Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  187  188  189  190  191  294  295  296  297 > >>  

[deleted]
April 30, 2017

banned for taking a non serious thread seriously. (since when did Sheogorath get concerned about mortals?

by [deleted]
April 30, 2017

banned for taking a non serious thread seriously. (since when did Sheogorath get concerned about mortals?

Jordan L
May 1, 2017
Banned cuz at this very moment in time as this is posted, i am the only one on this website right now. It feels so weird ive never seen this. Brb gonna go have an awkward conversation with myself on the community wall.

Also ive been here since page 0. *insert thig life glasses here.*
by Jordan L
May 1, 2017
Banned cuz at this very moment in time as this is posted, i am the only one on this website right now. It feels so weird ive never seen this. Brb gonna go have an awkward conversation with myself on the community wall.

Also ive been here since page 0. *insert thig life glasses here.*

[deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for not posting as frequently as Necromas even though you started the thread. (Counter thug lyfe) also congrats on the almost 200 pages.

by [deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for not posting as frequently as Necromas even though you started the thread. (Counter thug lyfe) also congrats on the almost 200 pages.

Necromas
May 1, 2017

Banned for also not posting as frequently as me. I wonder who was the most posts in the ban game though. 

by Necromas
May 1, 2017

Banned for also not posting as frequently as me. I wonder who was the most posts in the ban game though. 

Dinok Sonaak
May 1, 2017

baned fore plying tis gam ad fore bieng an spilzing niza.

by Dinok Sonaak
May 1, 2017

baned fore plying tis gam ad fore bieng an spilzing niza.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 1, 2017

Banned because now I want to actually do a check on how many people have posted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
May 1, 2017

Banned because now I want to actually do a check on how many people have posted.

Jordan L
May 1, 2017
Banned cuz ill post more. :P
by Jordan L
May 1, 2017
Banned cuz ill post more. :P

[deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for me going to post even more than even more, and then more untill there is no more to be even mored. (even more than Necromas more.)

by [deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for me going to post even more than even more, and then more untill there is no more to be even mored. (even more than Necromas more.)

Necromas
May 1, 2017

Banned for suggesting Jordan will literaly DDos the site with his posts. That'd be pretty cool tbh

by Necromas
May 1, 2017

Banned for suggesting Jordan will literaly DDos the site with his posts. That'd be pretty cool tbh

[deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for not letting me understand entirely.

by [deleted]
May 1, 2017

Banned for not letting me understand entirely.

diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for thinking you need to be allowed to understand something entirely

by diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for thinking you need to be allowed to understand something entirely

Jordan L
May 2, 2017
Banned for having the name Jenkins in your bio and never mentioning Leeroy Jenkins.
by Jordan L
May 2, 2017
Banned for having the name Jenkins in your bio and never mentioning Leeroy Jenkins.

diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for being totally right. I need to fix that

by diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for being totally right. I need to fix that

Necromas
May 2, 2017

Banned for not knowing that she is really...... CatJenkinks! Ole swaggy cat herself, tinkles, umm some other nickname. 

by Necromas
May 2, 2017

Banned for not knowing that she is really...... CatJenkinks! Ole swaggy cat herself, tinkles, umm some other nickname. 

diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for saying it was Tinkles.. It's Ms. Tinkles !

by diekatze
May 2, 2017

Banned for saying it was Tinkles.. It's Ms. Tinkles !

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  187  188  189  190  191  294  295  296  297 > >>