Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

favorite weapon

<<  <  1  2 

Dinokyolnah
November 15, 2016
I love using Chillrend and Dragonsbane together. Great combo. Shock and frost damage. Not to mention the paralyze chance and bonus against dragons. I mean come on people.
by Dinokyolnah
November 15, 2016
I love using Chillrend and Dragonsbane together. Great combo. Shock and frost damage. Not to mention the paralyze chance and bonus against dragons. I mean come on people.

Dinokdovokunne
April 28, 2017

Wuuthraad, plus I enchanted it with 37 point of fire damage., I even one-shoted a dragon before I enchanted it.

plus I have a weapon that has soul trap, I picked it up thinking it was just a hunting bow and I found out it was a hunting bow of binding.

by Dinokdovokunne
April 28, 2017

Wuuthraad, plus I enchanted it with 37 point of fire damage., I even one-shoted a dragon before I enchanted it.

plus I have a weapon that has soul trap, I picked it up thinking it was just a hunting bow and I found out it was a hunting bow of binding.

Felahviing
April 28, 2017

Either my dragonbone bow or my dragonbone dual swords. Sneak in and snipe enemies, and I can usually kill them before they even find me. But if I get iinto close combat I can just draw my swords and hack anything to pieces. I especially love killing dragons with my dual swords. Get right in close to those big teeth and killing breath, and just take them out before they can even do much to me! Then walk away like a boss while everyone around is standing around praising my bravery and skill ;3

by Felahviing
April 28, 2017

Either my dragonbone bow or my dragonbone dual swords. Sneak in and snipe enemies, and I can usually kill them before they even find me. But if I get iinto close combat I can just draw my swords and hack anything to pieces. I especially love killing dragons with my dual swords. Get right in close to those big teeth and killing breath, and just take them out before they can even do much to me! Then walk away like a boss while everyone around is standing around praising my bravery and skill ;3

Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017

a sharpened dragon bone dagger (legendary) enchanted with 72 points of chaos dammage and lightning damage, I call it chaosfang :P

by Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017

a sharpened dragon bone dagger (legendary) enchanted with 72 points of chaos dammage and lightning damage, I call it chaosfang :P

[deleted]
June 12, 2017

Hmm, well, I like all my weapons, depending what i'm in the mood in, I could go dual daedric daggers, Daedric Bow, Daedric Battle Axe any sort of array of illusion, conjuration and destruction spells.

by [deleted]
June 12, 2017

Hmm, well, I like all my weapons, depending what i'm in the mood in, I could go dual daedric daggers, Daedric Bow, Daedric Battle Axe any sort of array of illusion, conjuration and destruction spells.

Kronvullok
June 12, 2017
In game: Dragonbone Bow, although I would add several damaging enchantments to it.

In real life: Either a bo staff or recurve bow. I can use both pretty effectively.
by Kronvullok
June 12, 2017
In game: Dragonbone Bow, although I would add several damaging enchantments to it.

In real life: Either a bo staff or recurve bow. I can use both pretty effectively.

Sildolok
June 22, 2017

My favourtite weapon in the game would be Volundril, just because of its authentic design.

by Sildolok
June 22, 2017

My favourtite weapon in the game would be Volundril, just because of its authentic design.

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017

I prefer swords overall, that way I can always have a shield. e.g Spellbreaker.

I generally combo spellbreaker and the ebony blade as I like to cause chaos and I never use followers (they get in the way anyway) so they make a good way of strengthening it.

by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017

I prefer swords overall, that way I can always have a shield. e.g Spellbreaker.

I generally combo spellbreaker and the ebony blade as I like to cause chaos and I never use followers (they get in the way anyway) so they make a good way of strengthening it.

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
firebolt

wabbajack is life someone go in to kill you turn them in to a chicken

The only way I wish to die. Forget dragons or going out like a hero with an swsome final stand. Wabbajack is life.

by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
firebolt

wabbajack is life someone go in to kill you turn them in to a chicken

The only way I wish to die. Forget dragons or going out like a hero with an swsome final stand. Wabbajack is life.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.