Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Strongest thing in skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Vokun Raaviir
January 21, 2016
@BoziikDezAl I've never heard of that one. I'm not quite Lvl 60. Can you give me some details on it without any major spoilers?
by Vokun Raaviir
January 21, 2016
@BoziikDezAl I've never heard of that one. I'm not quite Lvl 60. Can you give me some details on it without any major spoilers?

volzah zol
January 22, 2016

Well there's not much to spoil really, once you hit level 80 or 81 (can't remember which) he'll come find you. He'll explain that he's already done everything there is to do (and by that time you probably have too) and that you are his last challenge left. He'll have you meet him in a specific location and fight. He's very tough. I've only had one character level up enough to meet him, most my characters never get that far. He's a good fight though. 

by volzah zol
January 22, 2016

Well there's not much to spoil really, once you hit level 80 or 81 (can't remember which) he'll come find you. He'll explain that he's already done everything there is to do (and by that time you probably have too) and that you are his last challenge left. He'll have you meet him in a specific location and fight. He's very tough. I've only had one character level up enough to meet him, most my characters never get that far. He's a good fight though. 

Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

By 'strongest thing' do you mean strongest weapon, strongest enemy, or strongest wine? 

by Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

By 'strongest thing' do you mean strongest weapon, strongest enemy, or strongest wine? 

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016
BoziikDezAl
I think the Ebony Warrior in the Dragonborn DLC. You encounter him at level 81. And he is overpowered. 50 times stronger than the dovah Alduin. He is the enemy in Keizaal with the most HP and DMG.

He doesn't require the DLC. The reason you fight him at level 81 is because that's the max level in the vanilla game.

If you have the Dragonborn DLC Miraak is the one who you fight at a high level. After defeating him in Apocrypha.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016
BoziikDezAl
I think the Ebony Warrior in the Dragonborn DLC. You encounter him at level 81. And he is overpowered. 50 times stronger than the dovah Alduin. He is the enemy in Keizaal with the most HP and DMG.

He doesn't require the DLC. The reason you fight him at level 81 is because that's the max level in the vanilla game.

If you have the Dragonborn DLC Miraak is the one who you fight at a high level. After defeating him in Apocrypha.

BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
Oh, thought he only appeared in the DLC. Thx for the info.
by BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
Oh, thought he only appeared in the DLC. Thx for the info.

Malice Mace
January 22, 2016
Yolos Vith

That's not correct. The Ebony warrior is part of the Dragonborn DLC. He wont appear without it. 

by Malice Mace
January 22, 2016
Yolos Vith

That's not correct. The Ebony warrior is part of the Dragonborn DLC. He wont appear without it. 

Liis
Administrator
January 23, 2016
Malice Mace is right. Encountering the Ebony Warrior requires having the Dragonborn DLC.
by Liis
January 23, 2016
Malice Mace is right. Encountering the Ebony Warrior requires having the Dragonborn DLC.

Vokun Raaviir
January 24, 2016
@Liis Looks like I've got some grinding to do. Only 21 levels left.
by Vokun Raaviir
January 24, 2016
@Liis Looks like I've got some grinding to do. Only 21 levels left.

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Strange. I could have sworn... Whatever. I can't keep my characters straight sometimes!

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Strange. I could have sworn... Whatever. I can't keep my characters straight sometimes!

Blackout
January 27, 2016
Ebony warrior
by Blackout
January 27, 2016
Ebony warrior

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Karstaag was a pain, but the strongest thing in my opinion in Skyrim are the daedra. You never fight them, but they are basically gods.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Karstaag was a pain, but the strongest thing in my opinion in Skyrim are the daedra. You never fight them, but they are basically gods.

@Khajiit Thief,

If the word "Skyrim" in the title of this Thread is directed toward the province rather than the videogame, I'd argue that the Daedra are not beings of Skyrim let alone the mortal plane itself.
This could also be the same argument for Karstaag who's in Solstheim which is no longer a territory of Skyrim since 4E 16.

by Liis
January 28, 2016
@Khajiit Thief,

If the word "Skyrim" in the title of this Thread is directed toward the province rather than the videogame, I'd argue that the Daedra are not beings of Skyrim let alone the mortal plane itself.
This could also be the same argument for Karstaag who's in Solstheim which is no longer a territory of Skyrim since 4E 16.

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Rekt.

It's very true, though... However I'd say that dragons are still a force to be reckoned with in comparison. Dragons could hypothetically slay many Daedra in Oblivion. But only a select few are able to stand a chance against the princes, even with with an army behind them.

That'd be cool.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Rekt.

It's very true, though... However I'd say that dragons are still a force to be reckoned with in comparison. Dragons could hypothetically slay many Daedra in Oblivion. But only a select few are able to stand a chance against the princes, even with with an army behind them.

That'd be cool.

Alungolah
February 5, 2016

JOHN CENA. 

But in all seriousness, I agree with the folks who say the Ebony Warrior and the Dragonborn.

by Alungolah
February 5, 2016

JOHN CENA. 

But in all seriousness, I agree with the folks who say the Ebony Warrior and the Dragonborn.

volzah zol
February 5, 2016

Actually, I'm certain the strongest thing in Skyrim is Redwater Skooma. 

by volzah zol
February 5, 2016

Actually, I'm certain the strongest thing in Skyrim is Redwater Skooma. 

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.