A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Odahviing or Durnehviir?

<<  <  1  2 

Sahruvthur
December 27, 2015
BoziikDezAl
The only mod that I use so far is Hearthfire, I don't use DragonBorn yet. So since I still haven't met Durneviir, I currently think that Parthunaax is more useful. But that might be until I get the DragonBorn mod.

Paarthurnax cannot be summoned, only Durnehviir and Odahviing.

by Sahruvthur
December 27, 2015
BoziikDezAl
The only mod that I use so far is Hearthfire, I don't use DragonBorn yet. So since I still haven't met Durneviir, I currently think that Parthunaax is more useful. But that might be until I get the DragonBorn mod.

Paarthurnax cannot be summoned, only Durnehviir and Odahviing.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 27, 2015

Honestly! This is asking who's better ODAHVIING OR DURNEHVIIR, if you don't have the Dawnguard DLC why are you even posting? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 27, 2015

Honestly! This is asking who's better ODAHVIING OR DURNEHVIIR, if you don't have the Dawnguard DLC why are you even posting? 

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
Odahviing. At least he's useful. Whenever I summon Durnehviir he's all "thanks, dude" and flies away. I don't really see the point other than learning his shout.
by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
Odahviing. At least he's useful. Whenever I summon Durnehviir he's all "thanks, dude" and flies away. I don't really see the point other than learning his shout.

Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Durnheviir

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Durnheviir

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016
Vokun Raaviir

That's unusual. When I summon him he slaughters and enslaves everything around him and distracts the more difficult enemies.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016
Vokun Raaviir

That's unusual. When I summon him he slaughters and enslaves everything around him and distracts the more difficult enemies.

Malboviing
January 30, 2016

Durnheviir because he is stronger.

by Malboviing
January 30, 2016

Durnheviir because he is stronger.

Malice Mace
January 30, 2016

Durnehviir is awesome in combat. He can summon multiple constructs. I like both Odahviing and Durnehviir, but Durnehviir is def more useful in battle. 

by Malice Mace
January 30, 2016

Durnehviir is awesome in combat. He can summon multiple constructs. I like both Odahviing and Durnehviir, but Durnehviir is def more useful in battle. 

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

I prefer Durnehviir frankly, mostly because in some kind of way I find his story sad. He craves so much for any moment he can get in Keizaal, so if I'm too choose, I prefer to summon him, he's so happy anyway when I do it. And beside, in a most pratical opinion he's better, since the instant you summon him he appear while you have to wait for Odahviing. Also I find him cooler.

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

I prefer Durnehviir frankly, mostly because in some kind of way I find his story sad. He craves so much for any moment he can get in Keizaal, so if I'm too choose, I prefer to summon him, he's so happy anyway when I do it. And beside, in a most pratical opinion he's better, since the instant you summon him he appear while you have to wait for Odahviing. Also I find him cooler.

Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016
Raxvulnax
I don't know anything about Durnehviir. But Odahviing is pretty helpful.

Durnehviir is an undead, temporary dragon from the Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard.

by Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016
Raxvulnax
I don't know anything about Durnehviir. But Odahviing is pretty helpful.

Durnehviir is an undead, temporary dragon from the Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard.

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

Poor Teddy doesn't know about Durny? I wouldn't have thought, he's such a good player.

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

Poor Teddy doesn't know about Durny? I wouldn't have thought, he's such a good player.

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Durnehviir and his Wrathman's army! 

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Durnehviir and his Wrathman's army! 

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

I once spawned Durnehviir along with thirty Forsworn, and then turned them all into enemies once they were his minions. I ran for my life once I saw my three companions (a few mercs I gave Blade Armor) drop like flies... And get summoned again. 

So, I can sum up Durny with two words: Jaysus. Christ.

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

I once spawned Durnehviir along with thirty Forsworn, and then turned them all into enemies once they were his minions. I ran for my life once I saw my three companions (a few mercs I gave Blade Armor) drop like flies... And get summoned again. 

So, I can sum up Durny with two words: Jaysus. Christ.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
I like both but if I had to choose it'd be Durnehviir. Odahviing is a free dragon and aids the Dovahkiin. The only downside to Durnehviir is that he's bound to the Soul Cairn by the Ideal Masters. He can still be summoned to Tamriel, just for a short time, and in his time being summoned he has soul based shouts that are OP as hell. After summoning Durnehviir times you learn all 3 words of the Soul Tear shout which is one of, if not the most powerful shout(s) in the game. It damages a persons health and their soul so in one hit it could weaken them enough to kill them in one hit, or do half damage, OR do half damage with just the shout. Does Odahviing do anything cool like that?
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
I like both but if I had to choose it'd be Durnehviir. Odahviing is a free dragon and aids the Dovahkiin. The only downside to Durnehviir is that he's bound to the Soul Cairn by the Ideal Masters. He can still be summoned to Tamriel, just for a short time, and in his time being summoned he has soul based shouts that are OP as hell. After summoning Durnehviir times you learn all 3 words of the Soul Tear shout which is one of, if not the most powerful shout(s) in the game. It damages a persons health and their soul so in one hit it could weaken them enough to kill them in one hit, or do half damage, OR do half damage with just the shout. Does Odahviing do anything cool like that?

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
It matters. I like Odahviing more, becouse he is just cool, but you can summon Durnehviir even in big caves. So i summon Durnehviir much often than Odahviing
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
It matters. I like Odahviing more, becouse he is just cool, but you can summon Durnehviir even in big caves. So i summon Durnehviir much often than Odahviing

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Case closed? No? That's alright, I suppose.

Hey, I just got five gold!

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Case closed? No? That's alright, I suppose.

Hey, I just got five gold!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.