A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Mulwahhah
May 25, 2018

Speak it because then you could sound smarter than if you could write it

Would you rather play nothing but the fallout series or the elder scrolls series

by Mulwahhah
May 25, 2018

Speak it because then you could sound smarter than if you could write it

Would you rather play nothing but the fallout series or the elder scrolls series

Hahdremro
May 25, 2018

I'd have to go with the latter option. As much as I love my speaking voice, it would be much easier to survive as a mute in today's society rather than being illiterate. Besides, I could make a lot of money as a translator without having to go to the trouble of actually studying languages!

Would you rather have your flesh stripped away from your body one thin layer at a time by a jagged obsidian knife until you are nothing but bones and ribbons of meat, or would you rather be stabbed repeatedly with thousands of tiny needles until you are so full of holes you are barely recognizable as having ever been a living being?

by Hahdremro
May 25, 2018

I'd have to go with the latter option. As much as I love my speaking voice, it would be much easier to survive as a mute in today's society rather than being illiterate. Besides, I could make a lot of money as a translator without having to go to the trouble of actually studying languages!

Would you rather have your flesh stripped away from your body one thin layer at a time by a jagged obsidian knife until you are nothing but bones and ribbons of meat, or would you rather be stabbed repeatedly with thousands of tiny needles until you are so full of holes you are barely recognizable as having ever been a living being?

Zinrahzul
May 25, 2018
I'll choose the tiny needle option .. sounds like it would be relaxing...

Would you rather drink a bottle of vinegar or eat a quart of cottage cheese?
by Zinrahzul
May 25, 2018
I'll choose the tiny needle option .. sounds like it would be relaxing...

Would you rather drink a bottle of vinegar or eat a quart of cottage cheese?

Kronvullok
May 25, 2018
COTTAGE CHEESE OMG YES

Would you rather:
Never get hungry? (no longer need food)
OR
Never get thirsty? (no longer need to drink)
by Kronvullok
May 25, 2018
COTTAGE CHEESE OMG YES

Would you rather:

Never get hungry? (no longer need food)

OR

Never get thirsty? (no longer need to drink)

DragonFury
May 26, 2018

I think I'd have to go with the second option.  I like food. :-)

Okay, so would you rather:

1: Be able to fly under your own power (e.g. not need to have an airplane), OR

2: Be able to turn yourself invisible/visible at will?

(Personally, I'd go with option 1. But that's just me.)

by DragonFury
May 26, 2018

I think I'd have to go with the second option.  I like food. :-)

Okay, so would you rather:

1: Be able to fly under your own power (e.g. not need to have an airplane), OR

2: Be able to turn yourself invisible/visible at will?

(Personally, I'd go with option 1. But that's just me.)

Hahdremro
May 29, 2018

I'd have to go with option 2. Think of the cosplay opportunities! Rayman, the Invisible Man, the Headless Horseman... Also, it would be easier to hide from my responsibilities. Probably. Maybe.

Would you rather be forced to drink a liter of milk through your nose or be forced to eat an entire bowl of straight cinnamon?

by Hahdremro
May 29, 2018

I'd have to go with option 2. Think of the cosplay opportunities! Rayman, the Invisible Man, the Headless Horseman... Also, it would be easier to hide from my responsibilities. Probably. Maybe.

Would you rather be forced to drink a liter of milk through your nose or be forced to eat an entire bowl of straight cinnamon?

Rowan
June 9, 2018

Probably eat a bowl of straight cinnamon.

Would you rather be bored for 5 hours but have a ton of energy to use, or stay up 5 hours after you would usually fall asleep, doing something you enjoy?

by Rowan
June 9, 2018

Probably eat a bowl of straight cinnamon.

Would you rather be bored for 5 hours but have a ton of energy to use, or stay up 5 hours after you would usually fall asleep, doing something you enjoy?

Mulwahhah
June 10, 2018
Number 2 because I do it anyway

Would you rather be an argonian or a khajiit
by Mulwahhah
June 10, 2018
Number 2 because I do it anyway

Would you rather be an argonian or a khajiit

Hahdremro
June 11, 2018

Reyliiksekaaz pruzaan. Those khajiit sure know how to party, and they're not subservient to a bunch of freaking trees. Also, cats have claws, which are pretty cool. I'll have to go with being a khajiit.

Would you rather be able to breathe in water but be unable to swim, or would you rather be able to fly but only as long as you're holding your breath?

by Hahdremro
June 11, 2018

Reyliiksekaaz pruzaan. Those khajiit sure know how to party, and they're not subservient to a bunch of freaking trees. Also, cats have claws, which are pretty cool. I'll have to go with being a khajiit.

Would you rather be able to breathe in water but be unable to swim, or would you rather be able to fly but only as long as you're holding your breath?

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
@DovahKahjiit Berries. A lot less likely to DIE FROM DEADLY BACTERIA.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Would you rather
A) Mantle the power of Talos, but have to kill all the Altmer, including the innocent, or
B) Mantle the power of Jyggalag, but have to deal Sheogorath trying to destroy your perfect world.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Would you rather

A) Mantle the power of Talos, but have to kill all the Altmer, including the innocent, or

B) Mantle the power of Jyggalag, but have to deal Sheogorath trying to destroy your perfect world.

Hahdremro
June 13, 2018
NikkoSossedov1

You're supposed to reply to the post directly before your own in this game. My question will forever go unanswered! D:

To answer your question, I'd rather be Jyggalag, because he at least has respectable ideals. For a god with the World's Worst Case of OCD, it must be interesting to wake up every now and then and have to go on a cleaning spree.

Would you rather be caught a tornado with a kite strapped to your back, or would you rather be tied to a tall metal pole in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm?

by Hahdremro
June 13, 2018
NikkoSossedov1

You're supposed to reply to the post directly before your own in this game. My question will forever go unanswered! D:

To answer your question, I'd rather be Jyggalag, because he at least has respectable ideals. For a god with the World's Worst Case of OCD, it must be interesting to wake up every now and then and have to go on a cleaning spree.

Would you rather be caught a tornado with a kite strapped to your back, or would you rather be tied to a tall metal pole in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm?

Zinrahzul
June 19, 2018
Wheeeeee! Kite in a tornado, please!

Would you rather be a sophisticated person who is poor, or a rich person with only a sense of smell?
by Zinrahzul
June 19, 2018
Wheeeeee! Kite in a tornado, please!

Would you rather be a sophisticated person who is poor, or a rich person with only a sense of smell?

Kronvullok
June 19, 2018
Sophisticated person who is poor. I'm pretty much there anyway.

Would you rather...
Acquire any coin that is dropped and not picked up in 5 minutes? (always active and teleports the coins to your home)
OR
Always have just enough money? (doesn't matter what you buy, the money is there)
by Kronvullok
June 19, 2018
Sophisticated person who is poor. I'm pretty much there anyway.

Would you rather...

Acquire any coin that is dropped and not picked up in 5 minutes? (always active and teleports the coins to your home)

OR

Always have just enough money? (doesn't matter what you buy, the money is there)

Mulwahhah
June 21, 2018
You practically have infinite money

Would you rather be jyggalag or sheogorath (the champion of cyrodiil)

by Mulwahhah
June 21, 2018
You practically have infinite money

Would you rather be jyggalag or sheogorath (the champion of cyrodiil)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.