Ok this all for now?
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ok this all for now?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Dovah jun
Ok this all for now?

(Does that mean no more people can join if so, no.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Dovah jun
Ok this all for now?

(Does that mean no more people can join if so, no.) 

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
No its a question.
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
No its a question.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Hadar 

Race: Nord

Skills: Master in all Stealth skills, almost a Master in One-handed and Archery, Adept in Smithing

Weapons: 2 Daggers made of black steel, the ones in the pic, (black steel is a very rare kind of metal which is basically titanite) and a Lightning Blade (black), and his dark void magic he learnt how to hone in atmora

Armor/appearence: Black cut off jacket

Shouts: Black Fire Breath, Marked for Death, Soul Tear, Animal Allegiance, Storm Call, Fire Breath, and Unrelenting Force.

History: Not much is known about Hadar, he grew up alone training to be nothing but an assassin he trained with the blackscales from the time he was 5 till he was 14 then he went off by himself to practice his skills, so he took a ride on a boat to a tiny unknown settlement on the edge of Atmora, by then he was 16 almost 17. Hadar left the settlement after a week and left too the largest mountain ranges in Atmora he lived there to practice his skills in seclusion. He left Atmora when he was 20 and came back to Tamriel he wanders around Tamriel now searching for his meaning in life...

He was in cidha mine for awhile due to a bar brawl in markarth, he was attacked by a group of drunk imperial soldiers and was blammed as the one who started it. After he was put into the prison he met a bosmer by the name of Falin Nightlake, Sauriil Adorin, an old altmer who happened to be the nerevarine, Makor Gro-Baroth, who was the dragonborn and cheif of orsinuim and two elves that were sisters. The met when they were all trying to escape Cidha Mine. Once they made it out they decided to go there seperate ways and that they did....

He came across a Cult that wasn't from anywhere he had ever seen, the cult had extreme power and tried to make the Aldmeri Dominion and the Empire fight each other. He was randomly guided to a small camp made by a bosmer that happened to be one of the immortals, he also found Legatus Tiberuis Vulso at the camp, he later again saw Makor, and Sauriil at the camp, they all found they were there for the same purpose and that was to stop the cult from seizing power over the universe...

Hadar went back to roaming around Tamriel searcing for a purpose, until Veyd Sahvoz was forced to create Himdah do Deyra, an island where all mythical, supernatural, and daedric created can live. When he was in the dark forest he was attacked by a rogue werewolf that infected him with Lycanthropy. He went to the island because he heard of powerful vampires planning to wage war eventually coming to Tamriel hoping to rule, Hadar tried to stop him and found out the powerful vampire lord was the son of Sithis and was stronger than he thought, he escaped and that left Hadar to fight 20 vampire lords by himself unfortunatly he was unable to take them on all at once so he teleported to the nearest kingdom of men on the island and rested there, where he met Falin and Makor again, along with Gold'iir/Ko'Do'Kar and Maramis. And they set out to unite all of the kingdoms so they may have a chance against the vampires...

Ability: He taught himself how to apparate (a form of teleporting) and redirect lightning through his hands, along with the ability to use dark magic (this is Black Fire which is a forgotten kind of magick). He can produce a dark aura around him when he goes into combat.

(Ignore the OP things I won't use them)

(This "apparating" you speak isn't real it's from Harry Potter which is completly different from TES, the word is teleportation not "apparting") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Hadar 

Race: Nord

Skills: Master in all Stealth skills, almost a Master in One-handed and Archery, Adept in Smithing

Weapons: 2 Daggers made of black steel, the ones in the pic, (black steel is a very rare kind of metal which is basically titanite) and a Lightning Blade (black), and his dark void magic he learnt how to hone in atmora

Armor/appearence: Black cut off jacket

Shouts: Black Fire Breath, Marked for Death, Soul Tear, Animal Allegiance, Storm Call, Fire Breath, and Unrelenting Force.

