Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

What race?

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

What race?

NonvulYol
August 22, 2015

you can also roll if you are sneaking, jump and move forward once you land.

by NonvulYol
August 22, 2015

you can also roll if you are sneaking, jump and move forward once you land.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(it would be cooler if you had the Dawnguard DLC, but you don't have to, just a suggestion and you should get the Ring of Hircine, note that you can play this at level 1, I will mention the Ring of Bloodlust, which is in the Dragonborn DLC, you should get it if you want max damage) but you don't have to)

Orc is the race, to deal loads of damage you also need to be a werewolf, to deal the epic amount of damage, first you must activate berserker rage, then turn into a werewolf, you will be dealing loads of damage, a regular attack would deal 330 damage per hit (with the Ring of Bloodlust it will be 360 per hit) . With a power attack you can do 1,050 damage (with the Ring of Bloodlust you will do 1,080 damage)! 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(it would be cooler if you had the Dawnguard DLC, but you don't have to, just a suggestion and you should get the Ring of Hircine, note that you can play this at level 1, I will mention the Ring of Bloodlust, which is in the Dragonborn DLC, you should get it if you want max damage) but you don't have to)

Orc is the race, to deal loads of damage you also need to be a werewolf, to deal the epic amount of damage, first you must activate berserker rage, then turn into a werewolf, you will be dealing loads of damage, a regular attack would deal 330 damage per hit (with the Ring of Bloodlust it will be 360 per hit) . With a power attack you can do 1,050 damage (with the Ring of Bloodlust you will do 1,080 damage)! 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

This one isn't as cool as the others, but it isn't a exploit it's a guide, how to have a pet dog, like a real pet dog, that roams around in your house, but you need the Hearthfire DLC. (sorry Gold) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

This one isn't as cool as the others, but it isn't a exploit it's a guide, how to have a pet dog, like a real pet dog, that roams around in your house, but you need the Hearthfire DLC. (sorry Gold) 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Okay no dogs, give me a suggestion and I'll see if I can do it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Okay no dogs, give me a suggestion and I'll see if I can do it.

dovahnite
August 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Then wait for Farengar to do his work then while he working equip a dagger (it makes it easier), and go into sneak move then attack him, with a power attack then he will go to the ground then you run into back into room then he'll get back to his work, then just keep doing again.

I find this is easier with the Graybeards, since they don't ever attack you unless you do a REALLY bad job of keeping yourself hidden.

Boring as white paint, though :/

by dovahnite
August 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Then wait for Farengar to do his work then while he working equip a dagger (it makes it easier), and go into sneak move then attack him, with a power attack then he will go to the ground then you run into back into room then he'll get back to his work, then just keep doing again.

I find this is easier with the Graybeards, since they don't ever attack you unless you do a REALLY bad job of keeping yourself hidden.

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015
dovahnite

I find it amazing that it only takes 2 or 3 hits from your sneak attack to level it up. Or I guess that's just me starting out that exploit at lvl 27 sneak or so.

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015
dovahnite

I find it amazing that it only takes 2 or 3 hits from your sneak attack to level it up. Or I guess that's just me starting out that exploit at lvl 27 sneak or so.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

You tried it out?

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

You tried it out?

dovahnite
August 27, 2015

If I recall, up to about level 35 takes one successful sneak attack, 45-ish takes two, maybe around 60-70 takes 8 and after that it starts to get painful.

by dovahnite
August 27, 2015

If I recall, up to about level 35 takes one successful sneak attack, 45-ish takes two, maybe around 60-70 takes 8 and after that it starts to get painful.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Give me suggestions on guides

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Give me suggestions on guides

Grolahmul
August 29, 2015
dovahnite

Guess it's just me with my Dwaven Dagger and my X6 sneak attack Sneak perk, which'd one-shot him.

by Grolahmul
August 29, 2015
dovahnite

Guess it's just me with my Dwaven Dagger and my X6 sneak attack Sneak perk, which'd one-shot him.

Grolahmul
August 29, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh

Yes, I tried it out.

Any other easy-level-100 guides/glitches/exploits?

by Grolahmul
August 29, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh

Yes, I tried it out.

Any other easy-level-100 guides/glitches/exploits?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

I have for block, so what you need to do, is you piss off a giant, then in one hand equip a shield and in the other equip healing always block when the giant hits, when you are low on health, use the healing spell, and also if you hit people with the shield, it levels it up. I also know another one, to get archery to about level 50 or 60.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

I have for block, so what you need to do, is you piss off a giant, then in one hand equip a shield and in the other equip healing always block when the giant hits, when you are low on health, use the healing spell, and also if you hit people with the shield, it levels it up. I also know another one, to get archery to about level 50 or 60.

Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

Do it

by Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

Do it

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

First you make Faendal your follower (here's how: link) then you ask Faendal "train me archery" then you give the money, then you press "i want to trade things with you." then your money that you paid will be in there, they you just keep doing that until he says "i've taught you everything I know". Next is how to get a house for free.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

First you make Faendal your follower (here's how: link) then you ask Faendal "train me archery" then you give the money, then you press "i want to trade things with you." then your money that you paid will be in there, they you just keep doing that until he says "i've taught you everything I know". Next is how to get a house for free.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.