Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
KittyKron

Name: Sh'aar

Height: 5'10"

Race: Khajiit (Vampire)

Skills: Destruction, Enchanting, Void, Shadow, and Blood magics, and Smithing

Fur: Solid black

Armor: Blue Adept Robes and Hood, and Blue Glass Boots and Gauntlets (like Chillrend)

Weapons: Twin Blue Glass Swords of Fiery Souls

Shouts: N/A

History: Sh'aar spent his childhood in the city of Riverhold in Elsweyr, just south of Cyrodiil. He had a great life with his parents and many siblings. Although, he always felt like an outcast. While all of his friends went out and hunted together, he would be at home with his nose in a book. After a while, Sh'aar began to cast spells in secret... or so he thought. Years later, his practice sessions were noticed by a cult of vampires stationed near his home, and they needed a mage. One night, that cult, known as the Blood Circle, stole Sh'aar away from his family, turning him in his sleep. When he awoke, he was in a dark room, surrounded by vampires of all races. They made him feel welcome, adored, and happy. After many years, the cult had told him of their plans to take hold of Tamriel and leave ruination in their wake. Sh'aar used his great magical skill to brutally murder the entire cult, and then he left for Cyrodiil. After a few years hiding in the Imperial City, he had heard of a great school. One in which he could delve deeper into the mysteries of the arcane. Excelius. And so he ventured off in search of this academy, hoping to start over with his eternal life.

(Long time, no see, eh, Kitty?)

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
KittyKron

Name: Sh'aar

Height: 5'10"

Race: Khajiit (Vampire)

Skills: Destruction, Enchanting, Void, Shadow, and Blood magics, and Smithing

Fur: Solid black

Armor: Blue Adept Robes and Hood, and Blue Glass Boots and Gauntlets (like Chillrend)

Weapons: Twin Blue Glass Swords of Fiery Souls

Shouts: N/A

History: Sh'aar spent his childhood in the city of Riverhold in Elsweyr, just south of Cyrodiil. He had a great life with his parents and many siblings. Although, he always felt like an outcast. While all of his friends went out and hunted together, he would be at home with his nose in a book. After a while, Sh'aar began to cast spells in secret... or so he thought. Years later, his practice sessions were noticed by a cult of vampires stationed near his home, and they needed a mage. One night, that cult, known as the Blood Circle, stole Sh'aar away from his family, turning him in his sleep. When he awoke, he was in a dark room, surrounded by vampires of all races. They made him feel welcome, adored, and happy. After many years, the cult had told him of their plans to take hold of Tamriel and leave ruination in their wake. Sh'aar used his great magical skill to brutally murder the entire cult, and then he left for Cyrodiil. After a few years hiding in the Imperial City, he had heard of a great school. One in which he could delve deeper into the mysteries of the arcane. Excelius. And so he ventured off in search of this academy, hoping to start over with his eternal life.

(Long time, no see, eh, Kitty?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(also captainnate read this ok LINK (scroll to the bottom and read Paarth's post))

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(also captainnate read this ok LINK (scroll to the bottom and read Paarth's post))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(Also I'm going offline for a bit Plzz Don't post until I'm back)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(Also I'm going offline for a bit Plzz Don't post until I'm back)

captainnate
October 23, 2015

(Ok, I read the message, and i'm sorry, I'm sorry for the mess up, i am new to RP, will you accept me?)

by captainnate
October 23, 2015

(Ok, I read the message, and i'm sorry, I'm sorry for the mess up, i am new to RP, will you accept me?)

captainnate
October 23, 2015

(gtg)

by captainnate
October 23, 2015

(gtg)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(perhaps I could give you ONE last chance, I sweare to Sithis if you do what what you did last time I will not be so kind EVER again)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(perhaps I could give you ONE last chance, I sweare to Sithis if you do what what you did last time I will not be so kind EVER again)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
captainnate

