Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who did you marry

<<  <  1  2 

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

Angrenor Once-Honoured was the first bloke I married, mainly because he's the first person I encountered after buying the Amulet of Mara who asked. I remember running around looking for someone but no one had the speech option, so I thought I didn't do things right, and I was so excited when I finally found someone. I kind of pitied him at the time, but I missed the rude conversation he has at the gate with the Dunmer, so I know what kind of character he is now. Meh...

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

Angrenor Once-Honoured was the first bloke I married, mainly because he's the first person I encountered after buying the Amulet of Mara who asked. I remember running around looking for someone but no one had the speech option, so I thought I didn't do things right, and I was so excited when I finally found someone. I kind of pitied him at the time, but I missed the rude conversation he has at the gate with the Dunmer, so I know what kind of character he is now. Meh...

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

The first time i married Ysolda, then Camille, then pretty much consistently Aela afterwards.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

The first time i married Ysolda, then Camille, then pretty much consistently Aela afterwards.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

no one

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

no one

Sildoyol
June 14, 2017

So... my khajiit has made a couple of bad decisions. Her heart ached for the poor argonian dockworker, Scouts-Many-Marshes, but unfortunately she had to do some things for other people before she could do anything for him. She mourned silently, but knew she must be patient.

She was not. Khala-lee (her name) was very impatient. she grew restless, and, thinking foolishly that she could remarry, she married the thickest Nord on the planet, Benor. He was sweet, sure, but not Scouts. so, for a time, she lived happily with Benor in Vlindrel Hall.

Then, on a fateful and cursed day, Khala-lee found that she could finally help Scouts! She rushed to do the quest for him, then sped back to Markarth, where she found Benor making their dinner for that night: vegetable soup. He stirred the gloopy stuff in the pot over the fire, which glowed cheerily. Khala-lee was nervous as she snuck up to him, blade drawn. He murmured something to her, softly. She stuck steel up his back in response.

Unnerving guilt crept into Khala-lee's gut as her spouse fell to the floor, blood spurting everywhere. She dragged Benor's still warm corpse onto their bed, then stripped him of all his belongings (including clothes) and put them all in a chest at the foot of the bed, along with his last ever Homecooked Meal. Khala-lee stared for a time at the man spreadeagled naked on their bed, then turned and fled all the way past the wretched dining room, past her bountiful library, through the hall, and out into Markarth. Her breath hung in the chill air as the sun set low over the mountains. She shivered. What had she done?

Khala-lee steadied herself, taking a gulp of Skooma to calm her nerves. She'd killed Benor, but... she musn't think about that. Think about how now she could marry Scouts! They could live together in Vlindrel Hall, Breezehome... that was about it... she shook her head, jumping doen the cliff from her house to the marketplace, then running out the gates of Markarth before realising she could fast travel. So she whizzed off to Windhelm, and raced all the way to the docks, where Scouts-Many-Marshes slept peacefully, unaware of what he had indirectly caused. That morning, he woke up very early, ate breakfast, and stepped out into the cold stone harbour that was his workplace. After a few hours of lugging firewood across the docks, the other argonians joined him. A khajiit, the wonderful woman who had helped him before ran full-pelt towards him, knocking the firewood out of his hands. She screamed some incoherent stuff that may have been about how she'd finally done it, and how he never had to pick up a stick of wood again. Scouts was bewildered. Khala-lee was blocking him from reaching the wood pile.

The crazy khajiit poked him, as if to start a conversation. He told her a bit about living on the docks. She didn't answer, a concerned look on her face. She began to have conversations with him that they'd already had before. She spoke frantically, mixing already garbled words. Eventually she slumped, cold sweat making her fur stick to her face, outlining her sharp cheekbones. Scout ached to marry her for some weird reason, but had the feeling that she was married, so he didn't bring it up. He never did. 

Khala-lee ran away from the docks, howling and cursing, tears streaming down her face. Scouts was so tempted to run after her, comfort her, but his soul was tethered to the docks, and hers to the Void in so many ways. They were wandering, haunted shells, tied to some burden or another. Both lived their respective unfruitful and fruitful lives in agony. They could never be.

~ Sildoyol, Storyteller, She Who Has A Soul Of Fire

by Sildoyol
June 14, 2017

So... my khajiit has made a couple of bad decisions. Her heart ached for the poor argonian dockworker, Scouts-Many-Marshes, but unfortunately she had to do some things for other people before she could do anything for him. She mourned silently, but knew she must be patient.

She was not. Khala-lee (her name) was very impatient. she grew restless, and, thinking foolishly that she could remarry, she married the thickest Nord on the planet, Benor. He was sweet, sure, but not Scouts. so, for a time, she lived happily with Benor in Vlindrel Hall.

