September 5, 2016

Werewolf so I can go outside

by DovahKiinZaan
September 5, 2016

Werewolf so I can go outside

Some Witch
September 7, 2016
Ruvgein
I must say vampire because i'm shipping an RP couple. ;)

Vampires all the way! XD

by Some Witch
September 7, 2016
Ruvgein
I must say vampire because i'm shipping an RP couple. ;)

Vampires all the way! XD

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2016
Well it depends really on the stats and bonus's given, also sometimes the appearance. If it were any other fantasygame I'd choose Werewolves over anything but in Skyrim I'd prefer Vampire Lord over a Werewolf not because of the look and storyline but because of the bonus's and abilities it comes with. I know this is arguable but I find that Vampire Lords have more abilities and bonus's than Werewolves, there is a wider variety of magical abilities/spells in the perk tree and generally more powers that come with it while you're in the Vampire Lord form rather than the Beast Form for Werewolves where as you only have your claw attacks and howling. Not to mention Vampire Lords can transform at will from either form whenever and revert back as opposed to Werewolves who can only transform once a day, unless you have the ring of Hircine, and can only stay in their Beast Form with the consumption of more hearts to keep up their bloodlust and then again the only way to revert back is to wait it out which may take a while. Another reason I like Skyrim Vampire's is because they have noticeable Vampiric physical characteristics as for those with Lycanthropy who look the exact same as before, it would be possible to make your character look more wolf like with mods (only downside is it's for PC only) or by changing your characters look from the in game face sculptet but that costs 1000 septims. Lastly I like the fact that not a lot of people comment on you be a Werewolf because they can't tell and you aren't flawed by being out in the sun as a Werewolf but you get no perks either. Vampire Lords on the other hand aren't really affected by going outside, kinda why I don't get Harkon's ideology, besides the downside of having zero regeneration of Health and Stamina and instead gain more powerful Vampiric abilities the longer you are in the sun and have not fed.

Heh heh, sorry for the rant guys but I just felt like putting that out there.
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2016
Well it depends really on the stats and bonus's given, also sometimes the appearance. If it were any other fantasygame I'd choose Werewolves over anything but in Skyrim I'd prefer Vampire Lord over a Werewolf not because of the look and storyline but because of the bonus's and abilities it comes with. I know this is arguable but I find that Vampire Lords have more abilities and bonus's than Werewolves, there is a wider variety of magical abilities/spells in the perk tree and generally more powers that come with it while you're in the Vampire Lord form rather than the Beast Form for Werewolves where as you only have your claw attacks and howling. Not to mention Vampire Lords can transform at will from either form whenever and revert back as opposed to Werewolves who can only transform once a day, unless you have the ring of Hircine, and can only stay in their Beast Form with the consumption of more hearts to keep up their bloodlust and then again the only way to revert back is to wait it out which may take a while. Another reason I like Skyrim Vampire's is because they have noticeable Vampiric physical characteristics as for those with Lycanthropy who look the exact same as before, it would be possible to make your character look more wolf like with mods (only downside is it's for PC only) or by changing your characters look from the in game face sculptet but that costs 1000 septims. Lastly I like the fact that not a lot of people comment on you be a Werewolf because they can't tell and you aren't flawed by being out in the sun as a Werewolf but you get no perks either. Vampire Lords on the other hand aren't really affected by going outside, kinda why I don't get Harkon's ideology, besides the downside of having zero regeneration of Health and Stamina and instead gain more powerful Vampiric abilities the longer you are in the sun and have not fed.

Heh heh, sorry for the rant guys but I just felt like putting that out there.

Dovahkiin3219
September 7, 2016

Drem yol lok, first of all vampires suck in the sun and werewolfs live in all terrain. And if you think they are hard to kill. I dare you to face of with a fricken werebear!!!!!

by Dovahkiin3219
September 7, 2016

Drem yol lok, first of all vampires suck in the sun and werewolfs live in all terrain. And if you think they are hard to kill. I dare you to face of with a fricken werebear!!!!!

DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Dovahkiin3219

So, werewolf, then?

by DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2016
Dovahkiin3219

So, werewolf, then?

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Werewolf

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Werewolf

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Vampire.  Definitely Vampire.

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Vampire.  Definitely Vampire.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2016
Dovahkiin3219

I have, and I won. Ever face off with a revered dragon using only your fists? 0_o

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2016
Dovahkiin3219

I have, and I won. Ever face off with a revered dragon using only your fists? 0_o

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

Werewolf, cause i like to hunt people that way!

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

Werewolf, cause i like to hunt people that way!

Epicminer
December 9, 2016

Wearwolf, but I mainly use a bow.

by Epicminer
December 9, 2016

Wearwolf, but I mainly use a bow.

Epicminer
December 9, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Epicminer
December 9, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Thurdremstrunma
December 11, 2016

Werewolf because overall you do lose two abilities, but you gain extreme power, however when you a vampire lord you are damaged by the sun you have to feed to remain hidden, but on the 'bright' side of vampires you can join harkon and have human cattle to feed on(they do weaken your vampire powers thou) or you can use blood potions, don't know where alot can be found but you can feed without being weakened that way I believe, and you can make a vampire thrall(Companion from any old bandit and npc and such).

by Thurdremstrunma
December 11, 2016

Werewolf because overall you do lose two abilities, but you gain extreme power, however when you a vampire lord you are damaged by the sun you have to feed to remain hidden, but on the 'bright' side of vampires you can join harkon and have human cattle to feed on(they do weaken your vampire powers thou) or you can use blood potions, don't know where alot can be found but you can feed without being weakened that way I believe, and you can make a vampire thrall(Companion from any old bandit and npc and such).

Keita
December 14, 2016

werewolf duh

by Keita
December 14, 2016

werewolf duh

Keita
December 14, 2016
Thurdremstrunma

"But on the "bright" side of vampires" where's the light.

by Keita
December 14, 2016
Thurdremstrunma

"But on the "bright" side of vampires" where's the light.

JayStorm324
December 16, 2016

Neither, but IF I had to choose, lycanthropes are cooler than bloodsuckers.

by JayStorm324
December 16, 2016

Neither, but IF I had to choose, lycanthropes are cooler than bloodsuckers.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.