Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Wall discussion topics

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Ouranos
April 28, 2016

How about inventing new shouts in Dovah?

by Ouranos
April 28, 2016

How about inventing new shouts in Dovah?

Veyd Sahvoz
April 28, 2016
There's already a thread for that.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 28, 2016
There's already a thread for that.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 2, 2016
@Paarth, I have an idea for that roleplay suggestion. There could be a set plot for what the day's 'quest' will be and everyone that wants to take part will follow it. The twist is that you can only use items your actual character in Skyrim has or the items you have on your hoard, the one on your profile. And this could be once a month or whatever you think would be reasonable.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 2, 2016
@Paarth, I have an idea for that roleplay suggestion. There could be a set plot for what the day's 'quest' will be and everyone that wants to take part will follow it. The twist is that you can only use items your actual character in Skyrim has or the items you have on your hoard, the one on your profile. And this could be once a month or whatever you think would be reasonable.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 2, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

That sounds like a fun idea. Using hoard items is more enforceable, and actually gives them some value.

by paarthurnax
May 2, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

That sounds like a fun idea. Using hoard items is more enforceable, and actually gives them some value.

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I think that would be an excellent idea. Perhaps it should be honored with some kind of special topic event, like a message on the home page telling users "Hey, strap on your overalls and wizard hats, it's time to roleplay on the Wall using hoard items!"

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I think that would be an excellent idea. Perhaps it should be honored with some kind of special topic event, like a message on the home page telling users "Hey, strap on your overalls and wizard hats, it's time to roleplay on the Wall using hoard items!"

Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
Hahah, that would be interesting
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
Hahah, that would be interesting

Ahmiliik
May 12, 2016

I agree.

by Ahmiliik
May 12, 2016

I agree.

Malboviing
May 12, 2016

I agree as well. Interesting and fun for sure!

by Malboviing
May 12, 2016

I agree as well. Interesting and fun for sure!

Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
This is going to be good.
by Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
This is going to be good.

Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Also, we need to take into account the fact that there will be a large number or people all doing this at once.
by Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Also, we need to take into account the fact that there will be a large number or people all doing this at once.

Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
I don't have any suggestions for this, just thought we need to consider that.
by Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
I don't have any suggestions for this, just thought we need to consider that.

Kronvullok
May 18, 2016

If you could make a race for Skyrim, what would it be?

by Kronvullok
May 18, 2016

If you could make a race for Skyrim, what would it be?

Alduin World Eater
May 26, 2016
Maybe
What's your favorite type of dragon?(blood, frost, normal)
Who is your favorite dragon that has a name?(Paarthurnax, Alduin, etc.
by Alduin World Eater
May 26, 2016
Maybe

What's your favorite type of dragon?(blood, frost, normal)

Who is your favorite dragon that has a name?(Paarthurnax, Alduin, etc.

Liis
Administrator
May 26, 2016
@Alduin World Eater,

Yesterday was "What is your favorite dragon from any series?"
by Liis
May 26, 2016
@Alduin World Eater,

Yesterday was "What is your favorite dragon from any series?"

Blackout
June 10, 2016
Favourite Dragon