Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Dovahthur Returns

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(no, Dovah Aar, Dovahthur, Dovah Vokun ONLY the Immortals can defeat them, Vokun and Aar are dead, only thur remains)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(no, Dovah Aar, Dovahthur, Dovah Vokun ONLY the Immortals can defeat them, Vokun and Aar are dead, only thur remains)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Well how many people do you think you will need to help defeat him once and for all?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Well how many people do you think you will need to help defeat him once and for all?)

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

(Oh, you'll find out. Soon. Very soon. Or not. Depends on how long this thread goes on.)

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

(Oh, you'll find out. Soon. Very soon. Or not. Depends on how long this thread goes on.)

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Angel Wings: Su Viing Frul

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Angel Wings: Su Viing Frul

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Imma wait till you all make your entrances until I make Veyd's epic entrance)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Imma wait till you all make your entrances until I make Veyd's epic entrance)

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

(Let us begin! And yes, the intro is a replica of the Killing Monsters Cinematic Trailer.)

PROLOGUE:

The Immortals ride their horses through the grim land of Skyrim. The Imperials were beating a woman, persecuted for looting and cannibalism.

Makor tosses the severed head of a Clannfear.

'I knew you mercenaries wouldn't scorn Imperial gold.' The Imperial tosses a small bag of Septims, 'Tough hunt?'

'Tougher than yours.' Sauriil grunts.

The woman screams, 'Help me!'

Sauriil (narrating): 'Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling; it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another . . . I'd rather not choose at all.'

As the three ride on, Sauriil stops. The old elf leaps off, charging a Divine Shockball, then dissipating.

'Just make it quick.' Falin mutters.

The old elf throws a soldier off of the woman, casting telekinesis, tossing him back. He gets back up, attempting to swing his club. Sauriil throws the soldier into the other, breaking the club on the head of a third. A soldier grabs him from behind, but the old elf pushes him off, and taking a knife from the Imperial's belt. He knocked the hilt against his nose. Another soldier runs at him; Sauriil stabs him in the under-arm. He slashes another's stomach before going back to the previous soldier, stabbing the knife in his neck. Sauriil grabbed another Imperial, turning him around and slitting his throat. Throwing the knife onto the floor, he picked up the last soldier.

'Wh--wha-what are you doing?' He pleaded.

'Killing monsters.'

Makor whispers to Falin, 'All of that . . . in under thirty seconds? There's hope for Sauriil yet.'

THE PLOT:

Mithron Adorin convinces the Imperials of the Immortals' "evil." After years of fighting against the Immortals, Dovahthur corrupted the Imperials, turning each soldier into a blend of Corrupted, Dovahhokzii and Dremora. The Cursed Legions march forth, to destroy the Immortals once and for all . . .

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

(Let us begin! And yes, the intro is a replica of the Killing Monsters Cinematic Trailer.)

PROLOGUE:

The Immortals ride their horses through the grim land of Skyrim. The Imperials were beating a woman, persecuted for looting and cannibalism.

Makor tosses the severed head of a Clannfear.

'I knew you mercenaries wouldn't scorn Imperial gold.' The Imperial tosses a small bag of Septims, 'Tough hunt?'

'Tougher than yours.' Sauriil grunts.

The woman screams, 'Help me!'

Sauriil (narrating): 'Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling; it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another . . . I'd rather not choose at all.'

As the three ride on, Sauriil stops. The old elf leaps off, charging a Divine Shockball, then dissipating.

'Just make it quick.' Falin mutters.

The old elf throws a soldier off of the woman, casting telekinesis, tossing him back. He gets back up, attempting to swing his club. Sauriil throws the soldier into the other, breaking the club on the head of a third. A soldier grabs him from behind, but the old elf pushes him off, and taking a knife from the Imperial's belt. He knocked the hilt against his nose. Another soldier runs at him; Sauriil stabs him in the under-arm. He slashes another's stomach before going back to the previous soldier, stabbing the knife in his neck. Sauriil grabbed another Imperial, turning him around and slitting his throat. Throwing the knife onto the floor, he picked up the last soldier.

'Wh--wha-what are you doing?' He pleaded.

'Killing monsters.'

Makor whispers to Falin, 'All of that . . . in under thirty seconds? There's hope for Sauriil yet.'

THE PLOT:

Mithron Adorin convinces the Imperials of the Immortals' "evil." After years of fighting against the Immortals, Dovahthur corrupted the Imperials, turning each soldier into a blend of Corrupted, Dovahhokzii and Dremora. The Cursed Legions march forth, to destroy the Immortals once and for all . . .

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*Gol'diir, who, after being KDK so much, inherited KDK's Khajiit hearing, heard the commotion, called his horse, and rode over, just in time to see the last Imperial be thrown onto the ground.*

"Hey guys, what just happened?" asked Gold, confused as to why Sauriil was killing Imperials.

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*Gol'diir, who, after being KDK so much, inherited KDK's Khajiit hearing, heard the commotion, called his horse, and rode over, just in time to see the last Imperial be thrown onto the ground.*

"Hey guys, what just happened?" asked Gold, confused as to why Sauriil was killing Imperials.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

PROLOGUE (Few months before the Imperial incident):

Makor finished making a deal with the Imperials. He walked back to his throne room, and noticed the guards are dead. He drew Burning Reaper and ran towards the hallway. There he saw an Imperial assassin killing his advisor. 

