Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your Favorite Daedric Artifact

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Wabbajack... Turning guards into loaves of bread (and then watching children eat bread from nowhere and backing out slowly) is something like the jackpot for me.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Wabbajack... Turning guards into loaves of bread (and then watching children eat bread from nowhere and backing out slowly) is something like the jackpot for me.

Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

And then I activate my very special mods. Then I can transform the Jarl into a chicken and sit on top of him.

by Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

And then I activate my very special mods. Then I can transform the Jarl into a chicken and sit on top of him.

Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

They all have their own special quirks. I like the [Black Star] the most for it's reusability. Being able to enchant a cheap sword for a huge profit always brings a smile to my face.

by Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

They all have their own special quirks. I like the [Black Star] the most for it's reusability. Being able to enchant a cheap sword for a huge profit always brings a smile to my face.

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

I once crafted and enchanted an Iron Sword and called it Little Trollface. It's got a banishing enchantment which basically makes it worth more than a daedric sword. When I took it to Belethor I said Hot Damn! and took it home and put it on a plaque.

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

I once crafted and enchanted an Iron Sword and called it Little Trollface. It's got a banishing enchantment which basically makes it worth more than a daedric sword. When I took it to Belethor I said Hot Damn! and took it home and put it on a plaque.

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Ebony Mail is my favorite. Very useful, especially once you get used to the particle effect, it can be used in any situation.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Ebony Mail is my favorite. Very useful, especially once you get used to the particle effect, it can be used in any situation.

Blackout
March 14, 2016
skeleton key
by Blackout
March 14, 2016
skeleton key

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Excellent, Blackout. I agree completely.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Excellent, Blackout. I agree completely.

Khalli
March 20, 2016

The volendrung. It has the most beautiful story behind it. E1Y420

by Khalli
March 20, 2016

The volendrung. It has the most beautiful story behind it. E1Y420

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

This story wouldn´t happen to be in a book somewhere in the franchise, would it?

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

This story wouldn´t happen to be in a book somewhere in the franchise, would it?

Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Elder Scrolls One (Arena, I assume), Year 420. Alrighty, I'll check that out.

by Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Elder Scrolls One (Arena, I assume), Year 420. Alrighty, I'll check that out.

Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Ebony Blade.

by Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Ebony Blade.

Jordan L
April 19, 2016

ebony mail

by Jordan L
April 19, 2016

ebony mail

Duryoljot
April 20, 2016

I once brawled with an Orc Chief for gold with the Ebony Mail equipped. I accidentally posioned everyone around me because he was an enemy! I had to flee the stronghold!

by Duryoljot
April 20, 2016

I once brawled with an Orc Chief for gold with the Ebony Mail equipped. I accidentally posioned everyone around me because he was an enemy! I had to flee the stronghold!

TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

The wabbajack, it lets me have fun if I get bored.

by TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

The wabbajack, it lets me have fun if I get bored.

Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I like the Sanguine Rose, the Wabbajack is cool but i got the Rose at a low level so it was OP!

by Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I like the Sanguine Rose, the Wabbajack is cool but i got the Rose at a low level so it was OP!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.