A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

Gets on horse "wait I need a map* gets off horse "I'm miles away from the nearest hold"

"Take your time. I have nothing but it."

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

Gets on horse "wait I need a map* gets off horse "I'm miles away from the nearest hold"

"Take your time. I have nothing but it."

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Dinok tries the telekinesis spell on the bone, checking for a trap*

"Are you a trap?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

"Are you a trap?

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Are you a trap?

*The pedastal sinks in. Water starts to flood in from beneath. There's a pathway at the far right end of the room.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Are you a trap?

*The pedastal sinks in. Water starts to flood in from beneath. There's a pathway at the far right end of the room.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The riddle reads...*

"A metal neither black nor red

As heavy as man's golden greed

What you do to stay ahead

With friend or arrow or steed"

They group stands ponderering, exclaiming ideas.

"Steel!" Keerus bellows to the group. "What else is used to stay ahead!"

"No, no. We must look at all of the riddles pieces, not hasten to an answer. This spell might harm us if we guess incorrectly," Delves-in-books replies to the the disappointed Keerus. "Neither black... nor red," Delves-in-books ponders. "The metal might be a grey."

"Yes, agreed," Sheeva adds.

"Perhaps it is gold," Moves-in-shadows suggests.

"Yes, you can use gold, or money, to 'stay ahead'," Delves-in-books states. "Gold is not very heavy though. Any more suggestions?"

Keerus gives out a muffled laugh, "Why are you asking us? You're the leader."

"Yes, but we are all important. We can not risk getting this riddle wrong. We have no idea what that spell will do if.... WAIT!" Delves-in-books says. "LEAD!"

"What?" Sheeva asks, concerned.

"Lead. The answer is lead! You stay ahead by leading. And lead is a grey, extremely heavy metal!" Delves-in-books happily exclaims.

"Well, somebody knows their metals," Moves-in-shadows laughs.

Delves-in-books moves to the door. "Lead," he says to the door loudly.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The riddle reads...*

"No, no. We must look at all of the riddles pieces, not hasten to an answer. This spell might harm us if we guess incorrectly," Delves-in-books replies to the the disappointed Keerus. "Neither black... nor red," Delves-in-books ponders. "The metal might be a grey."

"Yes, you can use gold, or money, to 'stay ahead'," Delves-in-books states. "Gold is not very heavy though. Any more suggestions?"

"Yes, but we are all important. We can not risk getting this riddle wrong. We have no idea what that spell will do if.... WAIT!" Delves-in-books says. "LEAD!"

"Lead. The answer is lead! You stay ahead by leading. And lead is a grey, extremely heavy metal!" Delves-in-books happily exclaims.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The riddle reads...*

*You all feel a strong blast of wind come from the cracks of the door. Then, the door slides open.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The riddle reads...*

*You all feel a strong blast of wind come from the cracks of the door. Then, the door slides open.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Now we're getting somewhere," Keerus exclaims.

The group slips into the door, walking into a large front hall. Delves-in-books draws his bow and knocks an arrow, Keerus grabs the great sword on his back, and Moves-in-shadows draws her dual daggers. The group walks forward slowly, ready for anything.

"Look out for undead, traps, or puzzles," Delves-in-books warns.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

The group slips into the door, walking into a large front hall. Delves-in-books draws his bow and knocks an arrow, Keerus grabs the great sword on his back, and Moves-in-shadows draws her dual daggers. The group walks forward slowly, ready for anything.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You go down a long hallway. There's a stone on the ground that's slightly higher than the rest along the path.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You go down a long hallway. There's a stone on the ground that's slightly higher than the rest along the path.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
*I spin around and thrust the sword to where the armor looks weakest.*

*You hit him. He falls to the ground, fatally wounded, but still alive. The Blade that's now behind you gets back up.*

*I spin around again and throw a knife at him*

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You hit him. He falls to the ground, fatally wounded, but still alive. The Blade that's now behind you gets back up.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You hit him straight in the neck and he falls over back on the ground bleeding.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You hit him straight in the neck and he falls over back on the ground bleeding.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Knowing he'll be dead in seconds, Perlos ignores the Blade he just hit and returns his focus to the other one. "Who sent you?"

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Knowing he'll be dead in seconds, Perlos ignores the Blade he just hit and returns his focus to the other one. "Who sent you?"

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Keerus is in the lead of the group, not paying attention to the ground. Delves-in-books is behind Keerus, glancing around, looking for traps. Delves-in-books gives a quick glance at the ground in front of Keerus. He notices the raised stone right before Keerus is about to step on it. He grabs Keerus and pulls him back, explaining that the stone might be a trap. (I flipped a coin here) Delves-in-books observes the stone closely and notices that the mortar around the stone has a continuous crack in it. He rewarns the group about traps, then he takes the lead, continuing down the hallway.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Keerus is in the lead of the group, not paying attention to the ground. Delves-in-books is behind Keerus, glancing around, looking for traps. Delves-in-books gives a quick glance at the ground in front of Keerus. He notices the raised stone right before Keerus is about to step on it. He grabs Keerus and pulls him back, explaining that the stone might be a trap. (I flipped a coin here) Delves-in-books observes the stone closely and notices that the mortar around the stone has a continuous crack in it. He rewarns the group about traps, then he takes the lead, continuing down the hallway.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He spits blood from his mouth in your face.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The hallways ends and a door with a switch lies in front.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The hallways ends and a door with a switch lies in front.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos tries to wipe off the blood, steps back a few feet and draws a dagger. "I'm going to pretend that wasn't intentional, and ask again: which temple sent you?"

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos tries to wipe off the blood, steps back a few feet and draws a dagger. "I'm going to pretend that wasn't intentional, and ask again: which temple sent you?"

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you in anger*

"Oblivion!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you in anger*

"Oblivion!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.