Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Vulkulle
February 12, 2016

Pruzah, dii fahdonne! My name is Justin, but you may call me Vulkulle. I'm here to enjoy something I have always wanted to be a part of: a language. The bare bones beginning of one is possibly the best thing I could be a part of, and I'm more than proud to be here!

I'm a graphic designer, and I create avatars for free! You can commission me at my website, or PM me on here.*

*If it takes more than a month to make, or is used commercially, it may cost a bit (as per my design code).

by Vulkulle
February 12, 2016

Pruzah, dii fahdonne! My name is Justin, but you may call me Vulkulle. I'm here to enjoy something I have always wanted to be a part of: a language. The bare bones beginning of one is possibly the best thing I could be a part of, and I'm more than proud to be here!

I'm a graphic designer, and I create avatars for free! You can commission me at my website, or PM me on here.*

*If it takes more than a month to make, or is used commercially, it may cost a bit (as per my design code).

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Ahnok, zu'u Vane Hammerfall. I am Vane Hammerfall, I'm fairly new to this site but I take great interest in the development of this language and community. I've been playing  the elder scrolls games for a very long time, but I started out playing Oblivion a few days after it came out... well, I didn't get it, my friend actually did, and I borrowed it from him for a week. In that week I became attached to the game and longed to buy it for myself. So, I did, I went out to EB Games and bought the game of the year addition about a year after I played it for the first time. A few years later, Skyrim came out, so, long story short, I bought it. I completed Skyrim, but for awhile I still thought Oblivion was better, but I soon came to think otherwise. Now I like Skyrim more for it's gameplay, character development, and graphics, and I like Oblivion more for it''s story line. Anyway, I've always been a fan of the fantasy genre. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the type of person I am. Guur!

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Ahnok, zu'u Vane Hammerfall. I am Vane Hammerfall, I'm fairly new to this site but I take great interest in the development of this language and community. I've been playing  the elder scrolls games for a very long time, but I started out playing Oblivion a few days after it came out... well, I didn't get it, my friend actually did, and I borrowed it from him for a week. In that week I became attached to the game and longed to buy it for myself. So, I did, I went out to EB Games and bought the game of the year addition about a year after I played it for the first time. A few years later, Skyrim came out, so, long story short, I bought it. I completed Skyrim, but for awhile I still thought Oblivion was better, but I soon came to think otherwise. Now I like Skyrim more for it's gameplay, character development, and graphics, and I like Oblivion more for it''s story line. Anyway, I've always been a fan of the fantasy genre. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the type of person I am. Guur!

LeinKrah
February 19, 2016

Hello. I wont disclose my name but im just a overall dragon lover! anything having to do with dragons! I like doing pixel art and would want to eventually make a game of my own!

by LeinKrah
February 19, 2016

Hello. I wont disclose my name but im just a overall dragon lover! anything having to do with dragons! I like doing pixel art and would want to eventually make a game of my own!

Qo Rith
March 2, 2016

Drem yol lok, i am l1ghtn1ng flash

im basicly a huge badass that will hide in the shadows and pick my foes off one by one, you may come to like me, or you may hate me, to be honest, if you hate me, then i dont care, so you wont get any reactions out of me if you act agressive towards me, ill just ignore you.

by Qo Rith
March 2, 2016

Drem yol lok, i am l1ghtn1ng flash

im basicly a huge badass that will hide in the shadows and pick my foes off one by one, you may come to like me, or you may hate me, to be honest, if you hate me, then i dont care, so you wont get any reactions out of me if you act agressive towards me, ill just ignore you.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Drem yol lok!
My name is HevnoKeinIn (or ju can just call me Mark). I'm 17 and I was growing in Poland (that explain bad language and grammar). I'm very patriotic, and i love playing Skyrim. I found this site from accident, and i love it too. I live in Podkarpackie voivodeship in small city. One day, i want to speak dovahzul good.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Drem yol lok!

