https://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1088

Under important stuff.

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

https://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1088

Under important stuff.

Krahzii
September 17, 2015

Hmmm...maybe an RP where the last remaining (non-TES) dragons are living in a secluded valley, trying to survive and rebuild the species?  

by Krahzii
September 17, 2015

Hmmm...maybe an RP where the last remaining (non-TES) dragons are living in a secluded valley, trying to survive and rebuild the species?  

Necromas
November 15, 2015

I'd like to do one about attempting to find the dwemer, or maybe two dragon preists and their armies of draugr at war with each other.

by Necromas
November 15, 2015

I'd like to do one about attempting to find the dwemer, or maybe two dragon preists and their armies of draugr at war with each other.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

Ooh, I like Necromas's idea, both amazing!

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

Ooh, I like Necromas's idea, both amazing!

redcode0133
November 30, 2015

we should do like the labyrinth game but have it so many people can play at once, i do this alot on trips to boyscout camp...one persons the game master and the other 4 people (or however many) can participate and make their own choices...and then theres alot of like detail things like karma inventory, gold, etc

by redcode0133
November 30, 2015

we should do like the labyrinth game but have it so many people can play at once, i do this alot on trips to boyscout camp...one persons the game master and the other 4 people (or however many) can participate and make their own choices...and then theres alot of like detail things like karma inventory, gold, etc

DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

How about an RP about fiding how Dragons are born since they have no gender :P

by DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

How about an RP about fiding how Dragons are born since they have no gender :P

YolGoraagKaazah
December 1, 2015

Hmm. . . But what's the plot?

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 1, 2015

Hmm. . . But what's the plot?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 3, 2015

I have moved this thread to The Hearth since RP's are no longer part of the site.

by paarthurnax
December 3, 2015

I have moved this thread to The Hearth since RP's are no longer part of the site.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.