Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*nods* I guess you could help but we need to hurry before I end up killing someone and ending like like Sinding *laughs with ears pirked*

by Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*nods* I guess you could help but we need to hurry before I end up killing someone and ending like like Sinding *laughs with ears pirked*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Understood. Let's go"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Understood. Let's go"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*stands up and dusts dark brotherhood armor off* alright *jumps on white horse and she's rears*

June 2, 2014

*stands up and dusts dark brotherhood armor off* alright *jumps on white horse and she's rears*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*Trails after with a black horse after putting on mage robes*
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*Trails after with a black horse after putting on mage robes*

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

Ever seen this before? *rears horse again and wings made of pure light appear fully extended* I believe it was Mara who sent this horse to me *grins* I was close to being murdered when I heard Mara's voice and this horse saved my life *runs fingers through the horse's mane*

June 2, 2014

Ever seen this before? *rears horse again and wings made of pure light appear fully extended* I believe it was Mara who sent this horse to me *grins* I was close to being murdered when I heard Mara's voice and this horse saved my life *runs fingers through the horse's mane*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
(Astounded) "you truly have an impressive steed"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
(Astounded) "you truly have an impressive steed"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*nods* thank you

June 2, 2014

*nods* thank you

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Do you know where we can find this ring?"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Do you know where we can find this ring?"

ZaneKata
June 2, 2014

*zane rides up on his horse "greetings new comer, i am zane kata, a blacksmith, and a master of swardplay" *zane removes the sward from his sheeth, and hands it the the man, the sword is refined crome with emerals on the handle, and a serphant on the blade, with the word "ahkrin" (courage so you dont have to translate yourself :P )enscribed in the blade in the middle, with it going through the creature on the crome, and the handle is refined moonstone*

by ZaneKata
June 2, 2014

*zane rides up on his horse "greetings new comer, i am zane kata, a blacksmith, and a master of swardplay" *zane removes the sward from his sheeth, and hands it the the man, the sword is refined crome with emerals on the handle, and a serphant on the blade, with the word "ahkrin" (courage so you dont have to translate yourself :P )enscribed in the blade in the middle, with it going through the creature on the crome, and the handle is refined moonstone*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*Watches the new blade glisten in the sunlight* "thank you. This will accompany my staff very nicely. I am a mage from Winterhold going to Falkreath."
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*Watches the new blade glisten in the sunlight* "thank you. This will accompany my staff very nicely. I am a mage from Winterhold going to Falkreath."

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*laughs and pulls out shimmering golden blade* My sword was the only one made in all of Elswyer *blinks yellow eyes* and she's called HollowSilence the only blade of her kind to exist made of the newest and rarest metal in Tamriel. She doesn't make a sound when you swing her or stab things *swings the sword and it makes no noise*

June 2, 2014

*laughs and pulls out shimmering golden blade* My sword was the only one made in all of Elswyer *blinks yellow eyes* and she's called HollowSilence the only blade of her kind to exist made of the newest and rarest metal in Tamriel. She doesn't make a sound when you swing her or stab things *swings the sword and it makes no noise*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"I prefer magic for it has the unlimited range in attack forms. It can beblunt, fast, silent, or stealthy. But thank you for the blade anyway. If I do get to close combat it will come in handy." *looks at sun* "Dawn is falling upon us, we should head to Falkreath as soon as we can!"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"I prefer magic for it has the unlimited range in attack forms. It can beblunt, fast, silent, or stealthy. But thank you for the blade anyway. If I do get to close combat it will come in handy." *looks at sun* "Dawn is falling upon us, we should head to Falkreath as soon as we can!"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*nods* understood *kicks horse and it takes off at a run in the direction of Falkreath*

June 2, 2014

*nods* understood *kicks horse and it takes off at a run in the direction of Falkreath*

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

ZaneKata
June 2, 2014

*starts to ride off in the distance along side the man "say, you never spoke your name, may i ask of your title travler" zane says in a kindly tone

by ZaneKata
June 2, 2014

*starts to ride off in the distance along side the man "say, you never spoke your name, may i ask of your title travler" zane says in a kindly tone

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.