My name is HevnoKeinIn (or ju can just call me Mark). I'm 17 and I was growing in Poland (that explain bad language and grammar). I'm very patriotic, and i love playing Skyrim. I found this site from accident, and i love it too. I live in Podkarpackie voivodeship in small city. One day, i want to speak dovahzul good.

Antonis
March 4, 2016

Hello guys! My name is Antonis, which is basically Anthony, I came her after a recommendation from a friend and I don't regret it one bit. You have done an amazing job.

I am having tons of fun with both the games. :D

by Antonis
March 4, 2016

Hello guys! My name is Antonis, which is basically Anthony, I came her after a recommendation from a friend and I don't regret it one bit. You have done an amazing job.

I am having tons of fun with both the games. :D

Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016

Drem yol lok!

Zu'u Qostrunnos!

Hello everyone! I just joined today, but I have been around the website for a while. This website has been a big help in the development for my Skyrim mod's story. There hasn't been any offical progress on my mod, but that's because I am currently writing characters and plots!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Lok, thu'um!

- Qostrunnos

by Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016

Drem yol lok!

Zu'u Qostrunnos!

Hello everyone! I just joined today, but I have been around the website for a while. This website has been a big help in the development for my Skyrim mod's story. There hasn't been any offical progress on my mod, but that's because I am currently writing characters and plots!

Lok, thu'um!

- Qostrunnos

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 4, 2016
Qostrunnos

Drem yol lok!

Zu'u Qostrunnos!

Lok, thu'um!

- Qostrunnos

Welcome, Qostrunnos! What will your mod be about?

by paarthurnax
March 4, 2016
Qostrunnos

Drem yol lok!

Zu'u Qostrunnos!

Lok, thu'um!

- Qostrunnos

Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016
paarthurnax

Here's a basic start to the plot,.

Two factions of ancient dragons are awakened after the Dovahkiin arrives in an ancient and forgotten realm called Kvara. (Fourth in Esperanto) The leader of the Deinmaar faction, Kloboven,  and the leader of the Ahraan faction, Nirduqeth .

There's a lot more plot to this, but I don't want to give away too much information. I don't really trust some people not to use ideas for their own personal use.

by Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016
paarthurnax

Two factions of ancient dragons are awakened after the Dovahkiin arrives in an ancient and forgotten realm called Kvara. (Fourth in Esperanto) The leader of the Deinmaar faction, Kloboven,  and the leader of the Ahraan faction, Nirduqeth .

There's a lot more plot to this, but I don't want to give away too much information. I don't really trust some people not to use ideas for their own personal use.

Some Witch
March 5, 2016

Drem yol lok! I'm Fury, and I chose that name because it's the main charactor of the book I'm working on. (Yes I'm writing a book and I hope that it will work it's way up there with Stephen King, however that's every author's dream isn't it?) I'm hoping to become a well known author and I love lore! Lore and story-based games are my favorite games to play, this is why I got into Skyrim :D. If you read my book then you would understand that I did not spell Dragon wrong in my username. A Daggon is the highest level of dragonship that can be obtained in the Time-Protection Orginization. I won't reveal too much about my book but if you're interested then I could talk for hours about it.

I love music and reading, and do both at the same time, though when I do I don't get much information out of the book :P. I love that I found this site and am currently working on learning Dovahzul. (Drem yol lok is my favorite greeting now XD)

I like to draw since the day that we did grid drawings in art. I'm still in school and next year I start high school. That'll be an adventure.

My favorite bands have to be Aranda, Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and a whole lot more. My favorite author is probably Stephen King or James Patterson.

Hmmm, anything else I should mention? Oh! The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings are amazing and I cried when Smaug died ;(. I love dragons and video games. (Skyrim has to be my favorite.)

P.S. I am definitely NOT a realist, and I believe in the possibility of dragons being real in the past or present. I also believe in aliens and all that :3.

by Some Witch
March 5, 2016

Drem yol lok! I'm Fury, and I chose that name because it's the main charactor of the book I'm working on. (Yes I'm writing a book and I hope that it will work it's way up there with Stephen King, however that's every author's dream isn't it?) I'm hoping to become a well known author and I love lore! Lore and story-based games are my favorite games to play, this is why I got into Skyrim :D. If you read my book then you would understand that I did not spell Dragon wrong in my username. A Daggon is the highest level of dragonship that can be obtained in the Time-Protection Orginization. I won't reveal too much about my book but if you're interested then I could talk for hours about it.

