"Oh.. wrong guy...

y-you meant to fight YOU? I-I can do that"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Oh.. wrong guy...

y-you meant to fight YOU? I-I can do that"

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I suppress laughter and then get into a fighting stance* "No magic, No weapons, just good ole fists" "Come at me when you're ready"

{That made me laugh so hard}

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I suppress laughter and then get into a fighting stance* "No magic, No weapons, just good ole fists" "Come at me when you're ready"

{That made me laugh so hard}

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*I grab your head your head and smash it on my knee, I then uppercut you*

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*I grab your head your head and smash it on my knee, I then uppercut you*

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I stagger back, my head ringing, and reverse my momentum to drive my elbow across your jaw, cutting it, then driving my arm back across your face*

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I stagger back, my head ringing, and reverse my momentum to drive my elbow across your jaw, cutting it, then driving my arm back across your face*

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*i recover, run on the wall, swing across a pillar and kicks you in the head with both feet*

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*i recover, run on the wall, swing across a pillar and kicks you in the head with both feet*

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I crash to the ground, spitting blood. I stagger to my feet before proclaiming,* "You must be the first true Nord I've seen since coming to this freezing hell."

*I hand Kaarthar a bag of coins* "Take it. It's a part of my winnings from the alleged 'Nords' in this room"

"If you every need anything, you have my blade. And if I, uh, might ask. Who did you punch just before we fought?"

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I crash to the ground, spitting blood. I stagger to my feet before proclaiming,* "You must be the first true Nord I've seen since coming to this freezing hell."

*I hand Kaarthar a bag of coins* "Take it. It's a part of my winnings from the alleged 'Nords' in this room"

"If you every need anything, you have my blade. And if I, uh, might ask. Who did you punch just before we fought?"

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Some dude who has been threatenin me for a while''

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Some dude who has been threatenin me for a while''

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I extend my hand* "My name's Tilmar."

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*I extend my hand* "My name's Tilmar."

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

Suddenly i have a huge headache.... hes one of them...

I pass out.

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

Suddenly i have a huge headache.... hes one of them...

I pass out.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

While and J'andri and his pride are feasting about 10-15 Whiterunguards surround his pride (which consists of J'andri his three wives, and 4 cubs). The guards draw their swords, 

"You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defense?".

"Please, J'andri and his pride need to eat, we need the food." J'andri, tries to reason with the guards.

"C'mon, boys, take them down. A battle had commenced. 

"Ma'dar take the cubs!". Ma'dar took the cubs. It was just Daro'zakha and Ri'iq (the last wife) and J'andri left. Daro'zakha killed 4 of the guards. As she killed the last guard one of them stabbed her in the back. Ri'iq head was severed. J'andri roared in rage, it was so loud most of the Whiterun guards fled. J'andri killed the rest. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

While and J'andri and his pride are feasting about 10-15 Whiterunguards surround his pride (which consists of J'andri his three wives, and 4 cubs). The guards draw their swords, 

"You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defense?".

"Please, J'andri and his pride need to eat, we need the food." J'andri, tries to reason with the guards.

"C'mon, boys, take them down. A battle had commenced. 

"Ma'dar take the cubs!". Ma'dar took the cubs. It was just Daro'zakha and Ri'iq (the last wife) and J'andri left. Daro'zakha killed 4 of the guards. As she killed the last guard one of them stabbed her in the back. Ri'iq head was severed. J'andri roared in rage, it was so loud most of the Whiterun guards fled. J'andri killed the rest. 

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

I see the commotion.

"I will pay the bounty!"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

I see the commotion.

"I will pay the bounty!"

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I ran after Kaarthar* "Heeeey! You still didn't tell me what happened! Are you all right?"

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I ran after Kaarthar* "Heeeey! You still didn't tell me what happened! Are you all right?"

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Yes. Guard, how much is the bounty?"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Yes. Guard, how much is the bounty?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.