PoliteDock15881
November 11, 2015

in order to play, you have to start in helgen

by PoliteDock15881
November 11, 2015

in order to play, you have to start in helgen

PoliteDock15881
November 12, 2015

To the north of this place, a shadowy barrow, where no songbirds sing and hallways narrow, though this little place small and quaint, a river nearby so wide and great, a brother in arms once lead you there, do not betray him you must go there.

by PoliteDock15881
November 12, 2015

To the north of this place, a shadowy barrow, where no songbirds sing and hallways narrow, though this little place small and quaint, a river nearby so wide and great, a brother in arms once lead you there, do not betray him you must go there.

dovah saviik
November 12, 2015

*travels to bleak falls burrow*

by dovah saviik
November 12, 2015

*travels to bleak falls burrow*

PoliteDock15881
November 12, 2015

Guys, dont reveal locations here... travel there in game (in the actual game ES Skyrim) then reveal your area in a pm

by PoliteDock15881
November 12, 2015

Guys, dont reveal locations here... travel there in game (in the actual game ES Skyrim) then reveal your area in a pm

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Race: Orc

Weapon: Volendrung, Orcish Greatsword of Ember

Armor: Dragonplate

Spell: Incinerate

Shout: Yol Toor Shul (normally, he would be Dovahkiin, but you said no being OP so . . .)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Race: Orc

Weapon: Volendrung, Orcish Greatsword of Ember

Armor: Dragonplate

Spell: Incinerate

Shout: Yol Toor Shul (normally, he would be Dovahkiin, but you said no being OP so . . .)

Mirahdobrom
November 15, 2015

Do we start a new character for this, or can we use existing characters? And do shields count as weapons or armor? I'd imagine armor, but want clarity on what's allowed.

by Mirahdobrom
November 15, 2015

Do we start a new character for this, or can we use existing characters? And do shields count as weapons or armor? I'd imagine armor, but want clarity on what's allowed.

PoliteDock15881
November 17, 2015
Mirahdobrom

Your sheilds do count as armor

by PoliteDock15881
November 17, 2015
Mirahdobrom

Sahkrahfaas
November 17, 2015

This sounds fun, I'll play when I can because I go between three houses and I only have Skyrim at one. q:

I've got some questions; is dual-wielding allowed? And is there a level limit for characters? Do powers count as spells, stuff like Nightingale Strife and Summon Spectral Assassin? The character I plan to use dual-wields and is somewhere between level 50 and 60, and isn't a very skilled mage so magicka consuming spells wouldn't benefit much.

by Sahkrahfaas
November 17, 2015

This sounds fun, I'll play when I can because I go between three houses and I only have Skyrim at one. q:

I've got some questions; is dual-wielding allowed? And is there a level limit for characters? Do powers count as spells, stuff like Nightingale Strife and Summon Spectral Assassin? The character I plan to use dual-wields and is somewhere between level 50 and 60, and isn't a very skilled mage so magicka consuming spells wouldn't benefit much.

PoliteDock15881
November 18, 2015

Dual weild is allowed, but your second weapon counts as your shield, no level limit and remember... Everyone starts in helgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PoliteDock15881
November 18, 2015

Dual weild is allowed, but your second weapon counts as your shield, no level limit and remember... Everyone starts in helgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirahdobrom
November 23, 2015
PoliteDock15881

One final question, are we allowed to have followers? Lydia, Serana, Onmund, etc.? 

by Mirahdobrom
November 23, 2015
PoliteDock15881

One final question, are we allowed to have followers? Lydia, Serana, Onmund, etc.? 

PoliteDock15881
November 30, 2015

Yes, you may...

by PoliteDock15881
November 30, 2015

Yes, you may...

Mirahdobrom
December 15, 2015
PoliteDock15881

Yes, you may...

Ok.  Thanks. I should be able to start my geocache soon. I'm gonna post my character now though.

Race: Nord

Weapon: enchanted dragonbone sword, fire and frost enchants

Armor: enchanted dragonplate, waterbreathing and general stat boosts, w/shield

Spell: Summon arvak

Shout:Fus Ro Dah

Follower: Onmund

by Mirahdobrom
December 15, 2015
PoliteDock15881

Yes, you may...

Ok.  Thanks. I should be able to start my geocache soon. I'm gonna post my character now though.

Race: Nord

Weapon: enchanted dragonbone sword, fire and frost enchants

Armor: enchanted dragonplate, waterbreathing and general stat boosts, w/shield

Spell: Summon arvak

Shout:Fus Ro Dah

Follower: Onmund

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.