BanditNation
June 2, 2014

Synthax nods. "I'm Synthax."

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

Synthax nods. "I'm Synthax."

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*A pack of 3 wolves appear in front of the group. The snarling beasts leap at the horse of Zane.*

*Ivan intercepts one of the attacks with an arrow and the werewolf rips another into pieces.*

*The third wolf however slashes a blow into the horse of Zane, with hi sword, Synthax slices a paw off of the wolf and Zane cuts the head off. The horse is recovered with a healing spell.*

"You are much more capable than I ever imagined!"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*A pack of 3 wolves appear in front of the group. The snarling beasts leap at the horse of Zane.*

*Ivan intercepts one of the attacks with an arrow and the werewolf rips another into pieces.*

*The third wolf however slashes a blow into the horse of Zane, with hi sword, Synthax slices a paw off of the wolf and Zane cuts the head off. The horse is recovered with a healing spell.*

"You are much more capable than I ever imagined!"

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"Thank you!"

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"Thank you!"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*growls* stupid wolves don't know an alpha when they see him *dusts off armor and looks at the others and back at Ivan* Names Kazhad by the way I'm in a way a Khajiit adventurer prince like an old friend of mine a high elf prince who ran from home

by Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*growls* stupid wolves don't know an alpha when they see him *dusts off armor and looks at the others and back at Ivan* Names Kazhad by the way I'm in a way a Khajiit adventurer prince like an old friend of mine a high elf prince who ran from home

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

A wolf gets up and charges at Synthax, he shouts and punches it so hard its snout breaks. "Well, that's what happens when you charge at me!"

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

A wolf gets up and charges at Synthax, he shouts and punches it so hard its snout breaks. "Well, that's what happens when you charge at me!"

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Good. It's getting nightfall, we are almost to Falkreath. Hopefully no more distractions" *turns to Kazhad* "we will retrieve your ring in no time"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Good. It's getting nightfall, we are almost to Falkreath. Hopefully no more distractions" *turns to Kazhad* "we will retrieve your ring in no time"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*bows head* thank you Ivan for helping us get this ring for me *horse trots along side the group*

by Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

*bows head* thank you Ivan for helping us get this ring for me *horse trots along side the group*

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
(Falkreath can be seen from a distance) *turns to Kazhad* "we have arrived, however it is dark and I am exhausted, we will search in the morning" *pauses and looks over to Kazhad* "do you know the wherabouts of this ring?"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
(Falkreath can be seen from a distance) *turns to Kazhad* "we have arrived, however it is dark and I am exhausted, we will search in the morning" *pauses and looks over to Kazhad* "do you know the wherabouts of this ring?"

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Last I heard a blacksmith from Dawnstar told me the wherabouts were known by a prisoner
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"Last I heard a blacksmith from Dawnstar told me the wherabouts were known by a prisoner

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

That prisoner's Sinding. He accidentaly turned into a werewolf and... murdered a little girl.

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

That prisoner's Sinding. He accidentaly turned into a werewolf and... murdered a little girl.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"How awful, well....we still need to acess our situation in the morning"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
"How awful, well....we still need to acess our situation in the morning"

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

Synthax raises an eyebrow. "I assume you mean sleep? If that's the case, i don't need any. Or should i say, can't have any."

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

Synthax raises an eyebrow. "I assume you mean sleep? If that's the case, i don't need any. Or should i say, can't have any."

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*looks suspicious* "you were open in telling me who you were, but not what. What are you?"
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
*looks suspicious* "you were open in telling me who you were, but not what. What are you?"

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"I'm a normal Imperial, i just... literally can't sleep. I'm physically unable to."

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"I'm a normal Imperial, i just... literally can't sleep. I'm physically unable to."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.