Then, on a fateful and cursed day, Khala-lee found that she could finally help Scouts! She rushed to do the quest for him, then sped back to Markarth, where she found Benor making their dinner for that night: vegetable soup. He stirred the gloopy stuff in the pot over the fire, which glowed cheerily. Khala-lee was nervous as she snuck up to him, blade drawn. He murmured something to her, softly. She stuck steel up his back in response.

Unnerving guilt crept into Khala-lee's gut as her spouse fell to the floor, blood spurting everywhere. She dragged Benor's still warm corpse onto their bed, then stripped him of all his belongings (including clothes) and put them all in a chest at the foot of the bed, along with his last ever Homecooked Meal. Khala-lee stared for a time at the man spreadeagled naked on their bed, then turned and fled all the way past the wretched dining room, past her bountiful library, through the hall, and out into Markarth. Her breath hung in the chill air as the sun set low over the mountains. She shivered. What had she done?

Khala-lee steadied herself, taking a gulp of Skooma to calm her nerves. She'd killed Benor, but... she musn't think about that. Think about how now she could marry Scouts! They could live together in Vlindrel Hall, Breezehome... that was about it... she shook her head, jumping doen the cliff from her house to the marketplace, then running out the gates of Markarth before realising she could fast travel. So she whizzed off to Windhelm, and raced all the way to the docks, where Scouts-Many-Marshes slept peacefully, unaware of what he had indirectly caused. That morning, he woke up very early, ate breakfast, and stepped out into the cold stone harbour that was his workplace. After a few hours of lugging firewood across the docks, the other argonians joined him. A khajiit, the wonderful woman who had helped him before ran full-pelt towards him, knocking the firewood out of his hands. She screamed some incoherent stuff that may have been about how she'd finally done it, and how he never had to pick up a stick of wood again. Scouts was bewildered. Khala-lee was blocking him from reaching the wood pile.

The crazy khajiit poked him, as if to start a conversation. He told her a bit about living on the docks. She didn't answer, a concerned look on her face. She began to have conversations with him that they'd already had before. She spoke frantically, mixing already garbled words. Eventually she slumped, cold sweat making her fur stick to her face, outlining her sharp cheekbones. Scout ached to marry her for some weird reason, but had the feeling that she was married, so he didn't bring it up. He never did. 

Khala-lee ran away from the docks, howling and cursing, tears streaming down her face. Scouts was so tempted to run after her, comfort her, but his soul was tethered to the docks, and hers to the Void in so many ways. They were wandering, haunted shells, tied to some burden or another. Both lived their respective unfruitful and fruitful lives in agony. They could never be.

~ Sildoyol, Storyteller, She Who Has A Soul Of Fire

Sildoyol
June 14, 2017
JooreMeyye

How...

by Sildoyol
June 14, 2017
JooreMeyye

How...

Lokulyol
June 19, 2017

I married Ysolda, also Felahviing. I feel bad for you but do not marry her.

by Lokulyol
June 19, 2017

I married Ysolda, also Felahviing. I feel bad for you but do not marry her.

Sildolok
June 19, 2017

Tor'Shae reluctantly traversed the cobelled stairway lit by the blue hue of the aetherial light, he reached the top of the staircase and checked the dank corners of the room and there she was sitting at a bench writing furiously with a quill, Brelyna Maryon. Shaking in his cloak he stepped hesitantly up to her smirking at the memory of her shifting his body into a cow. The Amulet of Mara seemed to grow heavy around his dark toned neck with his compassion for her. She let out a sigh of relief, obviously contempt with what she had written. Tor'Shae took this opportunity to move forward and ask the question.

"It's a fine day with you around." Brelyna flirted.

"Interested in me are you?" Tor'Shae asked.

And that is how my character Tor'Shae married Brelyna Maryon.

Edited for Sildoyol:

After completing the majority of the College of Winterhold quests, Tor’Shae was bored to say the least. He sat most days in his study reading literature and Khajiit lore not really paying attention to the world around him. But then he met her. Brelyna Maryon, a Dark Elf like himself, strikingly beautiful, her words like honey, her eyes like a… like a… dying elk? (How do you describe something blood red positively?) Instantly Tor’Shae was enthralled by her magnificence, she wandered about like she had no idea where she was going, which was adorable in its own way.

Awkwardly, Tor’Shae approached the young beauty, walking slowly up to her in front of the Hall of Countenance she turned around and looked back at him. They both introduced themselves even though Tor’Shae was the Arch Mage and basically lived in the College. But when Brelyna asked if he could help her with something his heart leapt, this was the perfect opportunity! Tor’Shae excitedly agreed. In the corner he spied a Khajiit crouched in a bush yet he payed no heed. (Sildoyol will understand). Brelyna then led Tor’Shae into the Hall of Countenance.

Brelyna told Tor’Shae she was going to cast a spell on him and if it worked he would feel suddenly strange. Brelyna readied the spell and…! Tor’Shaes vision became slightly green.

“Oh, are you feeling all right? You look a little… green. That wasn’t supposed to happen, let me try again.”

