diekatze
April 26, 2017

Banned for feeling guilty. Mistakes happen

by diekatze
April 26, 2017

Banned for feeling guilty. Mistakes happen

Jordan L
April 26, 2017
Banned for cutting onions near my eyes while i read necromas' post.

The memories in that post though. Lol from burning a person at the stake to reading the entire canadian constitution it has been interesting. I often wonder what parth thinks of me from my posts. I know i might seem crazy and attracting "the wrong sort" that he might not like, but in the end i just wanted to make people laugh and smile. Its honestly been fun knowing all you even if we never really meet. If parth is upset with it im sorry but i definately dont regret this thread. Although i better be careful cuz i live in the same state he does so if stuff goes down he might just take me out irl.
by Jordan L
April 26, 2017
Banned for cutting onions near my eyes while i read necromas' post.

The memories in that post though. Lol from burning a person at the stake to reading the entire canadian constitution it has been interesting. I often wonder what parth thinks of me from my posts. I know i might seem crazy and attracting "the wrong sort" that he might not like, but in the end i just wanted to make people laugh and smile. Its honestly been fun knowing all you even if we never really meet. If parth is upset with it im sorry but i definately dont regret this thread. Although i better be careful cuz i live in the same state he does so if stuff goes down he might just take me out irl.

dovahzul1215
April 26, 2017

banned for being sensitive 

by dovahzul1215
April 26, 2017

banned for being sensitive 

Vulreytholm
April 26, 2017

Banned for being unsympathetic. And since we're all being emotional about the ban game and its history, I'll give my history: I may not heave been there at the start, but when I did join, I read "a fun game for all to play" and thought "Well, if you say so..." I read the rules, read the few most recent pages and thought "...well, they're way off track." Then I flooded the thread with several self bans, all the while also joining in on Dur's burning. After learning that spamming was not exactly how this worked, I became a frequent player of the ban game. Later, I read the whole thing and sort of realized how small I was in the game at that point and felt humbled beneath the giants your are. Then came the fateful day of Dur's banning. After a while I got a PM from Dur in school. I attempted to help him get unbanned but I failed and now he rests in relative peace in PM purgatory. Now we continue to ban in his honor, for the legacy of Duryoljot must go on! P.S. I was never really sure why he was banned, but it may have been for excessive caps.

by Vulreytholm
April 26, 2017

Banned for being unsympathetic. And since we're all being emotional about the ban game and its history, I'll give my history: I may not heave been there at the start, but when I did join, I read "a fun game for all to play" and thought "Well, if you say so..." I read the rules, read the few most recent pages and thought "...well, they're way off track." Then I flooded the thread with several self bans, all the while also joining in on Dur's burning. After learning that spamming was not exactly how this worked, I became a frequent player of the ban game. Later, I read the whole thing and sort of realized how small I was in the game at that point and felt humbled beneath the giants your are. Then came the fateful day of Dur's banning. After a while I got a PM from Dur in school. I attempted to help him get unbanned but I failed and now he rests in relative peace in PM purgatory. Now we continue to ban in his honor, for the legacy of Duryoljot must go on! P.S. I was never really sure why he was banned, but it may have been for excessive caps.

Necromas
April 26, 2017

Banned for not being there at the start. You guys are the best though. 

by Necromas
April 26, 2017

Banned for not being there at the start. You guys are the best though. 

Veyd Sahvoz
April 27, 2017
Well can't not give an emotional statement at thie point so eh. Since we're on the topic.

Although I have not been around much on the community or this thread I still like this community. 2 years ago I distanced myself from here due to some things that happened but nonetheless that is all over now, long since past, but I don't think I'll forget all of you and although you may forget me (highly likely, pretty mundane tbh) at least we can remember all of the fun in this thread and other threads, hell even the wall! I feel the need to say something deep and heart touching but I can't, not in my nature I guess. But ai can say that I am proyd to be apart of this site, it's community, and this thread. As damning as it was to see Dur go it's good to see the legacy was carried on, despite Paarth's views. (No I'm not speaking out against him, if it were not for Paarth none of us would be here or know each ither like we do). I'm also glad to have gotten to know a few of you these past 2 years, as little as it has been it's still something. I hopefully get to know you guys more in the future, honestly. But in the end, we're a community, here to get along, discuss, and study something we all love. So for the sake of the thread, I say let it go on. I was here around shortly after this stared, about 30 or some pages in, dunno if that counts but I still am never going to forget this. One thing I always strived for was 200 pages on a thread, and never have I done so and I'm sure you all want to see this make 200 pages, possibly more, so let's continue on with it. You guys are, like Necromas said, the best so lets continue this in honor if its creator; Jordan. Thanks mate for creating this, ya brought this mishapen bunch of geeks, scholars and what not together in something we all have come to enjoy and for that I am grateful. As odd as that may sound.

