Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Shop money

<<  <  1  2 

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
Thanks,but I still do not know how to submit new words.
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
Thanks,but I still do not know how to submit new words.

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

YOU CAN'T ANYMORE!!!

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

YOU CAN'T ANYMORE!!!

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Well, then.

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Well, then.

Blackout
June 21, 2016
Why can't you post new words
by Blackout
June 21, 2016
Why can't you post new words

Necromas
September 8, 2016

HEY! Can we have monitization back on our hearth? The days of Count As High As You Can Before Staff Posts is well over, and I am here for the comunity now. Not the langugae. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I for one like getting money off it. Even if it is fake virtual money. 

by Necromas
September 8, 2016

HEY! Can we have monitization back on our hearth? The days of Count As High As You Can Before Staff Posts is well over, and I am here for the comunity now. Not the langugae. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I for one like getting money off it. Even if it is fake virtual money. 

DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Necromas

The website was made for the language, the community is an added bonus. The richest people have contributed to the website in more than just a post on the hearth. 

by DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Necromas

The website was made for the language, the community is an added bonus. The richest people have contributed to the website in more than just a post on the hearth. 

DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
NecromasHEY! Can we have monitization back on our hearth? The days of Count As High As You Can Before Staff Posts is well over, and I am here for the comunity now. Not the langugae. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I for one like getting money off it. Even if it is fake virtual money. 

(Can't scroll in iOS so I made a new post)

Also, Xp and money were removed from the hearth due to the sheer amount you could make compared to someone who helped with the language  

by DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
NecromasHEY! Can we have monitization back on our hearth? The days of Count As High As You Can Before Staff Posts is well over, and I am here for the comunity now. Not the langugae. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I for one like getting money off it. Even if it is fake virtual money. 

(Can't scroll in iOS so I made a new post)

Also, Xp and money were removed from the hearth due to the sheer amount you could make compared to someone who helped with the language  

Necromas
September 8, 2016

*sigh*

I guess it was worth asking. Even re-adding it at a nerfed amount? But I do get why it was disabled. It makes sense, and the obvious part of my argument is that if I'm not here for the reason the site exists, then I might as well not be here at all. I suppose it might be worth to try my hand at inventing dovah words, but from what I tried, it's not my thing. 

by Necromas
September 8, 2016

*sigh*

I guess it was worth asking. Even re-adding it at a nerfed amount? But I do get why it was disabled. It makes sense, and the obvious part of my argument is that if I'm not here for the reason the site exists, then I might as well not be here at all. I suppose it might be worth to try my hand at inventing dovah words, but from what I tried, it's not my thing. 

DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Necromas

*sigh*

I'm having to use source viewer because of no scroll! Yeah, you can't make words anymore. Help out on the question board and use the other forums
by DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Necromas

*sigh*

I'm having to use source viewer because of no scroll! Yeah, you can't make words anymore. Help out on the question board and use the other forums

Necromas
September 8, 2016

Very well. Thanks for you're donation btw, this will make finishing my horde much easier. 

by Necromas
September 8, 2016

Very well. Thanks for you're donation btw, this will make finishing my horde much easier. 

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.