A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Additions Wishlist

<<  <  1  2 

Yakov Tovah
July 10, 2016
Frinmulaar

I would absolutely love manual weapon movement, or at least the ability to parry left, right, high, and thrust. Two buttons is too few for interesting melee combat.

I totally agree!

by Yakov Tovah
July 10, 2016
Frinmulaar

I would absolutely love manual weapon movement, or at least the ability to parry left, right, high, and thrust. Two buttons is too few for interesting melee combat.

I totally agree!

firebolt
July 13, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by firebolt
July 13, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Yakov Tovah
July 14, 2016

Another thing I would love to see, is the ability to kill ANYONE.

Not just *most* but anyone. Anyone at all. I loved making bored saves on Morrowind, of me just going through and killing everyone. I don't care about the game breaking message, if I cared, I wouldn't have killed them now would I?!

by Yakov Tovah
July 14, 2016

Another thing I would love to see, is the ability to kill ANYONE.

Not just *most* but anyone. Anyone at all. I loved making bored saves on Morrowind, of me just going through and killing everyone. I don't care about the game breaking message, if I cared, I wouldn't have killed them now would I?!

[deleted]
July 19, 2016
I hate that they took out the unarmed blocking.
by [deleted]
July 19, 2016
I hate that they took out the unarmed blocking.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.