Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"We could use an archer to finish them off quickly, or mage to spread the magic."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"We could use an archer to finish them off quickly, or mage to spread the magic."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"already on it" la'zaar uses the power of akatosh spell to draw a bow of dragons breath to kill all remaing draugr. *falls down, weakend do to power restraints* "it worked at least, so now we can go left, or right. i say left, but what do you guys think?" la'zaar says weakly.

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"already on it" la'zaar uses the power of akatosh spell to draw a bow of dragons breath to kill all remaing draugr. *falls down, weakend do to power restraints* "it worked at least, so now we can go left, or right. i say left, but what do you guys think?" la'zaar says weakly.

The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

"Left, I guess. This better not become a maze."

by The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

"Left, I guess. This better not become a maze."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

*after what seemed like days when it's really only been 40 minutes, but anyway they encountered thedoor of secrets* "well this should be the entrance to the tomb, but i don't see any way to open it."

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

*after what seemed like days when it's really only been 40 minutes, but anyway they encountered thedoor of secrets* "well this should be the entrance to the tomb, but i don't see any way to open it."

The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

"Look around, there must something hidden."

by The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

"Look around, there must something hidden."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

*searches beyond searches* "i found some claw looking thing, i think it's useful i can't decrypt this. you give it a try, aksel." *hands over claw*

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

*searches beyond searches* "i found some claw looking thing, i think it's useful i can't decrypt this. you give it a try, aksel." *hands over claw*

VahloK
August 27, 2015
(can i join you guys?)
by VahloK
August 27, 2015
(can i join you guys?)

The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

(Perhaps be a character that's not a bandit? It's too late for that.)

"Damnit, I'm a thief, not a mathematician. Let's see." He searched the door again, finding a hole, but the claw wouldn't fit in. "There's a keyhole here." He threw the claw down and inspected the keyhole. Click. Aksel looked back, finding the claw changed. "That's some kind of mechanism."

by The Bug Stomper
August 27, 2015

(Perhaps be a character that's not a bandit? It's too late for that.)

"Damnit, I'm a thief, not a mathematician. Let's see." He searched the door again, finding a hole, but the claw wouldn't fit in. "There's a keyhole here." He threw the claw down and inspected the keyhole. Click. Aksel looked back, finding the claw changed. "That's some kind of mechanism."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"Hmm. Perhaps, I've seen these before, in previous dungeons."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"Hmm. Perhaps, I've seen these before, in previous dungeons."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well you you're more expeirenced than possibly any of us at this stuff, ogorzob. any ideas?"

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well you you're more expeirenced than possibly any of us at this stuff, ogorzob. any ideas?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"I've seen the combonation on the back of the claw, maybe this claw is just as easy."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

"I've seen the combonation on the back of the claw, maybe this claw is just as easy."

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well let's see if thats how goes." 

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"well let's see if thats how goes." 

VahloK
August 28, 2015
My char is an Argonian. He is an Adventurer thats love to have a good fight. He has big and bulky body.
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
My char is an Argonian. He is an Adventurer thats love to have a good fight. He has big and bulky body.

VahloK
August 28, 2015
*I came in and saw you guys* "What are you doing here?" *Talking in a friendly voice*
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
*I came in and saw you guys* "What are you doing here?" *Talking in a friendly voice*

VahloK
August 28, 2015
(His name is Vahlok)
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
(His name is Vahlok)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.