January 27, 2016
Dragonborn
by Blackout
January 27, 2016
Dragonborn

Duryoljot
January 27, 2016
volzah zol

Oh that's an easy one for me: Falskaar. Simply the coolest DLC-style mod I've seen.

I never liked that much, it was so inaccurate in the geographical sense. I liked the mod that allowed you to change how you entered Tamriel. I usually choose to be Shipwrecked or a Bamdit.

by Duryoljot
January 27, 2016
volzah zol

Oh that's an easy one for me: Falskaar. Simply the coolest DLC-style mod I've seen.

I never liked that much, it was so inaccurate in the geographical sense. I liked the mod that allowed you to change how you entered Tamriel. I usually choose to be Shipwrecked or a Bamdit.

volzah zol
January 27, 2016

Geographically, not so much. I just liked how big it was and how it opened a new area with new quests and new NPC's. I do like that mod you're talking about. That's Alternate Start - Live Another Life. That's a really cool mod. 

by volzah zol
January 27, 2016

Geographically, not so much. I just liked how big it was and how it opened a new area with new quests and new NPC's. I do like that mod you're talking about. That's Alternate Start - Live Another Life. That's a really cool mod. 

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Solstheim DLC, which I think is the dragonborn one.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Solstheim DLC, which I think is the dragonborn one.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.