Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  4  9  10  11  12 > >>  

captainnate
October 13, 2015

How about spells that's can hold your items, I mean, imagine you do it and you drop your stuff in it, it holds it but if you duel wild it and do it together the portal with pop up but a inventory with your stuff in it as well, spells way nothing so free space that ways nothing!

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

How about spells that's can hold your items, I mean, imagine you do it and you drop your stuff in it, it holds it but if you duel wild it and do it together the portal with pop up but a inventory with your stuff in it as well, spells way nothing so free space that ways nothing!

captainnate
October 13, 2015

Weigh*

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

Weigh*

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
captainnate

I actually thought of that before! Great minds think alike, eh?

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
captainnate

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

lol I've come up with some spells but I'm still thinking of what there effect's are :/

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

lol I've come up with some spells but I'm still thinking of what there effect's are :/

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
captainnate

You mean like Kane Chronicles, with the locker going to the Duat?

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
captainnate

captainnate
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

I dont read that book series

by captainnate
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

I dont read that book series

captainnate
October 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

XD

by captainnate
October 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

XD

captainnate
October 13, 2015

Please cheak out my own Contest, a Character contest, you build your charater and you say some stuff (name, age, race, armor, ect.) and ill judge, post a picture so i know your not Bull**** but also if you want put a video (IDK if you can) it will help your chances

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

Please cheak out my own Contest, a Character contest, you build your charater and you say some stuff (name, age, race, armor, ect.) and ill judge, post a picture so i know your not Bull**** but also if you want put a video (IDK if you can) it will help your chances

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

Cool! I might check it out. Though not sure of my chances. Anways:

Divine Magic:

• Divine Fire (Like Black Fire, but a little more powerful, and can even extinguish normal fires)
  • Divine Water (Specially created for fires, it can extinuish more powerful fires, even Black Fire and Divine Fire)
  • Divine Heal (Can heal even other-worldly injuries)
  • Divine Shockball (A mix of Dire Shockball and Divine Fire. Very powerful)

(More to be added later.)

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

Cool! I might check it out. Though not sure of my chances. Anways:

Divine Magic:

• Divine Fire (Like Black Fire, but a little more powerful, and can even extinguish normal fires)
  • Divine Water (Specially created for fires, it can extinuish more powerful fires, even Black Fire and Divine Fire)
  • Divine Heal (Can heal even other-worldly injuries)
  • Divine Shockball (A mix of Dire Shockball and Divine Fire. Very powerful)

(More to be added later.)

Gilreath
October 21, 2015

How bout a Charred spike, Does the same damage as an ice spike but it is in the form of a charred peice of wood, it also light your eney on fire. (must have wood in inventory). As you cast it you will pick up a peice of wood, light it on fire with the cast fire spell, and then shoot it at your enemy. (all an animation)

by Gilreath
October 21, 2015

How bout a Charred spike, Does the same damage as an ice spike but it is in the form of a charred peice of wood, it also light your eney on fire. (must have wood in inventory). As you cast it you will pick up a peice of wood, light it on fire with the cast fire spell, and then shoot it at your enemy. (all an animation)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

*piece, enemy 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

*piece, enemy 

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Gilreath

I like it! Especially the fact that you need the wood in your inventory.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Gilreath

I like it! Especially the fact that you need the wood in your inventory.

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

Strun, I have morw ideas for Divine Magic:

• Divine Warp: In a flash of light, you warp to a chosen destination. (Like Fast-Travel, but without passing time, and you can go to places you haven't been yet. Apparation, mainly. That and there's no loading screen. I hate those things.)
  • Divine Shield: Extreme Ward, able to block other-worldly attacks.
by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

• Divine Warp: In a flash of light, you warp to a chosen destination. (Like Fast-Travel, but without passing time, and you can go to places you haven't been yet. Apparation, mainly. That and there's no loading screen. I hate those things.)

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015
Grolahmul

Thanks! I really need ideas for Divination anyways.

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015
Grolahmul

Thanks! I really need ideas for Divination anyways.

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

No prob :)

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

No prob :)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.