October 2, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(thanks for joining :) now all we need is strun and lokonikah and I will have one of my bigest threads :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(thanks for joining :) now all we need is strun and lokonikah and I will have one of my bigest threads :D)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*biggest you say that about all your threads :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*biggest you say that about all your threads :p) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(oh i do lol sorry)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(oh i do lol sorry)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(i'm starting a little tiny bit but don't go thinking i'm officially starting it)

Hadar ran through the dark forest to the territory where the head vampire lords lived in their castle, he ran as fast as he could apparating a bit along the way by the time he made it to the territory he apparated to the largest staircase of the castle leading to the gates to the entrance. But when he arrived he saw at the top of the staircase a vampire lord that he could feel a part of sithis in. "wh-what are you...I can sense the presence of sithis inside of....YOU" he looked at the argonian vampire struck with fear, creating 2 balls of black fire and hurling them at the vampire and then creating a dark aura around himself while pulling out his 2 black steel daggers 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(i'm starting a little tiny bit but don't go thinking i'm officially starting it)

Hadar ran through the dark forest to the territory where the head vampire lords lived in their castle, he ran as fast as he could apparating a bit along the way by the time he made it to the territory he apparated to the largest staircase of the castle leading to the gates to the entrance. But when he arrived he saw at the top of the staircase a vampire lord that he could feel a part of sithis in. "wh-what are you...I can sense the presence of sithis inside of....YOU" he looked at the argonian vampire struck with fear, creating 2 balls of black fire and hurling them at the vampire and then creating a dark aura around himself while pulling out his 2 black steel daggers 

dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

saviik blocks the black fire with his sword known as the wrath of sithis he stops supressing his aura and says"surrender for i am the son of sithis now bow." he draws his other sword, he luanches his demonic chains towards Hadar.

by dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

saviik blocks the black fire with his sword known as the wrath of sithis he stops supressing his aura and says"surrender for i am the son of sithis now bow." he draws his other sword, he luanches his demonic chains towards Hadar.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

Hadar knocks away the chains, he then imbues his two black steel daggers with black lightning and sends a blast of black lightning at Saviik "NEVER!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

Hadar knocks away the chains, he then imbues his two black steel daggers with black lightning and sends a blast of black lightning at Saviik "NEVER!!!"

dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

jumps out of the way and runs into the void without a trace.

(gtg)

by dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

jumps out of the way and runs into the void without a trace.

(gtg)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"DAMMIT YOU COWARD!!!" Yelled Hadar he was then overran with vampire lords being only able to pick them off one by one but still unable to take them all on at once, he then sent a shockwave of energy from his body knocking away all the vampires near him. Hadar then apparated to the dark forest, barely making it out, and from there ran to the southeastern kingdom of Roall (one of the kingdoms where the humans live, this is where we will all meet when i say the RP begins ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"DAMMIT YOU COWARD!!!" Yelled Hadar he was then overran with vampire lords being only able to pick them off one by one but still unable to take them all on at once, he then sent a shockwave of energy from his body knocking away all the vampires near him. Hadar then apparated to the dark forest, barely making it out, and from there ran to the southeastern kingdom of Roall (one of the kingdoms where the humans live, this is where we will all meet when i say the RP begins ok :)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(what, that's a bit weird, two people based aronud Sithis and shouln't the Argonian be older than 15?) 

Makor jumps in as he examines the Argonion "Go back home to your mother, you're far too young to be out here!" Makor looks at Hadar "You?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(what, that's a bit weird, two people based aronud Sithis and shouln't the Argonian be older than 15?) 

Makor jumps in as he examines the Argonion "Go back home to your mother, you're far too young to be out here!" Makor looks at Hadar "You?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(actually Hadars Race follows Sithis, lorkhan, and akatosh, but Hadar is not one with sithis he merely knows how to use many diffrent kind of magic, and can use the power of the void)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(actually Hadars Race follows Sithis, lorkhan, and akatosh, but Hadar is not one with sithis he merely knows how to use many diffrent kind of magic, and can use the power of the void)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(the RP starts NOW LET IT BEGIN!!! XD)

Hadar made into the huge city and went to the inn to get a drink of bloodwine

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(the RP starts NOW LET IT BEGIN!!! XD)

Hadar made into the huge city and went to the inn to get a drink of bloodwine

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

Name: Maramis of Solstheim

Species: Dunmer

Skills : One-handed (specifically dual wielding), Stealth, Archery

Weapon/s: 2 Daedric Daggers of Absorption, Daedric Bow of Reaping, a large quiver of Ebony Arrows

Armor: Thieves Guild Armor but coloured mostly black and grey

Special Abilities: Exceptionally good at being undercover, Fast enough striker that time seems to slow down around him, strong enough to suplex a bear with ease (he was drunk when he tried it)

*Maramis was attempting to draw this whilst drunk in the inn*

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

Name: Maramis of Solstheim

Species: Dunmer

Skills : One-handed (specifically dual wielding), Stealth, Archery

Weapon/s: 2 Daedric Daggers of Absorption, Daedric Bow of Reaping, a large quiver of Ebony Arrows

Armor: Thieves Guild Armor but coloured mostly black and grey

Special Abilities: Exceptionally good at being undercover, Fast enough striker that time seems to slow down around him, strong enough to suplex a bear with ease (he was drunk when he tried it)

*Maramis was attempting to draw this whilst drunk in the inn*

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"You know you'll never get a perfect drawing whild runk, right?" asked Gold, seeing him, "I've tried it. Almost impaled myself with my quill. Ink still hasn't gotten off my scales, no matter how hard I wash."

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"You know you'll never get a perfect drawing whild runk, right?" asked Gold, seeing him, "I've tried it. Almost impaled myself with my quill. Ink still hasn't gotten off my scales, no matter how hard I wash."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.