And so she did, this time it turned Tor’Shae into a… cow. And then a horse. And then a dog. Finally she turned him back into a giddy Dark Elf, they both laughed and laughed, (apart from the Khajiit in the corner who looked on in jealousy.) It was at that moment they both knew that they had to be together.

In the next few days Tor’Shae proposed to the sweet girl, who happily accepted, the wedding was splendid, full of friends like J’zargo, Odmund, Tolfdir, Kharjo (Khala-lee in the corner as jealous as ever). Once the wedding was over, Tor’Shae asked if Brelyna wanted to live with her at Lakeview Manor, where they lived happily ever after. (Khala-lee would come to visit sometimes as well)

The End.

(Hope you enjoyed Sildoyol)

by Sildolok
June 19, 2017

Tor'Shae reluctantly traversed the cobelled stairway lit by the blue hue of the aetherial light, he reached the top of the staircase and checked the dank corners of the room and there she was sitting at a bench writing furiously with a quill, Brelyna Maryon. Shaking in his cloak he stepped hesitantly up to her smirking at the memory of her shifting his body into a cow. The Amulet of Mara seemed to grow heavy around his dark toned neck with his compassion for her. She let out a sigh of relief, obviously contempt with what she had written. Tor'Shae took this opportunity to move forward and ask the question.

Edited for Sildoyol:

After completing the majority of the College of Winterhold quests, Tor’Shae was bored to say the least. He sat most days in his study reading literature and Khajiit lore not really paying attention to the world around him. But then he met her. Brelyna Maryon, a Dark Elf like himself, strikingly beautiful, her words like honey, her eyes like a… like a… dying elk? (How do you describe something blood red positively?) Instantly Tor’Shae was enthralled by her magnificence, she wandered about like she had no idea where she was going, which was adorable in its own way.

Awkwardly, Tor’Shae approached the young beauty, walking slowly up to her in front of the Hall of Countenance she turned around and looked back at him. They both introduced themselves even though Tor’Shae was the Arch Mage and basically lived in the College. But when Brelyna asked if he could help her with something his heart leapt, this was the perfect opportunity! Tor’Shae excitedly agreed. In the corner he spied a Khajiit crouched in a bush yet he payed no heed. (Sildoyol will understand). Brelyna then led Tor’Shae into the Hall of Countenance.

Brelyna told Tor’Shae she was going to cast a spell on him and if it worked he would feel suddenly strange. Brelyna readied the spell and…! Tor’Shaes vision became slightly green.

“Oh, are you feeling all right? You look a little… green. That wasn’t supposed to happen, let me try again.”

And so she did, this time it turned Tor’Shae into a… cow. And then a horse. And then a dog. Finally she turned him back into a giddy Dark Elf, they both laughed and laughed, (apart from the Khajiit in the corner who looked on in jealousy.) It was at that moment they both knew that they had to be together.

In the next few days Tor’Shae proposed to the sweet girl, who happily accepted, the wedding was splendid, full of friends like J’zargo, Odmund, Tolfdir, Kharjo (Khala-lee in the corner as jealous as ever). Once the wedding was over, Tor’Shae asked if Brelyna wanted to live with her at Lakeview Manor, where they lived happily ever after. (Khala-lee would come to visit sometimes as well)

The End.

(Hope you enjoyed Sildoyol)

Sildoyol
June 20, 2017
Vuuldiibrod

Ahh, but what was the backstory? This is the page of long romance novels, so we NEED a backstory!! (I'm sorry, it just seems to sudden... how did Brelyna come to like Tor'Shae?) (I mean I've done the quest but pfft it's hardly the same as writing it in words with feelings and detail) Anyways, sorry bye.

by Sildoyol
June 20, 2017
Vuuldiibrod

Ahh, but what was the backstory? This is the page of long romance novels, so we NEED a backstory!! (I'm sorry, it just seems to sudden... how did Brelyna come to like Tor'Shae?) (I mean I've done the quest but pfft it's hardly the same as writing it in words with feelings and detail) Anyways, sorry bye.

JayStorm324
June 21, 2017

Honestly do not know, for either the breton or nord. Just my weirdness, I guess.

by JayStorm324
June 21, 2017

Honestly do not know, for either the breton or nord. Just my weirdness, I guess.

Sildolok
June 21, 2017
Sildoyol

Meh, I'm lazy... Actually nah i'll edit it...

by Sildolok
June 21, 2017
Sildoyol

Meh, I'm lazy... Actually nah i'll edit it...

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
If my memory serves me correctly, My imperial scholar/ex leigonaire (Drascius Posidus)found love with ysolda and my nord hunter fell in love with Aela, both characters ended up living in Lakeveiw manor (The best of the hearthfire DLC houses)
by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
If my memory serves me correctly, My imperial scholar/ex leigonaire (Drascius Posidus)found love with ysolda and my nord hunter fell in love with Aela, both characters ended up living in Lakeveiw manor (The best of the hearthfire DLC houses)
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.