History: Not much is known about Hadar, he grew up alone training to be nothing but an assassin he trained with the blackscales from the time he was 5 till he was 14 then he went off by himself to practice his skills, so he took a ride on a boat to a tiny unknown settlement on the edge of Atmora, by then he was 16 almost 17. Hadar left the settlement after a week and left too the largest mountain ranges in Atmora he lived there to practice his skills in seclusion. He left Atmora when he was 20 and came back to Tamriel he wanders around Tamriel now searching for his meaning in life...

He was in cidha mine for awhile due to a bar brawl in markarth, he was attacked by a group of drunk imperial soldiers and was blammed as the one who started it. After he was put into the prison he met a bosmer by the name of Falin Nightlake, Sauriil Adorin, an old altmer who happened to be the nerevarine, Makor Gro-Baroth, who was the dragonborn and cheif of orsinuim and two elves that were sisters. The met when they were all trying to escape Cidha Mine. Once they made it out they decided to go there seperate ways and that they did....

He came across a Cult that wasn't from anywhere he had ever seen, the cult had extreme power and tried to make the Aldmeri Dominion and the Empire fight each other. He was randomly guided to a small camp made by a bosmer that happened to be one of the immortals, he also found Legatus Tiberuis Vulso at the camp, he later again saw Makor, and Sauriil at the camp, they all found they were there for the same purpose and that was to stop the cult from seizing power over the universe...

Hadar went back to roaming around Tamriel searcing for a purpose, until Veyd Sahvoz was forced to create Himdah do Deyra, an island where all mythical, supernatural, and daedric created can live. When he was in the dark forest he was attacked by a rogue werewolf that infected him with Lycanthropy. He went to the island because he heard of powerful vampires planning to wage war eventually coming to Tamriel hoping to rule, Hadar tried to stop him and found out the powerful vampire lord was the son of Sithis and was stronger than he thought, he escaped and that left Hadar to fight 20 vampire lords by himself unfortunatly he was unable to take them on all at once so he teleported to the nearest kingdom of men on the island and rested there, where he met Falin and Makor again, along with Gold'iir/Ko'Do'Kar and Maramis. And they set out to unite all of the kingdoms so they may have a chance against the vampires...

Ability: He taught himself how to apparate (a form of teleporting) and redirect lightning through his hands, along with the ability to use dark magic (this is Black Fire which is a forgotten kind of magick). He can produce a dark aura around him when he goes into combat.

(Ignore the OP things I won't use them)

(This "apparating" you speak isn't real it's from Harry Potter which is completly different from TES, the word is teleportation not "apparting") 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

( Ok   :'( )

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The sad face I made is : _(               what's :'( supposed to mean

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The sad face I made is : _(               what's :'( supposed to mean

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh then I meant :_( Apparate is a cool word but I'll change it to something cooler then like Fading)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh then I meant :_( Apparate is a cool word but I'll change it to something cooler then like Fading)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Fading isn't teleportation doe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Fading isn't teleportation doe) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Well I want to come up with a cool name for teleportation I don't want to say "I teleported" I want it to be something cool, thats why I liked saying Apparate, but now imma come up with something cooler or I could just keep saying Apparating )

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Well I want to come up with a cool name for teleportation I don't want to say "I teleported" I want it to be something cool, thats why I liked saying Apparate, but now imma come up with something cooler or I could just keep saying Apparating )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Google it then) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Google it then) 

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ten mins before the beginning meets the end!
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ten mins before the beginning meets the end!

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(How about Warping)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(How about Warping)

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(I just looked up synonyms for "teleport." They all sucked. "Apparating" is the coolest word to use in this case and is close enough to what he needs.)

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(I just looked up synonyms for "teleport." They all sucked. "Apparating" is the coolest word to use in this case and is close enough to what he needs.)

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Call it whatever and let's get ready!
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Call it whatever and let's get ready!
<<  <  1  2  3  4  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.