P.S. It's Veyd Sahvoz, changed my name. Just so you know who it is. And before I forget: Banned for all your sensitive discussions getting to me and making me type this up with blurry eyes and next to no sleep. (Kidding, of course lol.) I regret nothing.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 27, 2017
Well can't not give an emotional statement at thie point so eh. Since we're on the topic.

Although I have not been around much on the community or this thread I still like this community. 2 years ago I distanced myself from here due to some things that happened but nonetheless that is all over now, long since past, but I don't think I'll forget all of you and although you may forget me (highly likely, pretty mundane tbh) at least we can remember all of the fun in this thread and other threads, hell even the wall! I feel the need to say something deep and heart touching but I can't, not in my nature I guess. But ai can say that I am proyd to be apart of this site, it's community, and this thread. As damning as it was to see Dur go it's good to see the legacy was carried on, despite Paarth's views. (No I'm not speaking out against him, if it were not for Paarth none of us would be here or know each ither like we do). I'm also glad to have gotten to know a few of you these past 2 years, as little as it has been it's still something. I hopefully get to know you guys more in the future, honestly. But in the end, we're a community, here to get along, discuss, and study something we all love. So for the sake of the thread, I say let it go on. I was here around shortly after this stared, about 30 or some pages in, dunno if that counts but I still am never going to forget this. One thing I always strived for was 200 pages on a thread, and never have I done so and I'm sure you all want to see this make 200 pages, possibly more, so let's continue on with it. You guys are, like Necromas said, the best so lets continue this in honor if its creator; Jordan. Thanks mate for creating this, ya brought this mishapen bunch of geeks, scholars and what not together in something we all have come to enjoy and for that I am grateful. As odd as that may sound.

P.S. It's Veyd Sahvoz, changed my name. Just so you know who it is. And before I forget: Banned for all your sensitive discussions getting to me and making me type this up with blurry eyes and next to no sleep. (Kidding, of course lol.) I regret nothing.

Ruvgein
April 27, 2017

Banned because I'm surprised how long this has stayed touchy-feely.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

by Ruvgein
April 27, 2017

Banned because I'm surprised how long this has stayed touchy-feely.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

diekatze
April 27, 2017

Banned for not expanding and adding on to the touchy-feeliness

Guys, I've been here since page 7. Holy crap. I totally forgot about that

by diekatze
April 27, 2017

Banned for not expanding and adding on to the touchy-feeliness

Guys, I've been here since page 7. Holy crap. I totally forgot about that

Veyd Sahvoz
April 27, 2017
Bannee for continuing on the touchy-feeliness yourself.

Also damn that is quite a long time.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 27, 2017
Bannee for continuing on the touchy-feeliness yourself.

Also damn that is quite a long time.

diekatze
April 27, 2017

Banned for not appreciating touchy-feelies

Heck ya it is

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE PAGE 1

by diekatze
April 27, 2017

Banned for not appreciating touchy-feelies

Heck ya it is

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE PAGE 1

[deleted]
April 27, 2017

banned for lying and realising that Necromas has been here literally non-stop posting from page one.

by [deleted]
April 27, 2017

banned for lying and realising that Necromas has been here literally non-stop posting from page one.

merfkin11
April 27, 2017

Banned because of having conflicting Marvel VS DC beliefs with moderator

by merfkin11
April 27, 2017

Banned because of having conflicting Marvel VS DC beliefs with moderator

Necromas
April 28, 2017

Banned for not mentiontiong me. I officialy declare from now on you must include my name in any form of ban. And yeah Joore, it's been a long, hard ride to make it this far. I'm just sad I'm the only one who's made it this far.

by Necromas
April 28, 2017

Banned for not mentiontiong me. I officialy declare from now on you must include my name in any form of ban. And yeah Joore, it's been a long, hard ride to make it this far. I'm just sad I'm the only one who's made it this far.

Veyd Sahvoz
April 28, 2017
Banned for making such declaration that I don't ever intend to follow an in replacement of the creator.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 28, 2017
Banned for making such declaration that I don't ever intend to follow an in replacement of the creator.

[deleted]
April 28, 2017

But you just did follow is declaration by banning him just now (and to avoid being banned for not banning) banned for contradicting yourself concerning the reason you banned Necromas. (Also I mentioned Necromas so thus-far I have followed his new decree.)

by [deleted]
April 28, 2017

But you just did follow is declaration by banning him just now (and to avoid being banned for not banning) banned for contradicting yourself concerning the reason you banned Necromas. (Also I mentioned Necromas so thus-far I have followed his new decree.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  185  186  187  188  189  294  295  296  297 > >>