Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Rotun hamlet.

<<  <  1  2 

Denisowator
September 8, 2015

lol When I read the first post, I thought you meant hamlet as in the thing guards say. "... a nice little hamlet...".

Then I searched it up after the first reply and understood why it might take you a while. xD

by Denisowator
September 8, 2015

lol When I read the first post, I thought you meant hamlet as in the thing guards say. "... a nice little hamlet...".

Then I searched it up after the first reply and understood why it might take you a while. xD

Denisowator
September 8, 2015
Orkar Isber

no dont you forget about Hamlet ^^ thats a very important work. Translating a classic is a must have for any language. Shakespears works translted in Dovahzul will gain us quite some reputation among the other conlangs. Another "must have" project would be a bible but...good luck on that im not going to do it i suffered through the entire thing once ^^

Imagine if Bethesda ever read this, and decided to add Shakespear into the game. Maybe even replace the priest in Whiterun with him, then everyone will be hearing Shakespear quotes from 6AM to 12PM. xD

by Denisowator
September 8, 2015
Orkar Isber

no dont you forget about Hamlet ^^ thats a very important work. Translating a classic is a must have for any language. Shakespears works translted in Dovahzul will gain us quite some reputation among the other conlangs. Another "must have" project would be a bible but...good luck on that im not going to do it i suffered through the entire thing once ^^

Imagine if Bethesda ever read this, and decided to add Shakespear into the game. Maybe even replace the priest in Whiterun with him, then everyone will be hearing Shakespear quotes from 6AM to 12PM. xD

Lokrem
September 8, 2015
@Orkar Isber I'll keep working on it
by Lokrem
September 8, 2015
@Orkar Isber I'll keep working on it

Lokrem
September 30, 2015
I've finished a few more pages
by Lokrem
September 30, 2015

Orkar Isber
October 1, 2015
Lokrem

very well done =)

by Orkar Isber
October 1, 2015
Lokrem

very well done =)

Lokrem
November 1, 2015
I've made progress! I'm not very good at translating stuff tho
by Lokrem
November 1, 2015
I've made progress! I'm not very good at translating stuff tho

Lokrem
November 1, 2015
Hopefully some of it makes sense
by Lokrem
November 1, 2015
Hopefully some of it makes sense
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.