Raxvulnax
December 8, 2015
Or you could just not be a werewolf.
by Raxvulnax
December 8, 2015
Or you could just not be a werewolf.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

The Dawnguard were alright. Sure, they were art of a DLC, but I mean, come on... There was something for everyone at their fort. 

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

The Dawnguard were alright. Sure, they were art of a DLC, but I mean, come on... There was something for everyone at their fort. 

Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015
Never got a chance to see the dawnguard.
by Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015
Never got a chance to see the dawnguard.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 9, 2015

The Dawnguard is amazing. You should buy the DLC.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 9, 2015

The Dawnguard is amazing. You should buy the DLC.

Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015
I just bought dragonborn. I'm too broke for more dlc's
by Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015
I just bought dragonborn. I'm too broke for more dlc's

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
My character is currently in, The Companions, Theives Guild, and College of Winterhold. But I believe that Theives Guild is the best. There are tons of epic quests, free gear, and stuff like that. The Dark Brotherhood is just trying to be cool, but it always fails.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
My character is currently in, The Companions, Theives Guild, and College of Winterhold. But I believe that Theives Guild is the best. There are tons of epic quests, free gear, and stuff like that. The Dark Brotherhood is just trying to be cool, but it always fails.

volzah zol
December 27, 2015

I really haven't felt a strong connection with any of the factions. So how I choose which faction to join depends on the type of PC I'm playing. If I'm going for a morally 'good' or 'bad' character. I will say that the Dawnguard are probably the most interesting to me. I love their armor, love Fort Dawnguard, and I adore Sorine, she just makes me smile for some reason. I also like I don't end up in charge of them, gaining some ridiculus title, or having to swear my loyalty to some Daedra to finish their questline. That really took me back about all the other factions. You come out of nowhere, low level nobody, and after doing a few things that these seasoned members somehow managed to not figure out how to do, you become their leader. And with the Thieves Guild, you end up swearing your soul to a Daedra. I really didn't see that coming or like that at all. It should've been optional. I hated that I had to do that to finish their questline. I also didn't like how after I joined the TG, all of a sudden idiot theives start showing up every, as stealthy as a cow in a dumpster, and feaking killing people. WTF? I could go on for hours, but basically factions are kind of crap. 

by volzah zol
December 27, 2015

I really haven't felt a strong connection with any of the factions. So how I choose which faction to join depends on the type of PC I'm playing. If I'm going for a morally 'good' or 'bad' character. I will say that the Dawnguard are probably the most interesting to me. I love their armor, love Fort Dawnguard, and I adore Sorine, she just makes me smile for some reason. I also like I don't end up in charge of them, gaining some ridiculus title, or having to swear my loyalty to some Daedra to finish their questline. That really took me back about all the other factions. You come out of nowhere, low level nobody, and after doing a few things that these seasoned members somehow managed to not figure out how to do, you become their leader. And with the Thieves Guild, you end up swearing your soul to a Daedra. I really didn't see that coming or like that at all. It should've been optional. I hated that I had to do that to finish their questline. I also didn't like how after I joined the TG, all of a sudden idiot theives start showing up every, as stealthy as a cow in a dumpster, and feaking killing people. WTF? I could go on for hours, but basically factions are kind of crap. 

Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
Yes I understand why you don't like the Theives Guild. I wasn't really happy about giving my soul to a daedra, but then I didn't care because I've pledged my soul to so many daedra it doesn't even matter anymore.
by Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
Yes I understand why you don't like the Theives Guild. I wasn't really happy about giving my soul to a daedra, but then I didn't care because I've pledged my soul to so many daedra it doesn't even matter anymore.

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
I'm not done with the Theives Guild quest line. (Cause I don't want to give away the Skeleton Key) Buy I never new that you had to pledge your soul. I got a 2,000 page long book about Skyrim, and I'm going to try to get more info about that.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
I'm not done with the Theives Guild quest line. (Cause I don't want to give away the Skeleton Key) Buy I never new that you had to pledge your soul. I got a 2,000 page long book about Skyrim, and I'm going to try to get more info about that.

Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
It's technically not the thieves guild. You pledge your service in life and death to the daedric prince Nocturnal when becoming a Nightingale.
by Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
It's technically not the thieves guild. You pledge your service in life and death to the daedric prince Nocturnal when becoming a Nightingale.

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
Well, yeah. But you can only do it by being in the Theives Guild. So it's technically not, but it technically is.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
Well, yeah. But you can only do it by being in the Theives Guild. So it's technically not, but it technically is.

Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
But if you think of it in terms of Skyrim, people can be a nightingale without being a part of the Theives guild. Plus, the Pilgrim's Path can be used by wanderers that seek the guidance of Nocturnal.
by Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
But if you think of it in terms of Skyrim, people can be a nightingale without being a part of the Theives guild. Plus, the Pilgrim's Path can be used by wanderers that seek the guidance of Nocturnal.

volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Not to mention there's only a handful of theives who actually worship Nocturnal, at least, enough to become Nightingales. Even Brynjolf mentions he isn't religious and doesn't understand why Karliah chose him. But let's look at Karliah's choice for a second, it's pretty selfish. She's offering you and Bryn as payment to Nocturnal for her screwing up and losing the Skeleton Key. Basically, you're a trade to keep Nocturnal from punishing Karliah. Nice. 

by volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Not to mention there's only a handful of theives who actually worship Nocturnal, at least, enough to become Nightingales. Even Brynjolf mentions he isn't religious and doesn't understand why Karliah chose him. But let's look at Karliah's choice for a second, it's pretty selfish. She's offering you and Bryn as payment to Nocturnal for her screwing up and losing the Skeleton Key. Basically, you're a trade to keep Nocturnal from punishing Karliah. Nice. 

Virpal
December 28, 2015

I don't really have a favourite faction. The faction I join depends on what type of character I will be playing. Currently, I am playing as a Ningheim (race mod) who likes to adventure all over Skyrim.

by Virpal
December 28, 2015

I don't really have a favourite faction. The faction I join depends on what type of character I will be playing. Currently, I am playing as a Ningheim (race mod) who likes to adventure all over Skyrim.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
What exactly is a Ningheim?
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
What exactly is a Ningheim?
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.