Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Warriors of Silver

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Shaking her head, Ranfire focused on her spell. She conjured a Dremora Champion, strong enough to wrestle the beast to the ground in a matter of minutes.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Shaking her head, Ranfire focused on her spell. She conjured a Dremora Champion, strong enough to wrestle the beast to the ground in a matter of minutes.

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

*watches* "you're one powerful scorcererr".

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

*watches* "you're one powerful scorcererr".

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"I appreciate the compliment. I've spent hundreds of years of my life mastering these arts." Ranfire glanced at him. "You must be one of the new recruits."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"I appreciate the compliment. I've spent hundreds of years of my life mastering these arts." Ranfire glanced at him. "You must be one of the new recruits."

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

you got it. i was told to go here because they said you needed help from someone who can control any animal, 1 at a time. but now i see ya'lls skills, i'm starting to wonder if you Do need any help at all. but i will help any way. *manages to gain control of minotaur so dremora can lay a beet down with no interupptions*.

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

you got it. i was told to go here because they said you needed help from someone who can control any animal, 1 at a time. but now i see ya'lls skills, i'm starting to wonder if you Do need any help at all. but i will help any way. *manages to gain control of minotaur so dremora can lay a beet down with no interupptions*.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"One person can't be everywhere at once. We're always glad to have more join our little group."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"One person can't be everywhere at once. We're always glad to have more join our little group."

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

*minotaur dies* "looks like thats that. *looks out window* "uh oh" (you decide whats going on outside)

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

*minotaur dies* "looks like thats that. *looks out window* "uh oh" (you decide whats going on outside)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Ranfire looked out the window and frowned. "First a minotaur and now bandits? Not a good day for whoever owns this place."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

Ranfire looked out the window and frowned. "First a minotaur and now bandits? Not a good day for whoever owns this place."

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"i'm getting a feeling that those bandits enslaved that minotaur, or mabye even more."

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"i'm getting a feeling that those bandits enslaved that minotaur, or mabye even more."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"Bloodriders! Ready your weapons." Gutire readied his weapon and charged at the grop killing 2 of them. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"Bloodriders! Ready your weapons." Gutire readied his weapon and charged at the grop killing 2 of them. 

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"silly bastards have alpha minotaur, control that, the other 3 will follow" *proceeds to control alpha, making the other minotaurs kill the 10 of the blood riders before losing control of alpha* "damn, lost control. unless someone has a good idea, were done for." 

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"silly bastards have alpha minotaur, control that, the other 3 will follow" *proceeds to control alpha, making the other minotaurs kill the 10 of the blood riders before losing control of alpha* "damn, lost control. unless someone has a good idea, were done for." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"Giving up so soon?" Ranfire conjured a Frost Atronach, its attacks helped to slow and weaked the bandit warriors. Surrounding herself with a whirlwind cloak, she impaled nearby bandits with ice spikes.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"Giving up so soon?" Ranfire conjured a Frost Atronach, its attacks helped to slow and weaked the bandit warriors. Surrounding herself with a whirlwind cloak, she impaled nearby bandits with ice spikes.

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"not giving up, just aking for any idea's, now let me try to get ahold of that alpha so it can kill the 3 minitaurs, then i'll make it kill it's self" *does exactly that* "that did the trick, you have the pleasure of killing that courior over there" *points to courior* 

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"not giving up, just aking for any idea's, now let me try to get ahold of that alpha so it can kill the 3 minitaurs, then i'll make it kill it's self" *does exactly that* "that did the trick, you have the pleasure of killing that courior over there" *points to courior* 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(who said there are 3 minotaurs?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(who said there are 3 minotaurs?)

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

(me, sorry)

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

(me, sorry)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(it's alright, just ask permission, there are still 3 minotaurs)

"Three more! These bandits are getting better by the clock."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(it's alright, just ask permission, there are still 3 minotaurs)

"Three more! These bandits are getting better by the clock."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.