(Actually I've discussed your actions alongside alkosh with 3 people and I have come to the conclusion that you aren't/won't be fit for this RP, once you have had experience with RP's and realize what a ThreadMaster is and does I'm not allowing you too be in my RP :/ P.S. this doesn't mean I'm being mean it simply means I don't find you fit for my RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
captainnate

(Actually I've discussed your actions alongside alkosh with 3 people and I have come to the conclusion that you aren't/won't be fit for this RP, once you have had experience with RP's and realize what a ThreadMaster is and does I'm not allowing you too be in my RP :/ P.S. this doesn't mean I'm being mean it simply means I don't find you fit for my RP)

captainnate
October 23, 2015
(Ok, bye then)
by captainnate
October 23, 2015
(Ok, bye then)

Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

(What happened between you and nate, Veyd?)

by Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

(What happened between you and nate, Veyd?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Disagreements that I don't feel up to open discussion)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(Disagreements that I don't feel up to open discussion)

Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

(Gotcha.)

by Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

(Gotcha.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Ranfire sighed leaning back, the old tavern chair creaked in protest. Her helmet lay on the table and her hood had been pulled back revealing her short black hair. I have been traveling all over looking for clues on these damned tomes and nothing. She took a sip from her glass of wine, studying a letter and map she had been sent. I can only hope this academy has any leads. I'm running out of options.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Ranfire sighed leaning back, the old tavern chair creaked in protest. Her helmet lay on the table and her hood had been pulled back revealing her short black hair. I have been traveling all over looking for clues on these damned tomes and nothing. She took a sip from her glass of wine, studying a letter and map she had been sent. I can only hope this academy has any leads. I'm running out of options.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Draconus walked to the library, there was already quite a bit of students reading. He went to the librarian "Notify me if there is a book or tome we may need to get" He walked on looking around at the students as he walked towards the entrance. 'I should probably make my way to the main doors so that I'll be ready if any new students come' He thought to himself 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Draconus walked to the library, there was already quite a bit of students reading. He went to the librarian "Notify me if there is a book or tome we may need to get" He walked on looking around at the students as he walked towards the entrance. 'I should probably make my way to the main doors so that I'll be ready if any new students come' He thought to himself 

Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

After the head is detatched from the final bandit of the nearby bandit camp who had been plaguing Kvatch, Maximus Delcius Carius sheathes his sword and dispels his summoned fire atronach. He grabs the gold pieces from the individual bodies, over a dozen littering the camp, before summoning an executioner's axe and decapitates the fallen bandit chief. After placing it in a leather bag made specifically to carry severed heads, he mounts his horse and sets off at a light gallop to the town of Kvatch.

Once he arrives at the throne room close to an hour later, he drops the head at the steps at the foot of the stairs leading up to the jarl. (Forgot the title for the townrulers of Cyrodiils) After a few exchanged formalities, Maximus recieves the 1,000 Septims he had completed the bounty for, before turning around and exiting the keep, heading in the direction of the tavern for a much needed drink.

That was fun and all, but now I could use some mead... And maybe a whore.

(What? He's a mercenary/bounty hunter who likes to live to the fullest!)

by Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

After the head is detatched from the final bandit of the nearby bandit camp who had been plaguing Kvatch, Maximus Delcius Carius sheathes his sword and dispels his summoned fire atronach. He grabs the gold pieces from the individual bodies, over a dozen littering the camp, before summoning an executioner's axe and decapitates the fallen bandit chief. After placing it in a leather bag made specifically to carry severed heads, he mounts his horse and sets off at a light gallop to the town of Kvatch.

Once he arrives at the throne room close to an hour later, he drops the head at the steps at the foot of the stairs leading up to the jarl. (Forgot the title for the townrulers of Cyrodiils) After a few exchanged formalities, Maximus recieves the 1,000 Septims he had completed the bounty for, before turning around and exiting the keep, heading in the direction of the tavern for a much needed drink.

That was fun and all, but now I could use some mead... And maybe a whore.

(What? He's a mercenary/bounty hunter who likes to live to the fullest!)

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

'Draconus! Hear me! I belong! I belong!'

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

'Draconus! Hear me! I belong! I belong!'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.