Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
I'd like a part in this but I don't have the PC version as my desktop is 6 years old.

What sort of dialogue are you looking for?
by Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
I'd like a part in this but I don't have the PC version as my desktop is 6 years old.

What sort of dialogue are you looking for?

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

This is pulling itself together nicely. I would like to contribute my experience as an author and gamer and help with plot ideas. Perhaps this is a story mod? Or more simply a feature mod? Whatever the case, I am happy to find other authors (I know a couple on Thu´um) to collaborate on something.

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

This is pulling itself together nicely. I would like to contribute my experience as an author and gamer and help with plot ideas. Perhaps this is a story mod? Or more simply a feature mod? Whatever the case, I am happy to find other authors (I know a couple on Thu´um) to collaborate on something.

Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

AND WHY IS NOBODY COLLABORATING ON THIS AMAZING IDEA??? 

by Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

Nirboraan
March 31, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'm very busy with school currently, but in my free time I'd be happy to work with anyone on this. 

by Nirboraan
March 31, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'm very busy with school currently, but in my free time I'd be happy to work with anyone on this. 

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Alrighty... I can PM a few friendos to get a story or theme or something going... Meanwhile, who is going to take charge on this project? 

And whoever reads this, make sure that that question is asked in every post at some point until somebody assumes the mantle of creative designer, producer, director, and writers. Programmers and graphic artists can ask what to help out with once we have someone to lead the project. I'm sure as hell not up for that.

Perhaps we should include staff? 

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Alrighty... I can PM a few friendos to get a story or theme or something going... Meanwhile, who is going to take charge on this project? 

And whoever reads this, make sure that that question is asked in every post at some point until somebody assumes the mantle of creative designer, producer, director, and writers. Programmers and graphic artists can ask what to help out with once we have someone to lead the project. I'm sure as hell not up for that.

Perhaps we should include staff? 

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

So I'll get to work on inviting people to work on this. 

Meanwhile, we REALLY need somebody to help us develop this by leading and assigning tasks.

This is going to be big, so we need big amounts of people. 

So, while I'm rallying others to the cause... somebody needs to probably continue the brainstorming process... And make sure this thread is getting as much conversation as possible (whoever it is I'm addressing)!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

So I'll get to work on inviting people to work on this. 

Meanwhile, we REALLY need somebody to help us develop this by leading and assigning tasks.

This is going to be big, so we need big amounts of people. 

So, while I'm rallying others to the cause... somebody needs to probably continue the brainstorming process... And make sure this thread is getting as much conversation as possible (whoever it is I'm addressing)!

Loniizrath
April 1, 2016

Making a community mod are we? Guess someone forgot who the expert in this field is.

A lot of someones. Everyone except Yolos, really.

And I mean, maybe "expert" is a bit of a stretch.

In any case, I'd be happy to lend my skills to this project.

by Loniizrath
April 1, 2016

Making a community mod are we? Guess someone forgot who the expert in this field is.

A lot of someones. Everyone except Yolos, really.

And I mean, maybe "expert" is a bit of a stretch.

In any case, I'd be happy to lend my skills to this project.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I love this guy (or gal) already. Well, time to find our other assets! Anybody who finds themselves posting here, look around for others to PM about tasks and organization while I get the writers on.

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I love this guy (or gal) already. Well, time to find our other assets! Anybody who finds themselves posting here, look around for others to PM about tasks and organization while I get the writers on.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Alright, I have posted on the Community Wall, spoken with Paarthy, Liis, Katherine, my author friends, along with several others. If we can publicize this, we'll have ourselves the suppost and assets we need to make a mod.

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Alright, I have posted on the Community Wall, spoken with Paarthy, Liis, Katherine, my author friends, along with several others. If we can publicize this, we'll have ourselves the suppost and assets we need to make a mod.

Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
I am a writer (a friend of Yolos Vith) and would like to provide my assistance if you ever need it.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
I am a writer (a friend of Yolos Vith) and would like to provide my assistance if you ever need it.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

First order of business: Nirboraan and Loniizrath, you two get to be work buddies. Once Mirk gets his input in we can go from there, in the meanwhile you two should probably set aside some files or whatever it is you do to start a mod, and you should defintely get each other's contact information and the like, share your startup files or whatever so you're both working on the same chunk of data, and wait for the turnout from the other users.

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

First order of business: Nirboraan and Loniizrath, you two get to be work buddies. Once Mirk gets his input in we can go from there, in the meanwhile you two should probably set aside some files or whatever it is you do to start a mod, and you should defintely get each other's contact information and the like, share your startup files or whatever so you're both working on the same chunk of data, and wait for the turnout from the other users.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Oh, Kriid! Beautiful! You and I need to compose a message to Mirkrilaar, see how he feels about what this mod will be about.

But not before we do some brainstorming of our own here. We know this mod will consist of users submitting information on Thu'um for our modders to create avatars in Skyrim as NPCs, along with a possible questline intergrating said avatars. We need to figure out the details about the questline, and if the mod hits off we'll probably b the ones to do scripts for the voice actors, too. Sound good? Let's toss some ideas around!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Oh, Kriid! Beautiful! You and I need to compose a message to Mirkrilaar, see how he feels about what this mod will be about.

But not before we do some brainstorming of our own here. We know this mod will consist of users submitting information on Thu'um for our modders to create avatars in Skyrim as NPCs, along with a possible questline intergrating said avatars. We need to figure out the details about the questline, and if the mod hits off we'll probably b the ones to do scripts for the voice actors, too. Sound good? Let's toss some ideas around!

Loniizrath
April 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

You could make a PM group and add all the contributers thus far.

by Loniizrath
April 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

You could make a PM group and add all the contributers thus far.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

PM group... Well, I'll make a list, then. Anyone still active, could you see if you could look on the member's list and PM any possible assets? Thank You, I'm a bit swarmed at the moment.

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

PM group... Well, I'll make a list, then. Anyone still active, could you see if you could look on the member's list and PM any possible assets? Thank You, I'm a bit swarmed at the moment.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I've got a list of contributooooooors!

They are:

Mirkrilaar

Loniizrath

Kriidgaafthunvu

Yolos Vith

FuryDahDaggon

Drago (he knows who he is)

Liis

Katherine

Vokun Raaviir

Nirboraan

Frigi the Thief

Frinmulaar

SonicBChamp

If I missed anyone you let me know!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I've got a list of contributooooooors!

They are:

Mirkrilaar

Loniizrath

Kriidgaafthunvu

Yolos Vith

FuryDahDaggon

Drago (he knows who he is)

Liis

Katherine

Vokun Raaviir

Nirboraan

Frigi the Thief

Frinmulaar

SonicBChamp

If I missed anyone you let me know!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.