Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"The Windcallers" concept designs

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Yes, I think you're quite polite, and simply a delight.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Yes, I think you're quite polite, and simply a delight.

Malboviing
April 8, 2016

Haha. Not very funny.

by Malboviing
April 8, 2016

Haha. Not very funny.

Some Witch
April 8, 2016

Okay friends! Calm down! XD. Alright, Windcallers. Is this what we can refer to everyone now? Will the O' Mighty and Great Dovahkiin join the legendary Windcallers one day in the mod? Can we summon our lesser dragon friends to send messages?

by Some Witch
April 8, 2016

Okay friends! Calm down! XD. Alright, Windcallers. Is this what we can refer to everyone now? Will the O' Mighty and Great Dovahkiin join the legendary Windcallers one day in the mod? Can we summon our lesser dragon friends to send messages?

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Lot's to process in that post! But, oh... I'll have to deal with this later.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Lot's to process in that post! But, oh... I'll have to deal with this later.

Malboviing
April 8, 2016

FYI to everyone: I will be unable to hop on anything over the weekend! I am visiting a cousin.

by Malboviing
April 8, 2016

FYI to everyone: I will be unable to hop on anything over the weekend! I am visiting a cousin.

Malboviing
April 11, 2016

FYI to everyone: I am clearly back.

by Malboviing
April 11, 2016

FYI to everyone: I am clearly back.

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

So, where should the dragonborn land as he reaches this monastery? A courtyard? Some balcony on the roof? 

And let's list the features of the monastery we have so far after we get my first point sorted out.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

So, where should the dragonborn land as he reaches this monastery? A courtyard? Some balcony on the roof? 

And let's list the features of the monastery we have so far after we get my first point sorted out.

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Very large, but not too much detail. And, I would assume that he would arrive on the shore of the island.

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Very large, but not too much detail. And, I would assume that he would arrive on the shore of the island.

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

But this is a monastery built UP to avoid the natural powers of the sea. And as it a place for meditation, reflection, and study it should be large, open, and full of places for these activities... Some should be decorated... Some should be far more plain. But all must be large enough to look worthy of the dov's gaze.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

But this is a monastery built UP to avoid the natural powers of the sea. And as it a place for meditation, reflection, and study it should be large, open, and full of places for these activities... Some should be decorated... Some should be far more plain. But all must be large enough to look worthy of the dov's gaze.

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

So that means it should be elevated... Built upon a high foundation. And underneath lies our ruins.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

So that means it should be elevated... Built upon a high foundation. And underneath lies our ruins.

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Yes. And we don't really need to have a very detailed sea, just enough to make it look like normal. 

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Yes. And we don't really need to have a very detailed sea, just enough to make it look like normal. 

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Define normal.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Define normal.

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Looks like water in the game, just not much detail under the water. (No seaweed, few rocks, etc.)

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Looks like water in the game, just not much detail under the water. (No seaweed, few rocks, etc.)

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Alright. That seems like a fine point. But... Where will we land?

I need to know where in this monastery we land before I can get a list of features so far to get this going.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Alright. That seems like a fine point. But... Where will we land?

I need to know where in this monastery we land before I can get a list of features so far to get this going.

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Monastery could be in the center of the island, on a kind of small mountain. Dragonborn lands on the shore in front of the monastery, and has to walk up. It doesn't seem right in my opinion, for him to just land on or in it, seeing as he has no clue what it is, or what it is for. For all the dragonborn knows, it could just be another bandit base.

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Monastery could be in the center of the island, on a kind of small mountain. Dragonborn lands on the shore in front of the monastery, and has to walk up. It doesn't seem right in my opinion, for him to just land on or in it, seeing as he has no clue what it is, or what it is for. For all the dragonborn knows, it could just be another bandit base.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.