A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Dark brotherhood's secret

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015
Grolahmul
@captainnate (At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, she is the snitch) (No, she's not. She preforms the Sacrament on herself.)

(And when you talk to her she admits to selling her Dark Brothers and Sisters out.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015
Grolahmul
@captainnate (At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, she is the snitch) (No, she's not. She preforms the Sacrament on herself.)

(And when you talk to her she admits to selling her Dark Brothers and Sisters out.)

Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

*In a tired, slurred voice* Well, if Astrid is snitching on us, she's not doing it outside at night, that's when I stand out by the door and drink until I pass... oh wait. Nevermind whatever I just said, I should probably just go and get myself another drink. *to himself* Now Alto wine or Colovian brandy? These are the important things in life. *proceeds to stumble into the cellar*

by Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

*In a tired, slurred voice* Well, if Astrid is snitching on us, she's not doing it outside at night, that's when I stand out by the door and drink until I pass... oh wait. Nevermind whatever I just said, I should probably just go and get myself another drink. *to himself* Now Alto wine or Colovian brandy? These are the important things in life. *proceeds to stumble into the cellar*

captainnate
October 25, 2015

"Hey you (Dir Opallius)! Stop drinking so much! Are trying to get yourself killed?" then i pull out a Alto wine"

by captainnate
October 25, 2015

"Hey you (Dir Opallius)! Stop drinking so much! Are trying to get yourself killed?" then i pull out a Alto wine"

Sir Opallius
October 25, 2015

"Teesei shut up. Also, where'd you get the idea that delicious drinks like wine and mead kill people. We kill people, so let me have my wine!" Drican attempts to take the Alto wine, but only succeeds in falling face-first into the ground with one hand outstretched to Teesei, the other at his belt, only to discover that he left his dagger in his room.

by Sir Opallius
October 25, 2015

"Teesei shut up. Also, where'd you get the idea that delicious drinks like wine and mead kill people. We kill people, so let me have my wine!" Drican attempts to take the Alto wine, but only succeeds in falling face-first into the ground with one hand outstretched to Teesei, the other at his belt, only to discover that he left his dagger in his room.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin quirked an eyebrow at the scene. How did he even manage to join? Snorting she jumped down from her perch and returned her bow to its place on her back. "I have more important things to be doing." She nodded to the group. "Brothers."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin quirked an eyebrow at the scene. How did he even manage to join? Snorting she jumped down from her perch and returned her bow to its place on her back. "I have more important things to be doing." She nodded to the group. "Brothers."

captainnate
October 26, 2015

"Drican, you like to drink, eh? well how about killing a maker of drinks, plus having all the Wines, meads and whatever you can drink!" Hoping that will shut him up, "Hey Falin! You like sneaky kills or head on kills? if sneaky i got a mision for you!" I turn back to Drican "By the way, it's in solitude......so if you get caught....see ya in Sovngarde!" I do a light laugh so he doesn't feel bad

by captainnate
October 26, 2015

"Drican, you like to drink, eh? well how about killing a maker of drinks, plus having all the Wines, meads and whatever you can drink!" Hoping that will shut him up, "Hey Falin! You like sneaky kills or head on kills? if sneaky i got a mision for you!" I turn back to Drican "By the way, it's in solitude......so if you get caught....see ya in Sovngarde!" I do a light laugh so he doesn't feel bad

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She glanced back at the Argonian. "You've known me long enough to know I prefer to stalk my prey."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She glanced back at the Argonian. "You've known me long enough to know I prefer to stalk my prey."

captainnate
October 26, 2015

(the mission is kinda from TES IV: Oblivion, when your in bruma) "In bruma, In a house a man is wanted dead, bad, go kill, hopefully the Imperials are less...intense there"

by captainnate
October 26, 2015

(the mission is kinda from TES IV: Oblivion, when your in bruma) "In bruma, In a house a man is wanted dead, bad, go kill, hopefully the Imperials are less...intense there"

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
captainnate

(How? You said it was in Solitude, though!)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
captainnate

(How? You said it was in Solitude, though!)

captainnate
October 26, 2015
(For drican, it's solitude. For Falin it's in Bruma)
by captainnate
October 26, 2015
(For drican, it's solitude. For Falin it's in Bruma)

captainnate
October 26, 2015
"Ugh....I'm going to drink some more ale, and also check on Astrid, she seems...stressed"
by captainnate
October 26, 2015
"Ugh....I'm going to drink some more ale, and also check on Astrid, she seems...stressed"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

"Just give me the contract before you leave . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

"Just give me the contract before you leave . . ."

Sir Opallius
October 26, 2015

Trying to get Teesei's attention "Well, first off, I've already done that, like, last week. Secondly," pulls out another bottle of wine. "You can just drink the wine you stole from me as I enjoy some nice spiced wine from Solitude. Also, when will I get my next contract. Last kill was that lady in Solitude, and like I said, that was like a week ago."

by Sir Opallius
October 26, 2015

Trying to get Teesei's attention "Well, first off, I've already done that, like, last week. Secondly," pulls out another bottle of wine. "You can just drink the wine you stole from me as I enjoy some nice spiced wine from Solitude. Also, when will I get my next contract. Last kill was that lady in Solitude, and like I said, that was like a week ago."

captainnate
October 27, 2015

"well....um.....fine"

by captainnate
October 27, 2015

"well....um.....fine"

captainnate
October 27, 2015

"And falin" gives contract "Here you go, finish it in seven days or less, after that, half price, contractor's orders"

by captainnate
October 27, 2015

"And falin" gives contract "Here you go, finish it in seven days or less, after that, half price, contractor's orders"

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.