Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who did you sacrifice?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

BoziikDezAl
January 30, 2016
I used to have Serena, but then I told her to cure herself and still didn't come back weeks later. Anyways I sacrificed Faendal cause I never really use him.
by BoziikDezAl
January 30, 2016
I used to have Serena, but then I told her to cure herself and still didn't come back weeks later. Anyways I sacrificed Faendal cause I never really use him.

Malboviing
January 30, 2016

K.

by Malboviing
January 30, 2016

K.

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

I actually mostly go solo, since as a rogue I need to be sneaky in my line of work. Cicero is the one I bring if I'm to choose, mostly because is the perfect follower for a sneak character, and that the first time you meet him he's already 100 in archery so when you give him a bow he shines so much you need sunglasses. Second would be Serana because of all the follower she's the only one who never die actually (one of the oh many other reasons I never got a follower...). I might also have a crush on her...
Shame you can't marry her.

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

I actually mostly go solo, since as a rogue I need to be sneaky in my line of work. Cicero is the one I bring if I'm to choose, mostly because is the perfect follower for a sneak character, and that the first time you meet him he's already 100 in archery so when you give him a bow he shines so much you need sunglasses. Second would be Serana because of all the follower she's the only one who never die actually (one of the oh many other reasons I never got a follower...). I might also have a crush on her...

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Mods, my friend. Mods. Beautiful, beautiful mods everywhere...

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Mods, my friend. Mods. Beautiful, beautiful mods everywhere...

Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Mods are great.

by Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Mods are great.

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

And some are fairly disturbing.

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

And some are fairly disturbing.

Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Once again, very true.

by Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Once again, very true.

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Like the very very many explicit ones that I dare not utter the names of.

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Like the very very many explicit ones that I dare not utter the names of.

Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Nor do I...

by Malboviing
February 1, 2016

Nor do I...

volzah zol
February 1, 2016
DarkCath09

So who did you end up sacrificing? 

by volzah zol
February 1, 2016
DarkCath09

DarkCath09
February 2, 2016
volzah zol

Nadja, I hate her.

by DarkCath09
February 2, 2016
volzah zol

Nadja, I hate her.

Malboviing
February 2, 2016

I see.

by Malboviing
February 2, 2016

I see.

Malboviing
February 2, 2016

Very interesting, the results of this thread are.

by Malboviing
February 2, 2016

Very interesting, the results of this thread are.

Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

I want to sacrifice Master Yoda now. But not before I force him to say a ridilculous tirade of inappropriate statements.

by Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

I want to sacrifice Master Yoda now. But not before I force him to say a ridilculous tirade of inappropriate statements.

Malboviing
February 3, 2016

Lol.

by Malboviing
February 3, 2016

Lol.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.