Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Why Aren't You A God?

<<  <  1  2 

volzah zol
December 21, 2015

He returns home and gathers 30 Nirnroot for some old dark elf before selling some potatoes. Honest pay for honest work...

by volzah zol
December 21, 2015

He returns home and gathers 30 Nirnroot for some old dark elf before selling some potatoes. Honest pay for honest work...

Duryoljot
December 22, 2015

You are basically Herma's b#@%$. He even tells you no to make the same choices as Miraak, or face the consequences. He could have killed you in his slice of Oblivion known as Apocrypha, but instead he enslaved you. You could resist according to that Skaal companion, but it would be a struggle. That is where Skyrim officialy ends. 

by Duryoljot
December 22, 2015

You are basically Herma's b#@%$. He even tells you no to make the same choices as Miraak, or face the consequences. He could have killed you in his slice of Oblivion known as Apocrypha, but instead he enslaved you. You could resist according to that Skaal companion, but it would be a struggle. That is where Skyrim officialy ends. 

Duryoljot
December 22, 2015

And the return to your roots quest was easier than you think. All it took was a couple of trips, or a save/duplication glitch you use for copying items.

by Duryoljot
December 22, 2015

And the return to your roots quest was easier than you think. All it took was a couple of trips, or a save/duplication glitch you use for copying items.

volzah zol
December 22, 2015

I didn't think Return to Your Roots was hard, I enjoyed the exploration of it. But I don't think HM, or any other Daedra can rightfully claim you as their 'b!tch'. They claim the souls of men, but you don't have the soul of a man. If you played it like I did, I purposely did everything the Daedra asked me to, becoming everyone of their champions. Except Clavicus Vile, I wanted his mask. I imagine the result is one of two things, either there's going to be a giant fight over my soul when I die as each of the Daedra argue over who has claim to my soul, or none of them will be able to lay claim to it. But I also never got the impression that HM wanted you to be his b!tch. He doesn't really send you off to do his bidding, but rather, enjoys watching the decisions you make and the way it changes the world. A lot of people think HM is a 'bad' Daedra, I don't think he is. necessarily. (can you consider any Daedra inherently good or bad?) 

by volzah zol
December 22, 2015

I didn't think Return to Your Roots was hard, I enjoyed the exploration of it. But I don't think HM, or any other Daedra can rightfully claim you as their 'b!tch'. They claim the souls of men, but you don't have the soul of a man. If you played it like I did, I purposely did everything the Daedra asked me to, becoming everyone of their champions. Except Clavicus Vile, I wanted his mask. I imagine the result is one of two things, either there's going to be a giant fight over my soul when I die as each of the Daedra argue over who has claim to my soul, or none of them will be able to lay claim to it. But I also never got the impression that HM wanted you to be his b!tch. He doesn't really send you off to do his bidding, but rather, enjoys watching the decisions you make and the way it changes the world. A lot of people think HM is a 'bad' Daedra, I don't think he is. necessarily. (can you consider any Daedra inherently good or bad?) 

Emperor of Man
December 25, 2015

I know the Talos argument was a while back, but you should note that Talos is not one person. The god is a mixture of three heroes. Tiber Septim and I forgot the other two.

by Emperor of Man
December 25, 2015

I know the Talos argument was a while back, but you should note that Talos is not one person. The god is a mixture of three heroes. Tiber Septim and I forgot the other two.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It's hillarious when you are killer of mighty Alduin, and suddenly guard say to you:"No lollygagging" or "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?" And you are like "No man, I'm just passing throught there, I'm dragonborn who saved this world" but guard are always like: he saved the world... yeah whatever...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It's hillarious when you are killer of mighty Alduin, and suddenly guard say to you:"No lollygagging" or "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?" And you are like "No man, I'm just passing throught there, I'm dragonborn who saved this world" but guard are always like: he saved the world... yeah whatever...

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
volzah zol

The Daedra have enslaved things stronger than dragons, Volzah!

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
volzah zol

The Daedra have enslaved things stronger than dragons, Volzah!

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

You'd think with all you've accomplished in a relatively short amount of time and with all the things that you lead in, that they would at least stop walking by and snarkily saying "what's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweetroll?"

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

You'd think with all you've accomplished in a relatively short amount of time and with all the things that you lead in, that they would at least stop walking by and snarkily saying "what's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweetroll?"

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

That and moronic level 1 bandits taunting you after you beat the main storyline...

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

That and moronic level 1 bandits taunting you after you beat the main storyline...

Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

I love torturing bandits. I LOVE it. I impale them with spikes and transform them into a pile of bones...

by Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

I love torturing bandits. I LOVE it. I impale them with spikes and transform them into a pile of bones...

Blackout
May 31, 2016
Why would the greybeards Ice form the dragonborn then punch him to death
by Blackout
May 31, 2016
Why would the greybeards Ice form the dragonborn then punch him to death
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.