Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014

The Bosmer looks at the Blade with disgust. "Fine. Sit here and bleed. I'll find the rest of the skeleton, and Mirkrilaar will burn all the temples!"

He walks out of earshot of the dying man before talking to his claw again. "I found the bone Mirkrilaar, where's the next one?"

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014

The Bosmer looks at the Blade with disgust. "Fine. Sit here and bleed. I'll find the rest of the skeleton, and Mirkrilaar will burn all the temples!"

He walks out of earshot of the dying man before talking to his claw again. "I found the bone Mirkrilaar, where's the next one?"

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*The man after a few hours, bleeds to death.*

*You hear serenity from my voice as I speak.*

"Give me some more time. I will have the location for you."

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*The man after a few hours, bleeds to death.*

*You hear serenity from my voice as I speak.*

"Give me some more time. I will have the location for you."

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

*A few hours later, the bone glows again.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

*A few hours later, the bone glows again.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014

(Gettin' a call on my bone-phone)

"You found one?"

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014

"You found one?"

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

"Where the dragons lie among the stars. Good luck!"

(Nice!)

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

(Nice!)

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

(Nice!)

*Ponders for a moment* "Dragons among the stars... Dragonstar! Of course."

Perlos begins jogging towards the northernmost part of Hammerfell.

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

(Nice!)

Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014

{Dude that was an awsome fighting scene back there, this is actually interesting.}

*The gyro leads him to an area east of Wayrest(/Orsinium, can you post the maps you want us to use?). All the while, hunting with lightning rather than bows. The gyro begins to hum again, and leads him to a stone door set in a hill.

"So is this you resting place?"

He inspects the gate, inricate carvings of dovah adorn both doors. Although their is no visible lock, he fails in pushing it open.

"What the heck?"

He trys again with no avail. The gyro hums, it's red core beating like a heart. Intrigued, he closely inspects the ruby's walls.

F2M

"F2M, fade. Fade... what?"

Takes a closer look at the carvings, looking for something that may have worn away over the years. A voice echos in his head.

KOR1V Z2M SOG1L

He picks up the gyro again, looking through it again, this time facing the doors, trying to notice any difference. He notices, through the crystal, one of the dragon's eyes having a keyhole. It is revealed that it had been scraped beyond recognition. He tries to unearth it with his dagger and a burn spell.

by Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014

{Dude that was an awsome fighting scene back there, this is actually interesting.}

*The gyro leads him to an area east of Wayrest(/Orsinium, can you post the maps you want us to use?). All the while, hunting with lightning rather than bows. The gyro begins to hum again, and leads him to a stone door set in a hill.

He inspects the gate, inricate carvings of dovah adorn both doors. Although their is no visible lock, he fails in pushing it open.

"What the heck?"

He trys again with no avail. The gyro hums, it's red core beating like a heart. Intrigued, he closely inspects the ruby's walls.

F2M

Takes a closer look at the carvings, looking for something that may have worn away over the years. A voice echos in his head.

KOR1V Z2M SOG1L

He picks up the gyro again, looking through it again, this time facing the doors, trying to notice any difference. He notices, through the crystal, one of the dragon's eyes having a keyhole. It is revealed that it had been scraped beyond recognition. He tries to unearth it with his dagger and a burn spell.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

(Nice!)

*You enter Dragonstar East through the shadow gate.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"You found one?"

(Nice!)

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos looks around and mutters to himself, "Where could he have hidden the bone in one of the biggest trading hubs in Tamriel?"

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos looks around and mutters to himself, "Where could he have hidden the bone in one of the biggest trading hubs in Tamriel?"

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You look around amd merely see a bustling trading town. A gate seperates East Dragonstar from West Dragonstar.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You look around amd merely see a bustling trading town. A gate seperates East Dragonstar from West Dragonstar.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The hallways ends and a door with a switch lies in front.*

*Seeing no other method of opening the door, Delves-in-books pulls the switch. He is ready to try and dodge whatever traps may be in place. Sheeva is standing by with a quick healing spell, just in case.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Seeing no other method of opening the door, Delves-in-books pulls the switch. He is ready to try and dodge whatever traps may be in place. Sheeva is standing by with a quick healing spell, just in case.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*A spike ball swings down from above.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014

*Delves-in-books manages to dodge the spike ball enough that it only hits his shoulder, causing minimal injury due to his armor. He tells Sheeva that a healing spell is not necessary, then the group continues onward, looking for traps, puzzles, or enemies.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014

*Delves-in-books manages to dodge the spike ball enough that it only hits his shoulder, causing minimal injury due to his armor. He tells Sheeva that a healing spell is not necessary, then the group continues onward, looking for traps, puzzles, or enemies.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

*The door leads to a path that turns right. A sleeping draugr lies in front.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

*The door leads to a path that turns right. A sleeping draugr lies in front.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

"What the heck?"

F2M

KOR1V Z2M SOG1L

*The keyhole clears up*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

"What the heck?"

F2M

KOR1V Z2M SOG1L

*The keyhole clears up*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.