Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Wow, this got off-topic really fast. Another one of my regrets? Powering up the Ebony blade a little too much...

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Wow, this got off-topic really fast. Another one of my regrets? Powering up the Ebony blade a little too much...

Wulfrik Howler
June 21, 2016

I had a save that i had from since i very started. i was at level 52  and i acadently deleteted the save while i was clearing out old saves. so now im at the very begining again *sigh* also dosnt help i created a new xbox live account, ALL MY ACHIVMENTS GONE!!! D':

by Wulfrik Howler
June 21, 2016

I had a save that i had from since i very started. i was at level 52  and i acadently deleteted the save while i was clearing out old saves. so now im at the very begining again *sigh* also dosnt help i created a new xbox live account, ALL MY ACHIVMENTS GONE!!! D':

Vulreytholm
June 21, 2016
If you can find me I will give you a hug, and then crush you because I'm a dragon.
by Vulreytholm
June 21, 2016
If you can find me I will give you a hug, and then crush you because I'm a dragon.

Vulomjotraan
June 21, 2016

Aside from cruel quest options...

In Oblivion I did the entire final Thieves Guild quest at least five times before remembering to save often.

I got a mod for Skyrim from the place that shall not be named, not realizing that it replaced the loading screens...

Not my own horrible moment, but my friend (whom I shall call Peyti) was playing Daggerfall in public. Daggerfall does put bras on the female characters.

by Vulomjotraan
June 21, 2016

Aside from cruel quest options...

In Oblivion I did the entire final Thieves Guild quest at least five times before remembering to save often.

I got a mod for Skyrim from the place that shall not be named, not realizing that it replaced the loading screens...

Not my own horrible moment, but my friend (whom I shall call Peyti) was playing Daggerfall in public. Daggerfall does put bras on the female characters.

Zokunfelniir
October 25, 2016

Going into that Haunted House in Markarth that has the Daedra quest, I was stuck in there for a good hour and even when I finally got out everything was still shaking. Never did go back in any other play throughs to finish it.

by Zokunfelniir
October 25, 2016

Going into that Haunted House in Markarth that has the Daedra quest, I was stuck in there for a good hour and even when I finally got out everything was still shaking. Never did go back in any other play throughs to finish it.

Firestar
October 27, 2016

The great bucket heist of 2012.

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

The great bucket heist of 2012.

Keita
October 28, 2016

my biggest regret was killing every person in each hold.

by Keita
October 28, 2016

my biggest regret was killing every person in each hold.

Keita
October 28, 2016
Ouranos

lol. i did that and it destroyed a dragon in five hits. ;)

by Keita
October 28, 2016
Ouranos

lol. i did that and it destroyed a dragon in five hits. ;)

Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

My regrets? Going on too many morally wrong quests.  I never feel good about finishing them.  I'd rather do something noble.

by Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

My regrets? Going on too many morally wrong quests.  I never feel good about finishing them.  I'd rather do something noble.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Killing Paarthurnax.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Killing Paarthurnax.

Ruvgein
November 7, 2016
Bringing along Lydia instead of Karjo...
by Ruvgein
November 7, 2016
Bringing along Lydia instead of Karjo...

Pahvomedrah
November 7, 2016

not killing Heimskr earlier

by Pahvomedrah
November 7, 2016

not killing Heimskr earlier

Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

killing paarthurnax, i thought you had too lol...

by Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

killing paarthurnax, i thought you had too lol...

[deleted]
January 7, 2017
@Beinodvith

Monster! Heretic!

I've sent my companions into swarms or enemies just because i have a bleedout mod, and I was close to death. Then I leave them behind as a rearguard.
by [deleted]
January 7, 2017
@Beinodvith

Monster! Heretic!

I've sent my companions into swarms or enemies just because i have a bleedout mod, and I was close to death. Then I leave them behind as a rearguard.

Malkendov
January 8, 2017
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.

The dragon shouting fights are called a "Tinvaak", although this can also mean to talk, speak, or a conversation. Hope this was helpful.

by Malkendov
January 8, 2017
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.

The dragon shouting fights are called a "Tinvaak", although this can also mean to talk, speak, or a conversation. Hope this was helpful.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.