Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  27  28  29  30 > >>  

ZuuFenBo
March 18, 2016

Drem, I am a writer who enjoys making in-depth fantasy worlds, I play a lot of skyrim in many different styles, I like talking and meeting people. I like making languages and that's why I jumped at the chance to get onto the site.

by ZuuFenBo
March 18, 2016

Drem, I am a writer who enjoys making in-depth fantasy worlds, I play a lot of skyrim in many different styles, I like talking and meeting people. I like making languages and that's why I jumped at the chance to get onto the site.

uppakk
April 14, 2016

Hi there guys!

My real name is Emanuele and I am from Italy! It's a long time that I was visiting this site and I decided to join your community because I have to ask you a lot of things. I hope you will give me some help!

by uppakk
April 14, 2016

Hi there guys!

My real name is Emanuele and I am from Italy! It's a long time that I was visiting this site and I decided to join your community because I have to ask you a lot of things. I hope you will give me some help!

BiiMiinViintaas
April 20, 2016
Drem Yol Lok!I'm a girl from Asia,and study in a university now. I like Dragons and The games very much!I hope I can bring fun to both myself and everyone here!
by BiiMiinViintaas
April 20, 2016
Drem Yol Lok!I'm a girl from Asia,and study in a university now. I like Dragons and The games very much!I hope I can bring fun to both myself and everyone here!

Gahrik Jusk
April 25, 2016

Naar Do Fin Feyl Wah Hi!

I'm an American idiot who loves roleplays, medival/fantasy, and that sort of thing. I want to learn to write and speak dovahzul and I like Interacting with people.

by Gahrik Jusk
April 25, 2016

Naar Do Fin Feyl Wah Hi!

I'm an American idiot who loves roleplays, medival/fantasy, and that sort of thing. I want to learn to write and speak dovahzul and I like Interacting with people.

krashface
April 30, 2016

Hi everyone :)

I'm Krashface, an italian guy who've found this site for case, but I must admit, is so awesome ! I've learn a lot in this last months about dragon language. 

I have just a question: is The Elder Scrolls online servers free or not ? Because I've start it and now I can't access it again. 

Btw, I'm happy to be here now :)
Bye bye .

by krashface
April 30, 2016

Hi everyone :)

I'm Krashface, an italian guy who've found this site for case, but I must admit, is so awesome ! I've learn a lot in this last months about dragon language. 

I have just a question: is The Elder Scrolls online servers free or not ? Because I've start it and now I can't access it again. 

Btw, I'm happy to be here now :)
Bye bye .

KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016

[Drem yol lok]

I am Kul Do Dii Krosis. I live in Ottawa. I love Skyrim and, above all, Oblivion. That's because Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls game I played.

by KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016

[Drem yol lok]

I am Kul Do Dii Krosis. I live in Ottawa. I love Skyrim and, above all, Oblivion. That's because Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls game I played.

KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016
KulDoDiiKrosis

[Drem yol lok]

Oh, btw I AM Canadian

by KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016
KulDoDiiKrosis

[Drem yol lok]

Oh, btw I AM Canadian

KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016
KulDoDiiKrosis

Oh, btw I AM Canadian

Oh and I forgot I am writing a book.

by KulDoDiiKrosis
May 2, 2016
KulDoDiiKrosis

Oh, btw I AM Canadian

Oh and I forgot I am writing a book.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 2, 2016
@KulDoDiiKrosis

Nice to see a Canadian on here! I am Canadian myself
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 2, 2016
@KulDoDiiKrosis

Nice to see a Canadian on here! I am Canadian myself

KulDoDiiKrosis
May 3, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz
@KulDoDiiKrosis Nice to see a Canadian on here! I am Canadian myself

nice to hear!

by KulDoDiiKrosis
May 3, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz
@KulDoDiiKrosis Nice to see a Canadian on here! I am Canadian myself

nice to hear!

Ahmiliik
May 12, 2016

Hello, I'm Ahmiliik. I think I might be one of the youngest in the commuinity, (14 Years of age). I live in merry old England. I am learning Dovahzul as my 3rd language.

by Ahmiliik
May 12, 2016

Hello, I'm Ahmiliik. I think I might be one of the youngest in the commuinity, (14 Years of age). I live in merry old England. I am learning Dovahzul as my 3rd language.

DovahKiinZaan
May 12, 2016
It feels like everyone is fourteen, you'll fit in well!
by DovahKiinZaan
May 12, 2016
It feels like everyone is fourteen, you'll fit in well!

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

[Drem yol lok] I am Vulreytholm, I've explained my name in another thread on the subject. My character for this website is a vampire dragon. I am fifteen and from America, in ninth grade. I have loved dragons my entire life, and Skyrim is one of my favorite games, second to Portal 2. My whole life I thought being a human was boring, so learning a new language spoken by dragons is really cool. I'm really just a kid who really likes playing video games with his brothers and being a total nerd about everything.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

[Drem yol lok] I am Vulreytholm, I've explained my name in another thread on the subject. My character for this website is a vampire dragon. I am fifteen and from America, in ninth grade. I have loved dragons my entire life, and Skyrim is one of my favorite games, second to Portal 2. My whole life I thought being a human was boring, so learning a new language spoken by dragons is really cool. I'm really just a kid who really likes playing video games with his brothers and being a total nerd about everything.

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

KulDoDiiKrosis, I played Oblivion first too, it is so much fun, especially the guards, If you see two talking to each other, close your eyes and it will seem like a crazy guard is talking to himself.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

KulDoDiiKrosis, I played Oblivion first too, it is so much fun, especially the guards, If you see two talking to each other, close your eyes and it will seem like a crazy guard is talking to himself.

Mal Yol Kodaav
May 12, 2016

Salutations! 

I've actually signed up on the site in 2015, but I did it on my Kindle and so I couldn't find the forums, and then I forgot I had an account.

Apologies for the late introduction, but I'm Mal Yol Kodaav, or simply Amy (but where's the fun in a normal name!) The first Elder Scrolls game I have played was Oblivion, then Skyrim, but since then, I have actually gone back and played Morrowind and attemped Arena & Daggerfall. I am interested learning new languages (real or fictional) and Dovahzul is one of them, cause hey it's the language of (Elder Scrolls) Dragons!

by Mal Yol Kodaav
May 12, 2016

Salutations! 

I've actually signed up on the site in 2015, but I did it on my Kindle and so I couldn't find the forums, and then I forgot I had an account.

Apologies for the late introduction, but I'm Mal Yol Kodaav, or simply Amy (but where's the fun in a normal name!) The first Elder Scrolls game I have played was Oblivion, then Skyrim, but since then, I have actually gone back and played Morrowind and attemped Arena & Daggerfall. I am interested learning new languages (real or fictional) and Dovahzul is one of them, cause hey it's the language of (Elder Scrolls) Dragons!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.