Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite dragon priest mask

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Nahkriin, but only because it was the first the dragon priest mask I had ever gotten.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

Nahkriin, but only because it was the first the dragon priest mask I had ever gotten.

Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Ahzidal.

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Ahzidal.

Malboviing
February 8, 2016
Fusyolfaas

Ahzidal.

I know I already posted on this thread, but since then I found Ahzidal in the DLC. Love his armor set. It is great!

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016
Fusyolfaas

Ahzidal.

I know I already posted on this thread, but since then I found Ahzidal in the DLC. Love his armor set. It is great!

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's pretty sweet for players like me who like to swim in random directions and see what they can find. I've found a LOT of secrets out in the Ghost Sea.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's pretty sweet for players like me who like to swim in random directions and see what they can find. I've found a LOT of secrets out in the Ghost Sea.

volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Not to derail the thread, but Ahzidal's boots of water walking are pretty flopping sweet. 

by volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Not to derail the thread, but Ahzidal's boots of water walking are pretty flopping sweet. 

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

I would just like to say that the wooden mask is a perfectly valid dragon priest mask. For all you know, the user was part Spriggan!

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

I would just like to say that the wooden mask is a perfectly valid dragon priest mask. For all you know, the user was part Spriggan!

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I think Morokai is the most useful and it's my favorite, especially with my mage character. Mostly because if you mix this with the archmage robes, not only because it removes your head, but because your magika regenerates SO quickly.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I think Morokai is the most useful and it's my favorite, especially with my mage character. Mostly because if you mix this with the archmage robes, not only because it removes your head, but because your magika regenerates SO quickly.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

I like the Archmage's robes, but by the time I get them they're just not up to standard.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

I like the Archmage's robes, but by the time I get them they're just not up to standard.

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Konahrik! Because anything may happen, even nothing.

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Konahrik! Because anything may happen, even nothing.

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Since I have nothing to post here, I might as well thank you ahrahujo for being an active user in the forums.

Formalities aside, I still hate the Dragonborn masks. Aside from Miraak, of course.

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Since I have nothing to post here, I might as well thank you ahrahujo for being an active user in the forums.

Formalities aside, I still hate the Dragonborn masks. Aside from Miraak, of course.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
Vokun and Zahkriisos. Those are mine
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
Vokun and Zahkriisos. Those are mine

ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

This post has been deleted.

ahrahujo
February 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Thank you Yolos Vith. You're welcome.

by ahrahujo
February 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

Thank you Yolos Vith. You're welcome.

Ragnarok
March 13, 2016

Morokei because of the magic regeneration

by Ragnarok
March 13, 2016

Morokei because of the magic regeneration

Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I like Konahrik because we don't know who owned it. 

by Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I like Konahrik because we don't know who owned it. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.