Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(After reading a bit on Anu, apparently Anui-El is the soul of Anu and Auri-El is the soul of Anui-El. And Akatosh is the soul of Auri-El {based off of prior knowledge.} So that means Akatosh is somewhat related to Anu.)

(and yes he is)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(After reading a bit on Anu, apparently Anui-El is the soul of Anu and Auri-El is the soul of Anui-El. And Akatosh is the soul of Auri-El {based off of prior knowledge.} So that means Akatosh is somewhat related to Anu.)

(and yes he is)

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

(My character will not do that. He's not meant to be OP. Now start it!)

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
epic AKH

(tomorrow we will start when Strun says)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
epic AKH

(tomorrow we will start when Strun says)

Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015
epic AKH

(We start when I say so.) 

by Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015
epic AKH

(We start when I say so.) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor (the one all the way to the right): 

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

Home Hold: Orsinium

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

Misc: High-Chief of Orsinium, his grandfather slew Gaiden Shinji, he’s the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin, an Immortal (that’s made up in another thread), Champion of Malacath, known as “Werewolf of the North”, His werewolf fur is white instead of black, he has lots of tattoos.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor (the one all the way to the right): 

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

Home Hold: Orsinium

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

Misc: High-Chief of Orsinium, his grandfather slew Gaiden Shinji, he’s the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin, an Immortal (that’s made up in another thread), Champion of Malacath, known as “Werewolf of the North”, His werewolf fur is white instead of black, he has lots of tattoos.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

(shall we start?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

(shall we start?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(you and strun are brothers why not just get him to come and start it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(you and strun are brothers why not just get him to come and start it)

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

(Let the RP commence!)

My Immortals. The combined voice of Auri-El, Malacath and Y'ffre boom through their minds. The Gods have fallen. We must place our essence inside of you. Only we three remain, even Padomay, Anu, Anui-El and Sithis have been destroyed. There is one born of the Void who wishes to help. His name is Veyd Sahvoz, a Void Dragon.

The Immortals watched as the Gods dissipated and dissolved into the Immortals . . . 

Sauriil woke up next to Makor and Falin. He slowly stood up, and felt an odd surge of power. Auri-El's power.

'Makor, Falin. Awaken; we have a job to do.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

(Let the RP commence!)

My Immortals. The combined voice of Auri-El, Malacath and Y'ffre boom through their minds. The Gods have fallen. We must place our essence inside of you. Only we three remain, even Padomay, Anu, Anui-El and Sithis have been destroyed. There is one born of the Void who wishes to help. His name is Veyd Sahvoz, a Void Dragon.

The Immortals watched as the Gods dissipated and dissolved into the Immortals . . . 

Sauriil woke up next to Makor and Falin. He slowly stood up, and felt an odd surge of power. Auri-El's power.

'Makor, Falin. Awaken; we have a job to do.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor swiftly gets up as he places his hand on his head "I had a dream where, the Gods spoke to me. I have become one with Malacath." Makor puts on his armor still thinking about the dream. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor swiftly gets up as he places his hand on his head "I had a dream where, the Gods spoke to me. I have become one with Malacath." Makor puts on his armor still thinking about the dream. 

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'That was no dream.' Sauriil muttered. 'It was real.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'That was no dream.' Sauriil muttered. 'It was real.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

One of the most powerful and legendary Dragon, Veyd Sahvoz the overseer of all realms, came flying out of a portal from the void, crashing into the ground near the throat of the world. He then gets up like it was nothing and flew to the very tip of the throat of the world

SA63L!!!! MAKOR!!!! FALIN!!!! HON D3 ROT BO AMATIV W4 F1L R5S DO F1L L2N 4ST ONT!!!
shouted Veyd As he flew around to the top of the throat of the world

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

One of the most powerful and legendary Dragon, Veyd Sahvoz the overseer of all realms, came flying out of a portal from the void, crashing into the ground near the throat of the world. He then gets up like it was nothing and flew to the very tip of the throat of the world

SA63L!!!! MAKOR!!!! FALIN!!!! HON D3 ROT BO AMATIV W4 F1L R5S DO F1L L2N 4ST ONT!!!
shouted Veyd As he flew around to the top of the throat of the world

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"The Dragon." 

YOL GOR1G DOL
An golden, armored Dragon flies down "What do you need, Dovahkiin?" 

"A ride to The Throat of the World." Yol groans.

"Very well." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"The Dragon." 

YOL GOR1G DOL
An golden, armored Dragon flies down "What do you need, Dovahkiin?" 

"A ride to The Throat of the World." Yol groans.

"Very well." 

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

Sauriil teleports to the Throat of the World.

'Auri-El spoke of you. You are to help us. They are His orders. You no longer follow Sithis, for he is dead. But we must find the cause of this.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

Sauriil teleports to the Throat of the World.

'Auri-El spoke of you. You are to help us. They are His orders. You no longer follow Sithis, for he is dead. But we must find the cause of this.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Yol swiftly flies to The Throat of the World. "Do you need anything else, Dovahkiin." Makor nods no. He looks at Veyd (don't dragons have three words in there name?). 

"You've called us over." He sees Sauriil is already there. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Yol swiftly flies to The Throat of the World. "Do you need anything else, Dovahkiin." Makor nods no. He looks at Veyd (don't dragons have three words in there name?). 

"You've called us over." He sees Sauriil is already there. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"I barely made it here alive. You are lucky nereavarine, you are both lucky. I am to aid you, as overseer I am able to see everything that happens in all of the realms but i cannot see who is behind this after the gods started dieing I knew something was going to happen and i tried to escape but the void started to become overran with magic i've never seen and i was lucky i got out when i did" said Veyd looking down at Sauriil and Makor

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"I barely made it here alive. You are lucky nereavarine, you are both lucky. I am to aid you, as overseer I am able to see everything that happens in all of the realms but i cannot see who is behind this after the gods started dieing I knew something was going to happen and i tried to escape but the void started to become overran with magic i've never seen and i was lucky i got out when i did" said Veyd looking down at Sauriil and Makor

<<  <  1  2  3  4  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.