Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Killing Sprees

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Totally underwhelming statement is underwhelming.

Careful Khajiit Thief, keep the one word posts up and you'll be Seb1's twin...

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Totally underwhelming statement is underwhelming.

Careful Khajiit Thief, keep the one word posts up and you'll be Seb1's twin...

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Okay fine. (There two words) Ha. But, anywho, I'm genuinely surprised that this thread actually became something. Thanks to the all of you!

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Okay fine. (There two words) Ha. But, anywho, I'm genuinely surprised that this thread actually became something. Thanks to the all of you!

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? The people here are great. Please give me your money.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? The people here are great. Please give me your money.

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

I'm broke. Sorry.

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

I'm broke. Sorry.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's alright, I have a place where non-sympathizers go...

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

It's alright, I have a place where non-sympathizers go...

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Purgatory?

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Purgatory?

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Close, but not quite... I call it Fun Camp: Touching young souls since 1969

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Close, but not quite... I call it Fun Camp: Touching young souls since 1969

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Oh lordy.

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Oh lordy.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Oh Lordy Lou, our pastor.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Oh Lordy Lou, our pastor.

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

No clue.

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

No clue.

volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Killing sprees in beast form suck in Nordic tombs. Nothing like getting stuck in a doorway because your head is too big to fit, while an archer stands at a distance pelting you with arrows and your health wont regenerate and you can't access your inventory. :( 

by volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Killing sprees in beast form suck in Nordic tombs. Nothing like getting stuck in a doorway because your head is too big to fit, while an archer stands at a distance pelting you with arrows and your health wont regenerate and you can't access your inventory. :( 

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

That definitely sounds like it sucks.

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

That definitely sounds like it sucks.

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

I feel you Volzah. 

Once, I tried to slaughter everyone in Markarth in Beast Form. But once I got to the palace gates, I swear at least two dozen guards with bows were lighting me up at once. I died a huge furry pincushion on the steps to the Temple of Dibella

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

I feel you Volzah. 

Once, I tried to slaughter everyone in Markarth in Beast Form. But once I got to the palace gates, I swear at least two dozen guards with bows were lighting me up at once. I died a huge furry pincushion on the steps to the Temple of Dibella

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I did the same thing as a vampire whatever the heck, and I killed everyone, since the vampires has long range attacks and close combat. So, I wouldn't really know. Want to get werewolf though. Cured my character specifically to do so.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I did the same thing as a vampire whatever the heck, and I killed everyone, since the vampires has long range attacks and close combat. So, I wouldn't really know. Want to get werewolf though. Cured my character specifically to do so.

Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

I did that in the ratway in Riften. I was already a vampire when I did the mission to rescue Esbern, and on the way out when the Thalmor are attacking us I accidently clicked the powers button and turned into a vampire lord. I got stuck and couldn't move and the Thalmor kept nailing me while holding up wards from a seemingly endless pool of magicka. Because I'd turned infront of Esbern, HE was now attacking me too! I tried revert form but sat and watched in horror as they kept pounding me during my change animation and by the time I returned to my wood elf form it only took one more hit from that traitor Esbern to kill me. 

by Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

I did that in the ratway in Riften. I was already a vampire when I did the mission to rescue Esbern, and on the way out when the Thalmor are attacking us I accidently clicked the powers button and turned into a vampire lord. I got stuck and couldn't move and the Thalmor kept nailing me while holding up wards from a seemingly endless pool of magicka. Because I'd turned infront of Esbern, HE was now attacking me too! I tried revert form but sat and watched in horror as they kept pounding me during my change animation and by the time I returned to my wood elf form it only took one more hit from that traitor Esbern to kill me. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.