Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Online: Who won the alliance war??

<<  <  1  2 

BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015
GodofGames2468

Ive been told Talos found the empire.... seems everything Im told is a lie

Yeah, probably. I already posted a novel on Talos's orgin story (its the last post - I don't know if I can link to specific posts in this forum or not) in another thread, but here's a brief look at the highlights: The Arcturian Hearsey is confirmed by the ghost of Old Hrolden

That said, Talos was the winner of the conflict. He didn't win the empire - its not a raffle, dude. The Empire's dead during ESO. The Akaviri Potenate's been dead for 200 years. Talos won the Interregnum, of which a small part was the Three Banners War. Who wins the Three Banners War doesn't matter, because we know that their was no Third Empire until Hjalti Early Beard and his buddies conquered everything in 2E 896. Let me repeat that - in the 400 years between ESO and the Third Empire, there was no Cyrodiilic Empire. Cyrodiil was divided in Colovia and Nibenay. 

Your other post makes it seem like you think the ESO Aldmeri Dominion and the 4E Aldmeri Dominion are the same thing, so I should point out that ESO takes place around 1000 years before Skyrim.

by BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015
GodofGames2468

Ive been told Talos found the empire.... seems everything Im told is a lie

Yeah, probably. I already posted a novel on Talos's orgin story (its the last post - I don't know if I can link to specific posts in this forum or not) in another thread, but here's a brief look at the highlights: The Arcturian Hearsey is confirmed by the ghost of Old Hrolden

That said, Talos was the winner of the conflict. He didn't win the empire - its not a raffle, dude. The Empire's dead during ESO. The Akaviri Potenate's been dead for 200 years. Talos won the Interregnum, of which a small part was the Three Banners War. Who wins the Three Banners War doesn't matter, because we know that their was no Third Empire until Hjalti Early Beard and his buddies conquered everything in 2E 896. Let me repeat that - in the 400 years between ESO and the Third Empire, there was no Cyrodiilic Empire. Cyrodiil was divided in Colovia and Nibenay. 

Your other post makes it seem like you think the ESO Aldmeri Dominion and the 4E Aldmeri Dominion are the same thing, so I should point out that ESO takes place around 1000 years before Skyrim.

GodofGames2468
October 27, 2015
BobLoblaw

Talos FOUND the Empire. just remember that

by GodofGames2468
October 27, 2015
BobLoblaw

BobLoblaw
November 1, 2015
GodofGames2468

Oh. OH! You mean FOUNDED, which implies that he created the empire (which, kind of, sort of. He founded the Third Empire, which is the one we see in the first four games & maybe Skyrim unless you consider the dynastic change ((and the sacrifice of the last dragonborn emperor)) enough to make Skyrim's Empire the fourth one. Plus Talos didn't exist until after he became a god. There never was a mortal Talos - or rather, a mortal Talos would be three people you wouldn't recognize as Talos.)

But FOUND? He didn't find the Empire. It's not like a HotWheel you find lying in the beach with a metal detector. When Talos came to the stage, there was no Empire and hadn't been for a long ass time.

by BobLoblaw
November 1, 2015
GodofGames2468

Oh. OH! You mean FOUNDED, which implies that he created the empire (which, kind of, sort of. He founded the Third Empire, which is the one we see in the first four games & maybe Skyrim unless you consider the dynastic change ((and the sacrifice of the last dragonborn emperor)) enough to make Skyrim's Empire the fourth one. Plus Talos didn't exist until after he became a god. There never was a mortal Talos - or rather, a mortal Talos would be three people you wouldn't recognize as Talos.)

But FOUND? He didn't find the Empire. It's not like a HotWheel you find lying in the beach with a metal detector. When Talos came to the stage, there was no Empire and hadn't been for a long ass time.

PoliteDock15881
November 5, 2015

Allow me to shed some light, the ebonheart won due to the fact that their warlike nature powered over the other alliences, and eventually the Aldmeri Diminion forged in allience with the nordic armies thus creating the Tamrielian Allience, using their combined forces they achieved victory over the Covenant.

by PoliteDock15881
November 5, 2015

Allow me to shed some light, the ebonheart won due to the fact that their warlike nature powered over the other alliences, and eventually the Aldmeri Diminion forged in allience with the nordic armies thus creating the Tamrielian Allience, using their combined forces they achieved victory over the Covenant.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

*Dominion

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

*Dominion

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.