YOL T8R SH8L

Fire spews out of Makor's mouth like a stream, it merely pushed the Imperial back a couple of inches. Makor's parries and blocks all of the assassin's attacks. The assassin kicks the large Orc to the floor. Makor grabs a pot and throws at his face. He cuts off his arm, slashes his chest and his back. The assassin drops to the floor, dead. The chief takes off the assassin's mask and sees a blend of Dremora, Dovahhokzii and Corrupted. The Cursed Legions had made their first attempt to take down the Immortals . . . 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

PROLOGUE (Few months before the Imperial incident):

Makor finished making a deal with the Imperials. He walked back to his throne room, and noticed the guards are dead. He drew Burning Reaper and ran towards the hallway. There he saw an Imperial assassin killing his advisor. 

YOL T8R SH8L

Fire spews out of Makor's mouth like a stream, it merely pushed the Imperial back a couple of inches. Makor's parries and blocks all of the assassin's attacks. The assassin kicks the large Orc to the floor. Makor grabs a pot and throws at his face. He cuts off his arm, slashes his chest and his back. The assassin drops to the floor, dead. The chief takes off the assassin's mask and sees a blend of Dremora, Dovahhokzii and Corrupted. The Cursed Legions had made their first attempt to take down the Immortals . . . 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Hello, Gol'diir. The Imperials were beating that woman over there.' Sauriil points to the woman running from the scene, right after thanking them profusely. 'They also appear to be working for Dovahthur, look at how their flesh shimmers to black scales, and the little Dremora horns underneath their helmets. Mithron has put the magicks of Corruption, Dremora and the Dovahhokzii into each individual Imperial. Some appear to be slower, regareding the Imperials I just killed.'

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Hello, Gol'diir. The Imperials were beating that woman over there.' Sauriil points to the woman running from the scene, right after thanking them profusely. 'They also appear to be working for Dovahthur, look at how their flesh shimmers to black scales, and the little Dremora horns underneath their helmets. Mithron has put the magicks of Corruption, Dremora and the Dovahhokzii into each individual Imperial. Some appear to be slower, regareding the Imperials I just killed.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor turns to Gol'diir as his armored horse neighs. "You think you can survive this one? If you're going to be a milk drinker, fuck off now."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor turns to Gol'diir as his armored horse neighs. "You think you can survive this one? If you're going to be a milk drinker, fuck off now."

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Ignoring his harsh language, the Cursed Legions are very powerful. It is best if you leave, but I have no control over you.' Arvak shakes his mane, taking a few steps forward, then back.

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Ignoring his harsh language, the Cursed Legions are very powerful. It is best if you leave, but I have no control over you.' Arvak shakes his mane, taking a few steps forward, then back.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

PROLOGUE (around the time of Sauriil's entrance)

Veyd Sahvoz didn't know how long he'd been flying in Aurbis but he knew it would have probably been a while now. His goal was to make it to the edge of Aurbis, the place not even he had been to. He didn't know if there was an edge or an end but he was hoping to go farther tha he'd ever been.

It was magnificent. Veyd had never seen anything like it, beyond that there was something far greater. . .a powerful force that he could feel, it was massive. When he turned to fly in the direction of it he felt a sudden imense power that pushed him back This power. . .it's far greater than anything I've ever felt, Veyd flew closer and closer. It was almost by each time he got closer the power was being absorbed by him. Like he was taking the energy that past him, but what  was it that kept giving him more strength? He didn't know, as he appraoched the large ball of energy he looked closely at it. . .it was his eternal life essence. 

Veyd continued to look at the ball of his own life essence, it was huge. He'd been so blind that he had this much power that was here all along. And to think that he was at his fullest. . .no he'd never be at his fullest, everything grows stronger with time. He looked at the ball, raisng his wings he stared at it as it slowly began to make its place inside of Veyd's soul and body. He felt a rush of power as he felt as though his whole being was being restored.

He flet himself reach a greater power when all of a sudden a vision of Mundus and....Dovahthur, taking control of the empire and imperials. He flew as fast as he could to Mundus.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

PROLOGUE (around the time of Sauriil's entrance)

Veyd Sahvoz didn't know how long he'd been flying in Aurbis but he knew it would have probably been a while now. His goal was to make it to the edge of Aurbis, the place not even he had been to. He didn't know if there was an edge or an end but he was hoping to go farther tha he'd ever been.

It was magnificent. Veyd had never seen anything like it, beyond that there was something far greater. . .a powerful force that he could feel, it was massive. When he turned to fly in the direction of it he felt a sudden imense power that pushed him back This power. . .it's far greater than anything I've ever felt, Veyd flew closer and closer. It was almost by each time he got closer the power was being absorbed by him. Like he was taking the energy that past him, but what  was it that kept giving him more strength? He didn't know, as he appraoched the large ball of energy he looked closely at it. . .it was his eternal life essence. 

Veyd continued to look at the ball of his own life essence, it was huge. He'd been so blind that he had this much power that was here all along. And to think that he was at his fullest. . .no he'd never be at his fullest, everything grows stronger with time. He looked at the ball, raisng his wings he stared at it as it slowly began to make its place inside of Veyd's soul and body. He felt a rush of power as he felt as though his whole being was being restored.

He flet himself reach a greater power when all of a sudden a vision of Mundus and....Dovahthur, taking control of the empire and imperials. He flew as fast as he could to Mundus.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Sauriil looked to the horizon, 'It appears Veyd is coming.'

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Sauriil looked to the horizon, 'It appears Veyd is coming.'

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Trust me," responded Gold, smirking, "Ko'Do'Kar and I have gotten a lot stronger since the last time we met. Imperials shouldn't be a problem, corrupted or not."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Trust me," responded Gold, smirking, "Ko'Do'Kar and I have gotten a lot stronger since the last time we met. Imperials shouldn't be a problem, corrupted or not."

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.