May 3, 2017

Banned for not yelling back

by diekatze
May 3, 2017

Banned for not yelling back

Veyd Sahvoz
May 3, 2017
@JooreMeyye

Banned for assuming I would judge for you not having PhotoShop skills to make a badass PFP. But in all honesty, I can whip one up for ya if you'd like. Keep it on the DL though, Capeli's could be around as we speak. *looks over shoulder*
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 3, 2017
@JooreMeyye

Banned for assuming I would judge for you not having PhotoShop skills to make a badass PFP. But in all honesty, I can whip one up for ya if you'd like. Keep it on the DL though, Capeli's could be around as we speak. *looks over shoulder*

Necromas
May 3, 2017

Banned for saying things I don't know the meaning of. Also, banned for being paranoid. 

by Necromas
May 3, 2017

Banned for saying things I don't know the meaning of. Also, banned for being paranoid. 

Vulreytholm
May 3, 2017

Banned for being just as ignorant as I am.

by Vulreytholm
May 3, 2017

Banned for being just as ignorant as I am.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 3, 2017

Banned for being ignorant in the first place.

by Veyd Sahvoz
May 3, 2017

Banned for being ignorant in the first place.

[deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for making me try to think of another ban that will be absolutley flabbergasting, and with my lexicon of vast words, render the reader rune-boggled. (with maybe the exception of Necromas.)

by [deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for making me try to think of another ban that will be absolutley flabbergasting, and with my lexicon of vast words, render the reader rune-boggled. (with maybe the exception of Necromas.)

diekatze
May 3, 2017

Banned for using such extra terms

by diekatze
May 3, 2017

Banned for using such extra terms

[deleted]
May 3, 2017

that may be, but, your ban is hereby rendered useless as i counter-ban with the most extravagant of  bans that even Necromas would be proud of: banned for not having a full-stop at the end of your sentence.

by [deleted]
May 3, 2017

that may be, but, your ban is hereby rendered useless as i counter-ban with the most extravagant of  bans that even Necromas would be proud of: banned for not having a full-stop at the end of your sentence.

Jordan L
May 3, 2017
Your ban is rendered useless by the creator of the ban. And thus you are banned for being banned by the ban banner man.
by Jordan L
May 3, 2017
Your ban is rendered useless by the creator of the ban. And thus you are banned for being banned by the ban banner man.

[deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for having "J" as your profile picture, Necromas is smart you see, his is a symbol, not something outright, symbolising something.

by [deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for having "J" as your profile picture, Necromas is smart you see, his is a symbol, not something outright, symbolising something.

diekatze
May 3, 2017

Banned for being a hypocrite

by diekatze
May 3, 2017

Banned for being a hypocrite

[deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for mine at least is the last letter in the aphabet. unlike yours or Necromas's.

by [deleted]
May 3, 2017

Banned for mine at least is the last letter in the aphabet. unlike yours or Necromas's.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  189  190  191  192  193  293  294  295  296 > >>