the shout because idk i would probably get use to the soap bar at some point and its not like ill use the shouts every day!

would you rather:

be able to speak and comprehend any language real or fictional but cant write. (that includes typing)

OR

Be able to write in any language real or fictional but cant speak

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.