Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Character level

<<  <  1  2 

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Thanks to some two hundred addtional quests from mods my Redguard Battlemage completed, he is now (pulls up Skyrim on PC) level two hundred and fifty nine. Bear in mind that I have been playing hardcore for years.

259. (Almost, but not quite) legitly. I am the lord of efficiency, master of... Ah, who am I kidding? I just play every month for forty eight hours straight. And before you say I'm a nerd, (which I am) it's not as much as I play Halo!

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Thanks to some two hundred addtional quests from mods my Redguard Battlemage completed, he is now (pulls up Skyrim on PC) level two hundred and fifty nine. Bear in mind that I have been playing hardcore for years.

259. (Almost, but not quite) legitly. I am the lord of efficiency, master of... Ah, who am I kidding? I just play every month for forty eight hours straight. And before you say I'm a nerd, (which I am) it's not as much as I play Halo!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.