I love music and reading, and do both at the same time, though when I do I don't get much information out of the book :P. I love that I found this site and am currently working on learning Dovahzul. (Drem yol lok is my favorite greeting now XD)

I like to draw since the day that we did grid drawings in art. I'm still in school and next year I start high school. That'll be an adventure.

My favorite bands have to be Aranda, Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and a whole lot more. My favorite author is probably Stephen King or James Patterson.

Hmmm, anything else I should mention? Oh! The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings are amazing and I cried when Smaug died ;(. I love dragons and video games. (Skyrim has to be my favorite.)

P.S. I am definitely NOT a realist, and I believe in the possibility of dragons being real in the past or present. I also believe in aliens and all that :3.

Some Witch
March 5, 2016
Qostrunnos

Qostrunnos, I understand you don't want to give away too much and that mod sounds awesome. Perhaps we could work together with the writing of characters and plots?

by Some Witch
March 5, 2016
Qostrunnos

Qostrunnos, I understand you don't want to give away too much and that mod sounds awesome. Perhaps we could work together with the writing of characters and plots?

Kahvutoor
March 5, 2016

Well then! Drom yol lok, out there.

I'm Cinders (not sure how you'd say that in Dovahzul. Viir yol?). Joined a couple of days ago, in hopes of learning the language better. I'm from Denmark, and currently studying towards becoming a biochemist.

[Pruzah wundunne] !

by Kahvutoor
March 5, 2016

Well then! Drom yol lok, out there.

I'm Cinders (not sure how you'd say that in Dovahzul. Viir yol?). Joined a couple of days ago, in hopes of learning the language better. I'm from Denmark, and currently studying towards becoming a biochemist.

[Pruzah wundunne] !

Abhorash
March 9, 2016

Drem yol lok, I'm Abhorash, and pretty new to this site and forums in general.

Very glad to have found this site, and definitely enjoying learning dovahzul.  I'm from England, and currently looking for a job after finishing an English degree.

by Abhorash
March 9, 2016

Drem yol lok, I'm Abhorash, and pretty new to this site and forums in general.

Very glad to have found this site, and definitely enjoying learning dovahzul.  I'm from England, and currently looking for a job after finishing an English degree.

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

I never posted an intro here, realized I forgot there were forums, haha!

Drem yol lok! My name is SonicBChamp AKA Harry AKA Volunviing. I am a Youtuber as my fulltime career and am currently going into college for a BA in Music Performance. I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan and am currently working on a Let's Play once I revamp my first three projects from my channel (which is SonicBChamp if you're curious). I'm rather interested in Dovahzul, having learned pronounciations mostly of words from the game and am gifted in speaking a few languages, including Spanish and English. I can't think of much else to add here, but I just wanted to make an introduction, haha! See you all around!

Lok, Thu'um!

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

I never posted an intro here, realized I forgot there were forums, haha!

Drem yol lok! My name is SonicBChamp AKA Harry AKA Volunviing. I am a Youtuber as my fulltime career and am currently going into college for a BA in Music Performance. I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan and am currently working on a Let's Play once I revamp my first three projects from my channel (which is SonicBChamp if you're curious). I'm rather interested in Dovahzul, having learned pronounciations mostly of words from the game and am gifted in speaking a few languages, including Spanish and English. I can't think of much else to add here, but I just wanted to make an introduction, haha! See you all around!

Lok, Thu'um!

theboom
March 16, 2016

drem yol lok i am new to this web page and you guy can just call me ghost not much els to say but thanks to paarthurnax, for making this web page

by theboom
March 16, 2016

drem yol lok i am new to this web page and you guy can just call me ghost not much els to say but thanks to paarthurnax, for making this web page

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.